50 Shades of Lemon Priorities Part 58: Daily outfit selfies, shopping, reading, and screen time are more important than raising children

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    And the making mistakes with the meat or something else and being like oh well. How do you not notice?
    She must blackout shop at the grocery store and blindly put things in the cart.

2.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I say it constantly but then she does it again and there’s just no other words, she’s so disgusting. She’s so wasteful and consumeristic it makes me sick.

3.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Mommaof5 @ 21/4/2024, 05:22) 
    Ugh, I've been trying to subscribe to this topic ever since it started but can't? Can anyone help me?

There should be a "subscribe to this topic" under the comment box. If not, hover over "topics" in the bar up the top and click "subscribe".

4.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Lemon was pissed because the chips have all been eaten. She said she thought it was 30 bags of chips.

Nope lemon. It was actually. 56 bags!!!!!!!!!!!
    From her Sams haul.

So they went through 56 bags of chips in one week!!!!!!!! 😳😳😳😳

5.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (JamHands9 @ 4/24/2024, 05:52 PM) 
    And the making mistakes with the meat or something else and being like oh well. How do you not notice?
    She must blackout shop at the grocery store and blindly put things in the cart.

And the fact she'd just use that expensive meat in her sandwiches!!! OMG! She could either order up a delivery of more of the cut she wants that's cheaper or only make one batch of the sandwiches. Why use a cut that was like 3x as expensive just so Buhryce can eat too many sandwiches? Geez.

6.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    So not only are the kids over eating JUNK….
    They are also taking MAJOR advantage and allowing their friends to do the same.

Hmmm. Entitlement is creeping through Vanessa!!!!

It all starts now…..,this is the beginning results of them being allowed to sit around all day with zero responsibility….and still be handed every whim their heart desires daily with nonstop treats and junk from DT, temu, target ect……

And just an FYI Vanessa….. stop making excuses for your son by saying he’s a growing boy.

If he has zero physical activity, he shouldn’t be plowing through pounds of cheese and multiples sandwiches at each meal.

In the past 9 days she has spent over 1,000 on groceries. A Walmart haul, HEB and Sam’s

We are a family of four in my house. No WAY i spend even close to that.

7.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Wait I thought the chips she was talking about was the pack with chips salsa and cheese…she was talking about another with that many bags? I’d be mad too but she allows it every other time

8.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BetteDE @ 25/4/2024, 03:13) 
    Wait I thought the chips she was talking about was the pack with chips salsa and cheese…she was talking about another with that many bags? I’d be mad too but she allows it every other time

She said they are completely out of all chips that were supposed to last several weeks. They ate them all within a week.

So she yells at them. And said that’s it….im only going to buy you EACH a full bag of chips instead 🙄🙄🙄🙄.

Do other peoples kid eats that many chips in one week? My kids can share a bag and it lasts. They aren’t sitting in front of a TV 10 hrs a day tho. So 🤷🏼‍♀️

So while she “put her foot down”…. She went and bought two giant bags of chips for salsa, a bag of baked lays and she is going to run to target because the girls need sweet chili Doritos. How is this amount any different from the 56 small bags they went through last week? It’s the same thing Vanessa!!!

Hell would be freezing over the day i spend a total over $1000 in groceries in 9 days and i still need to run to target to get a special chip bag for one of my kids.

9.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Why. Are. You. Posting. This. On. Social. Media????????????????

Is this a new concept???? No. It’s not. Everyone knows that when you work out, you sweat and look gross!!!!! This is SO embarrassing!!!!!
    Attached Image
    IMG_5610

10.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    How long ago did she get this microblading done? Because you’re supposed to avoid sweating like this after since you have what is essentially cuts all over your eyebrow area.
    Dummy.

QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 25/4/2024, 03:10) 
    And just an FYI Vanessa….. stop making excuses for your son by saying he’s a growing boy.

If he has zero physical activity, he shouldn’t be plowing through pounds of cheese and multiples sandwiches at each meal.

All he appears to eat is meat, bread, cheese, and chips. Oh and protein chocolate bars.
    That’s not a growing boy. That’s a kid pigging out on what he wants. I bet he’s eating a whole pizza in one go too they way she buys frozen pizza.
    And he must be blocked up with almost no fiber.

11.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I really don’t like to pick on influencer since they didn’t ask for any of this but every time she shows them, they look worse. They’ve gained so much weight. They look greasy and unkempt. It hurts to see them now because they weren’t like this a few years ago. They looked like normal, healthy kids when they moved in the McMansion. It seemed like lemon felt bad moving them into the shed and the kids started being allowed everything and everything (including letting one be vegan but ok with eating animal products so she ate special tv dinners most nights). But since Paige left, it’s been an absolute free for all. How is 50+ bags of chips in a week not a serious wake up call for her? Her kids are going to suffer for life.

Get the fuck out of bed and make your home schooled kids lunch and see what they’re doing? How do you just not care?? Are they regularly bathing?

12.     +11   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    The only one thriving is pearl here and they are trying to bring her down

13.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    There’s that expression again. Holding the breath. Raising the eyebrows and bugging the eyes. So unnatural

I don’t get it

And does anyone else think her face looks distorted in the picture. Maybe it’s from the photoshop? Stretching it out long?
    Attached Image
    IMG_5614

14.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 4/25/2024, 11:58 AM) 
    There’s that expression again. Holding the breath. Raising the eyebrows and bugging the eyes. So unnatural

I don’t get it

And does anyone else think her face looks distorted in the picture. Maybe it’s from the photoshop? Stretching it out long?

She has too much top of her head. It kind of looks like instead of teasing her hair to make that beehive like style, she just grew more head. It just isn't right.

15.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 25/4/2024, 13:49) 
    Why. Are. You. Posting. This. On. Social. Media????????????????

Is this a new concept???? No. It’s not. Everyone knows that when you work out, you sweat and look gross!!!!! This is SO embarrassing!!!!!

Someone needs to put this picture in that home alone (?) gif with Macaulay Culkin :snickering:

266 replies since 14/4/2024, 20:54   22753 views