1. merino wool underwear
        +17   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    inside Jen's Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag

Status
    Anonymous
    wtf, who on earth would want to be like Jin? she rarely cleans her body, she sweats so bad she has salt crusted all over her, she eats food off the floor...claims the floor is clean but take a look at her yoga mat where her feet hit, stained, those nasty hooves are NOT CLEAN. Jin is a moron. Her Wonderers have to be beyond pathetic. I guess maybe they envy her money.

Some things baffle me about Jin, like her body. I assume she probably looks better in person? not sure. but on camera, WOW! not good. At least not good for someone that spends countless hours doing yoga, meditating, stacking peloton classes, wogging through her city and Disney. Jin spends so many hours "taking care" of herself but this is the results we see? she is out of shape, just listen to how she heavy breathes just walking, unless it's a medical condition (mold), she overweight and loose, yes she has muscle tone as well but in that bathing suit she looked like jello.

Jin, I highly encourage you to stop all of this crap. Ditch the fake healing shit. Sign up for things to do near you.

For about 4 months I've been playing tennis with a friend and sweet Jesus. I am not an out of shape person at all. I stay as active as possible and tennis is kicking my ass and the amount of calories I am burning is nuts. It had me thinking. Didn't Jin play tennis at some point? she is a rich white lady, she can easily afford to join a private club and meet another rich white lady that has nothing but time to kill. The club I've been playing at is filled with women like that. I think even Jin could meet a pal there. she could buy all new ugly clothes just for it too! lol

I guess I just don't understand the locking herself in the basement to work out, that sounds beyond depressing to me. and maybe because I live in Southern California, I am spoiled with perfect weather almost all year long, so I will never understand staying indoors. I live 30 minutes from Disneyland and yes, it's a fun park and I have done the race but I can't imagine going to do the same race over and over AND OVER

909 replies since 16/4/2024, 02:30   89124 views