1. merino wool underwear
        +27   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    inside Jen's Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag

Status
    Anonymous
    These hour long videos should be a crime. This is how lazy of an editor she is. Jin do yourself a favor and hire someone to edit these for you.

her "travel" series should be called. a middle aged woman drives around in her filthy car looking for stickers around the United States.

I skipped around so much that I have no clue what she said until I got to the auroa reading. LOL oh Jinny.

ezgif-com-speed-7

Screenshot-15255

Screenshot-15273

Screenshot-15295
    Screenshot-15296

ezgif-com-animated-gif-maker-9

this top looks awful and weird on her , and that the ill fitting sports bra she wears
    Screenshot-15377
    Screenshot-15381
    Screenshot-15390
    ezgif-com-speed-8

So Jin hides the real her? Jin, here is some free advice. Remove all social media from your phone and check yourself in somewhere and actually find the REAL you. You are so lost and don't know what you are, so you copy others that you admire, it doesn't work and it's pathetic

Jin is buzzing because she had close human contact that told her what she wanted to hear about herself
    Screenshot-15401
    Screenshot-15409

oh yes, I would just LOVE to eat lunch with this lady. Marissa better suck up to her and feed her ego or she won't be happy and forget her name within minutes
    Screenshot-15320

909 replies since 16/4/2024, 02:30   89124 views