OffAndRacingInMyNewSausageCasingLikeJen Pt. 454

« Older   Newer »

1. LyingLiarWhoLies
        +14   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 17/4/2024, 19:06) 
    That body really screams “ATHLETE”.

Leave it to millionaire Jen to return a stinky used pair of shoes, driving up prices for the 99%ers without a second thought. She could easily afford to eat the cost ( :snickering: ), but no, the rest of us will pay higher prices because of people like her. What an entitled jerk.

But won’t return the brand new shoes… Several pairs of brand new shoes that sat in her closet and still sit in her closet… She’s an asshole

QUOTE (Alimony and Wonder @ 17/4/2024, 21:46) 
    QUOTE (PrinthethJenniferRothhh @ 17/4/2024, 21:31) 
    Unpopular opinion: Don is the bad guy in this situation… here’s why

There’s a new instagram post that multiple users reel saying that it takes two years for a post partum mother to go back to normal… normal as in hormone levels, brain chemistry, physical body. Two years for a woman to feel like herself again. There’s so much studies and science to that. With that said, didn’t they divorce while Donnie was just under two years of age? I bet she went through hell with post partum depression and Don was not patient enough with her so he asked for divorce… and Jen being Jen had to beat him to the punch and divorce first.

I think we should give her a little kindness. She was extremely mentally ill and still is to some extent. Idk just my thoughts for the day. I like snarking at pre kids Jen, not post kids Jen.

She may very well be mentally ill and depressed, but she's also just a truly terrible person. She was being abusive to her dog way before she had kids. The way she openly mocked Don online, I don't doubt that she was emotionally and verbally abusive to him, too. I don't think he's a great person himself, but no one should be expected to live like that.

And she has the money and the time to address all of the issues she has and instead she chooses to just be an asshole… And blame everybody else… So yeah I don’t have any sympathy, grace or kindness for this cunt !!!!!!!

giphy-17041336165839

909 replies since 16/4/2024, 02:30   89276 views