OffAndRacingInMyNewSausageCasingLikeJen Pt. 454

« Older   Newer »

1. SmoothiesLikeLily
        +28   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I think Jen desperately wants to be seen as a Disney influencer like BBB.

She’s tired of Camper Jen & Road Trip Jen & has moved on from all the solo-travel influencers & has fully-glommed onto her Disney Jen persona.

“Here I am! Come meet me! Look at me! Here am I doing all the perfect little Disney things! And I’m using all the Disney influencer buzz words like ‘shoe-fies’! I made bracelets! Come take a pic w/ me!”

She truly wants to be seen & noticed as the next Disney Influencer Celebrity.

Also…. WHY on God’s green earth is Jen wearing jeans & a windbreaker jacket TODAY in Orlando? Isn’t it already hot & incredibly humid?

And… WHY does she spend all of Don’s money on cheaply made yet still pricey Disney junk?! And it’s all just going to go in a bin somewhere. What other sane 41-year-old woman ONLY buys Disney merchandise.

Jen: Ooh, I don’t have a flowery backpack just for the Spring Garden Festival! Let’s buy a new backpack w/ flowers!

Also Jen: So sorry, CC & Donny. Y’all are just going to have to use last year’s backpacks. They’re still fine.

909 replies since 16/4/2024, 02:30   88896 views