« Older   Newer »

1. Suzanne’sBiggestFan
        +23   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (WhyAmIHere @ 4/19/2024, 05:46 PM) 
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 4/19/2024, 05:32 PM) 
    Type 2 Diabetes on the horizon.

Seriously. There is a lot of talk about her body changes on here and lying about pant sizes..but to me it is way more than that. This woman's body is becoming wrecked health wise. She does all the WRONG things, between just "fueling" herself with what her emotions or taste buds want 24/7 (which she somehow thinks is 'intuitive' and 'uncaged') and stressing a body not made for this type of stressful activity. Between the pounding and the weight gain her joints are going to give up early, she will be miserable and in pain. She thinks she needs a "team" of therapists now? Just you wait. Not to mention the complete whack hormone situation she has going on.

ALso, how does someone release so much sweat yet look so bloated and like she is retaining so much fluid? Are the epsom baths, electrolytes, and stinger waffles really necessary for a 5K?

I walk a 5k about daily, pushing a stroller that, with kids, is probably an extra 40 lbs up and down gentle hills.....I'm 4 mos. pp, and I can assure you, there are no electrolyte supplements, waffles or anything of the sort. I'm also delighted to learn that even though I'm 5'10" 158 lbs at the moment, I'm really a 000000 at Carve.

909 replies since 16/4/2024, 02:30   89313 views