OffAndRacingInMyNewSausageCasingLikeJen Pt. 454

« Older   Newer »

1. WhiteChristmasIsMyFavoriteMovie
        +9   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I remember a few years back, I too, was in denial about my body type after having my first born. I would wear too small clothing thinking I still looked how I did pre baby. I saw a picture of myself and realized I was fooling myself. I began to purchase clothing that was way more flattering for my petite stature and covered up more. No, I’m not saying she can’t dress how she wants but I’m just saying, if she dressed in the right size for her body and age group she would feel and look much happier.

She also does have to stop blaming others and become honest with herself. Yes, your marriage failed, no, you didn’t want it to fail. I even think it was too soon after Donny was born for Don to up and leave. I get why this group is on Don’s side, but I’m just saying for the children’s sake. I think he should have tried. Yet we really don’t know what effort was put in, if any, into saving their marriage/family.

It’s all just sad to me. Maybe just maybe she will see one of our comments and open her eyes into wanting to change for herself, her children and her family. But that is what’s wrong with today, no one takes ownership or accountability.

Edited by WhiteChristmasIsMyFavoriteMovie - 4/20/2024, 01:36 PM

909 replies since 16/4/2024, 02:30   89395 views