OffAndRacingInMyNewSausageCasingLikeJen Pt. 454

« Older   Newer »

1. Identifying as Single Mom
        +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MommyTensleigh @ 21/4/2024, 00:42) 
    Hi all, happy weekend! So occasionally I fill in my Mr. on what’s going on in Jen world and I showed him the line backer photo of her in the tink costume and no joke he looks in horror saying “oh, ew, is that really a woman?” We are an open household and all types of people are welcome yet he was revolted by Jenny. He said she looks to be a size 4 times 4!

I also ran to my Mr. With the in the wild pictures. I’m glad I’m not the only one who involves my spouse. He is like, are you SURE she is working out every day for hours, because her body says differently. I’m curvy and bottom heavy, but my butt has shape…and it’s not the trapezoidal shape of hers. He’s into my curves, so it’s not body shaming Jen, it’s confusion as to why all the working out has produced that body, and also how she claims to be a 4.

He is roughly Jen’s age, so he likes to try to figure out if there IS any man type who would even consider dating her. Like, we run through our single male friends/family of the correct age and nada. (Spoiler, it’s been four years since the divorce and he still can’t think of any possibilities. Even none of our lesbian family/friends would put up with her. Do you think she finally accepted that this year?)

909 replies since 16/4/2024, 02:30   88876 views