Group

Status
    :10:

2.     +44   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (PrinthethJenniferRothhh @ 17/4/2024, 21:31) 
    Unpopular opinion: Don is the bad guy in this situation… here’s why

There’s a new instagram post that multiple users reel saying that it takes two years for a post partum mother to go back to normal… normal as in hormone levels, brain chemistry, physical body. Two years for a woman to feel like herself again. There’s so much studies and science to that. With that said, didn’t they divorce while Donnie was just under two years of age? I bet she went through hell with post partum depression and Don was not patient enough with her so he asked for divorce… and Jen being Jen had to beat him to the punch and divorce first.

I think we should give her a little kindness. She was extremely mentally ill and still is to some extent. Idk just my thoughts for the day. I like snarking at pre kids Jen, not post kids Jen.

She may very well be mentally ill and depressed, but she's also just a truly terrible person. She was being abusive to her dog way before she had kids. The way she openly mocked Don online, I don't doubt that she was emotionally and verbally abusive to him, too. I don't think he's a great person himself, but no one should be expected to live like that.

3.     +38   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (PrinthethJenniferRothhh @ 17/4/2024, 21:31) 
    Unpopular opinion: Don is the bad guy in this situation… here’s why

There’s a new instagram post that multiple users reel saying that it takes two years for a post partum mother to go back to normal… normal as in hormone levels, brain chemistry, physical body. Two years for a woman to feel like herself again. There’s so much studies and science to that. With that said, didn’t they divorce while Donnie was just under two years of age? I bet she went through hell with post partum depression and Don was not patient enough with her so he asked for divorce… and Jen being Jen had to beat him to the punch and divorce first.

I think we should give her a little kindness. She was extremely mentally ill and still is to some extent. Idk just my thoughts for the day. I like snarking at pre kids Jen, not post kids Jen.

Hard disagree. He's only the bad guy for procreating with her TWO! times. He never should have period, but the selfish cat was out of the bag after CC was born. He should've split when he saw how casually cruel and narcissistic she was and not made TWO! souls for her to abuse once he left.

Him giving his kids a chance for a more settled life at least half the time is best case scenario after he brought them into our Jenny's world.

4.     +45   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    No. Jen treated Don like dirt. He got fed up and left. Especially once he realized what a terrible mother she is.

5.     +13   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Has she posted the stupid carpet at the airport yet for this trip on IG?

6.     +17   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I got to the part where she is buzzing about human interactions. Gee Jen, I cleaned my house and ran errands with beautiful weather listening to podcasts that I enjoy and felt happy and calm. Was I in a vortex too? lol

7.     +22   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Sorry, I went back to work when my son was 7 weeks old. I was fine. A lot of women I know went back at 6, they were fine. Unless the Tiktok reel was posted by s doctor with sound, medical proof, please don’t say women take 2 years to go back to normal. Some may, others may only take a few weeks. ALL women are different. Beefy was and still is overwhelmed by the Circumstances. Getting those kids away from her a few days every other week is a very good thing for both the kids and her. Personally I do not take medical information from the internet, unless I am searching for it.

8.     +51   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    I just think the debate with dear friends of who gets all the blame is staler than a trail croissant.
    Jen,
    Don,

You-Both-Suck-For-Different-Reasons-cake

9.     +37   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group
    At the airport, getting away from these kids and the mausoleum

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen was a bitch all the way through her marriage. She's provided the evidence over and over - and over and over etc. - again through countless vlogs. Her bouncing back to her old self 2 years after giving birth would mean D** would've waited for her to be a bitch sans PPD. There really wasn't much to gain. At all.

And I'm no Spaceman fan. I think he's got a bunch of major flaws and red flags himself. But he and the kids are better off not having to deal with Jen 24/7. She's clearly also better off not having to play house and play mother 24/7 either (although she misses having an in-house sounding board).

10.     +40   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Golly, if only there was some way to treat PPD or depression in general...

They both suck a whole bunch, but Jen could have (and still can) help herself. She has all the time, money, and resources to get herself in a better mental space. She has no one to blame but herself for her life of isolation. I don't feel bad for anyone in the Jeniverse except for the kids.

11.     +29   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen has no problem visiting countless “care teams” for her self-inflicted physical problems. She has been in “therapy” for mental health for years (albeit only with someone who tells her what she wants to hear). She refuses to get any real help because what Mommy wants, Mommy gets. She wants a team of “yes” men and women, not someone who requires effort from her (or bunion surgery). Jen is quite simply an asshole.

12.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Other than her chatting, I enjoyed seeing the scenery. We had thought about going to Sedona for our vacation this year but then opted out and decided on Colorado. Maybe next year...
    I watch it in 2x speed and the way she spins around makes me dizzy.
    Can't believe she spent money on getting photos of her aura. She's so gullible she will believe anything.
    Other than that....boring as usual.

13.     +39   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    If Jen is redeemable, where are her long time friends, new friends made over the last 5 years, a partner, anyone? She is intolerable.

14.     +24   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I like how she pointed out the shampoo and conditioner the hosts left for guests. If only she used it...

15.     +9   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    I didn't have my glasses on and I swore that aura photo was of her coffee! :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

909 replies since 16/4/2024, 02:30   89276 views