OffAndRacingInMyNewSausageCasingLikeJen Pt. 454

« Older   Newer »

1.     +24   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Those jeans look terrible on her. She also always wears the dopiest looking gym shoes. Just buy a basic white!

2.     +20   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Major dork patrol with rolled jeans and sneakers

3.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Those jeans looked so different in her magic mirror. They look so cheap, baggy knees, camel toe, why can’t she go to a real store and try stuff on, in front of a real mirror? She looks huge, can’t hip pop to attempt to hide it/. Maybe posing with someone whose head is not gigantic would make her head look slightly more normal?

4.     +11   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Haha she’s still stuck cuffing her jeans with clunky shoes.

Do you think that the circumstances watch her videos? They must feel like crap that she gives them a souvenir budget, probably complains about the price of goldfish crackers, etc. but has endless money for herself. Not to mention the shift in her moods.

5.     +19   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I think she might be staying at BoardWalk.

Nice and close to all that food at EPCOT.

ETA: she’s staying in a 1 bedroom villa because of course she is 🙄

Edited by Party of 7 - 4/18/2024, 07:33 PM

6.     +36   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    First Lilo looks more svelte than our delicate Jen.

Next, in an old video about dating after marriage she admitted she went from her old boyfriend "immediately" into a relationship with Don and their 1st date was a weekend in New York City. Tell me you're a gold digger without telling me your a gold digger.

Also, I'm a HUGE Disney fan and I am not envious of one single thing that she buys at these expos.

I also think yoga at dawn in front of a Disney landmark is actually kind of cool but......when I saw that show they did on the castle stage last time I had so much second hand embarrassment!

And lastly, I will be in MK and Epcot on Friday so I will keep a lookout for Jin there.

7.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 18/4/2024, 18:51) 
    Her hip bunion :snickering: is growing.

IMG_5939

That's a twenty-pounder, just on that one side.

8.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Waiting for the Pirate PoPo to beat down my door and press charges. Still waiting...

Status
    QUOTE (NoOneSpecial54 @ 4/18/2024, 04:51 PM) 
    Living in Orlando, you see these adult Disney freaks and just roll your eyes. Someone drank all of the Kool Aid.

A little off topic, but I just helped chaperone my son's class to the Kool Aid museum last Friday in the town where it was invented. It was a bit unnerving to find out that the guy who founded the museum is buried under the floor on the main level in front of the Kool Aid exhibit, literally right in the middle of the walkway. I didn't even realize what it was until we were walking over the top of it. It's still the talk of the 5th grade. :blink:

Part of me really wishes she WOULD photoshop her hip down in those photos. It looks like a hip bunion.

Edited by TyphoidJennySuperspreader - 4/18/2024, 08:00 PM

9.     +19   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Waving that expo receipt around for all the useless crap she buys. simply isn’t the flex she seems to think it is. She is so full of herself and I’m starting to dislike Disney Jen more & more with each and every run she participates in. She’s an obnoxious defiant child. I’d be willing to bet any patron wanting to meet up or actually spend any time with her is just like her (minus the astronaut $$$$) I imagine them being socially awkward & possibly lacking in the friend dept. Or, maybe just someone who feels sorry for her. Either way I’ve never seen another grown adult, after having a brief get together with someone, feel the need to post about it or announce it to the world or make a whole utube video about it. She is just SO unlikeable. Also, why does she always stand like that?? How in the world does she see herself and not find a better pose for photos??

10.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Whispering on jeans is not your friend, Jen.

11.     +13   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    She must be a size 12! She’s very similar to my size except I don’t have a permanent hip pop. I feel like even the expo music is the same every time! How can she feel fulfilled doing the exact same stuff each time. She’s a trash person who just happens to have money. Nothing envious about her. I was stunned watching how manic she was in her recent video. I’d be afraid to see her in real life, she might be rabid haha.

12.     +28   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I think Jen desperately wants to be seen as a Disney influencer like BBB.

She’s tired of Camper Jen & Road Trip Jen & has moved on from all the solo-travel influencers & has fully-glommed onto her Disney Jen persona.

“Here I am! Come meet me! Look at me! Here am I doing all the perfect little Disney things! And I’m using all the Disney influencer buzz words like ‘shoe-fies’! I made bracelets! Come take a pic w/ me!”

She truly wants to be seen & noticed as the next Disney Influencer Celebrity.

Also…. WHY on God’s green earth is Jen wearing jeans & a windbreaker jacket TODAY in Orlando? Isn’t it already hot & incredibly humid?

And… WHY does she spend all of Don’s money on cheaply made yet still pricey Disney junk?! And it’s all just going to go in a bin somewhere. What other sane 41-year-old woman ONLY buys Disney merchandise.

Jen: Ooh, I don’t have a flowery backpack just for the Spring Garden Festival! Let’s buy a new backpack w/ flowers!

Also Jen: So sorry, CC & Donny. Y’all are just going to have to use last year’s backpacks. They’re still fine.

13.     +17   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    That's the thing SmoothiesLikeLily. Jill and Gravy may not have spoiled Jen like she wanted, but it's not like they denied her while buying themselves everything. Jen will go to Disney, spend thousands on childish crap for herself and bring the kids key chains. Didn't she once bring back her leftover food? She is a disgusting person and horrible parent.

She is still so bitter decades later about things they didn't buy her. Then in the next breath she shows off expensive crap for herself while insisting the kids don't need anything. She has no self-awareness.

14.     +29   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I find it mad that she goes to Disney so often and never buys a single thing for her two kids while she's there.

15.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    WTF is a shoefie?!?

909 replies since 16/4/2024, 02:30   88900 views