OffAndRacingInMyNewSausageCasingLikeJen Pt. 454

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 20/4/2024, 21:15) 
    she's been announcing her location for weeks with "come see me!!!!!!!!!!" well........someone came and saw her :lol: definitely don't feel bad. nice pics :thumbs-up:

True. 😄

2.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (JustAverageJane @ 20/4/2024, 21:25) 
    Does anyone have a screenshot of how those jeans are supposed to fit? I forgot the brand and style name.

The brand is Carve and I don’t remember the style name, but they are not supposed to be skin tight skinny jeans. So, glad I popped in today. This bonkers bitch is going to give us a scolding! Yay!

3.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    QUOTE (Gene Is Sis Concert @ 4/20/2024, 08:47 PM) 
    QUOTE (WhyAmIHere @ 20/4/2024, 20:37) 
    What on earth does she tote around in that back pack all day?

IMG_4856

:hearty-laugh: Well played!

4.     +13   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    She is def going to be livid over those in the wild pics, buuutt she only has herself to blame. She can’t deny that lol

5.     +14   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    Ewwwww do Dug's paws touch all the sweaty woggers?

Yeah, we got a scolding last time there was an in-the-wild shot from lake forest. Now we will enter the all-my-posts-will-be-delayed-it's-not-safe-out-there-for-me, babe- phase. :rolleyes:

6.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Gene Is Sis Concert @ 4/20/2024, 01:24 PM) 
    I’m in literal tears because I’m laughing so hard at her photos. She’s going to lose her shit so hard when she sees how she looks in them. Thank goodness for Disney photographers & their unedited photos. They are the real MVP’s of these dreadful ass Disney fun runs.

D32B6635-D1DC-4C1B-9776-FBDAE70E0CC1

And a special thanks to BBBrooke for providing us with that humiliating video of that heifer lumbering across the finish line and fist pumping ;_; out of all the embarrassing things I’ve ever seen her do, this is easily up there for me.

Keep preaching about body-positivity, PhotoManipulatorLikeJen. Those are some sharp angles and harsh lights, babe.

7.     +78   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I managed to catch her and her ONE dining companion on the way out, I will not show the lunch friend, because she is only famous due to Beefy. I followed them for a bit, those jeans are tight. My phone got hot waiting, the half face is a bit blurry because of that. They were walking to the orange garage, I decided to stop stalking! Better luck next year as this is it for WDW races.

IMG_0614-17136433933272

IMG_0623

IMG_0624

IMG_0619

8.     +20   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    :hearty-laugh:

9.     +18   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    There ain't enough Lycra in the world to make you look a true Size 4, Jenbo!

Oh, and no, you are not gaining weight because you are not eating enough, or not eating enough protein(where does she find this gibberish and who is lying to her?).
    There is nothing on this planet you don't eat enough, judging by the bulge geography.
    Also, when you are really thin, it doesn't matter what angle the camera catches you, you will look thin.
    When you are a chub, then you gotta fake that thin angle.

10.     +29   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Those pants are definitely too tight. The Carve images are tighter than boyfriend jeans but not circulation cutting off tight.
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20240420_131457_Gallery

11.     +15   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Losing weight isn't rocket science. No need to master complicated rules about carbs and protein and whatnot.

2000 calories is all you need each day. Start counting calories on the packages and then you can either choose to have a croissant each day and see how it feels to function on an empty stomach all day long. Or you can start to count the calories and make choices: one bite of chocolate, veggies, a piece of chicken, a piece of bread, etc. You can eat absolutely EVERYTHING, even your favorite junk, but in the right quantities. Once you start counting, you'll realize how easy it is to skyrocket to a whopping 4000 or 6000 caloric intake a day if your food choices and portions are all messed up. You won't be able to function if you stubbornly stick to 2000 calories of your favorite junk, because the portions will be so small that you'll be hungry all the time. So you'll automatically shift to things that you can have bigger portions of and that fill your stomach better and make you feel fuller for longer.

We all know Jen is way too impulsive to handle such self imposed restrictions.

12.     +16   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Wow!!!! How the mighty have fallen

13.     +14   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Can Yetta, or some other Baker with training/exercise/nutrition credentials, please explain again how Jin can peloton for a couple of hours each day in addition to yoga and look like she does? Yetta has given her considered opinion before, but I just don’t understand.

Is peloton mostly useful for cardio and yoga for movement, strength and balance? When I see Jen’s true-to-life photos (thanks Baker-sleuths) it truly looks like she does no workouts at all. I wonder what her a1c lab results would look like — Jin is only 42 and still young(ish).

GIRL, you need to get things under control now before menopause changes everything. Unfortunately, GIRL, you have dug yourself a hole and you may not be able to get out.

14.     +22   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    There were lots of yellow shirts all over the springs, it was the 10K but I think it was one you needed to buy, hers was probably a medium and should have been L or XL. Her posture is soooooloooo bad. She hides it with the back pack.

The more I go, the less I carry. One refillable bottle, I switched my wallet to one that hold ID, medical card, my debit card, a credit card, Disney gift cards, thanks to 5% off from Target, and cash if I have any. My little cross body has room for more, but I do not have a need for extra under shorts, 6 hand creams, 14 lip glosses and balms, and whatever else. Oh, my truck and house keys. But you see so many people with bigger back packs than hers, with no kids! Sorry, when you are an old granny, carrying heavy shit is uncomfortable, and seriously, what can she possibly she except her glasses case, keys, and wallet.

Of all the places for her hydration pack, this is what she should have used it.

15.     +17   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (JustAverageJane @ 4/20/2024, 01:15 PM) 
    Those pants are definitely too tight. The Carve images are tighter than boyfriend jeans but not circulation cutting off tight.

The sad part is, if she sized up , she would have looked better than a sausage casing.

909 replies since 16/4/2024, 02:30   88896 views