OffAndRacingInMyNewSausageCasingLikeJen Pt. 454

« Older   Newer »

1.     +28   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    It's like Christmas in the Bakery today 😂😂😂

QUOTE (JenuinelyUnorganized @ 20/4/2024, 22:05) 
    I managed to catch her and her ONE dining companion on the way out, I will not show the lunch friend, because she is only famous due to Beefy. I followed them for a bit, those jeans are tight. My phone got hot waiting, the half face is a bit blurry because of that. They were walking to the orange garage, I decided to stop stalking! Better luck next year as this is it for WDW races.

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc12612868/...6433933272.jpeg)

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc12612868/IMG_0623.jpeg)

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc12612868/IMG_0624.jpeg)

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc12612868/IMG_0619.jpeg)

2.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She's such a hunchback. Maybe you need more calories Jen, if you take out all the sugary treats and all the vacation treats since vacationing is your life. Definitely need more protein and non-stratchy carbs.

Size small brain.

3.     +21   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I don't feel the need to give her tips and tricks on how not to be a fat ass

keep shoveling it in

4.     +5   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Todolovethebaby2 @ 20/4/2024, 23:34) 
    Can you imagine sitting that close to her while she eats, burps, picks her teeth and chews her drinks 🤢

And picks her nose!

5.     +23   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Waiting for the Pirate PoPo to beat down my door and press charges. Still waiting...

Status
    Damn, way to get all the way up behind her without her noticing. :happy:

6.     +31   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    For those who think Jen only talked about herself, I’m sure she showed an interest in Marissa’s life.

Jen: “So, are you staying on property? I’m staying at [whatever DVC resort she’s at]. It’s really nice and convenient, even though I rent a car so I don’t have to wait on transportation.”

Marissa: “I’m staying at Holiday Inn. I couldn’t find an available room on property.”

Jen: “You should really look into DVC. It’s so worth it—but only if you can afford it. You shouldn’t go into debt if you don’t have the means to pay for it. Only you can decide. I bought at TWO! DVC resorts. Of course, it was well within my budget. And you should look into Club RunDisney. It’s so nice to get early access to registration and the expo. But I’m not suggesting you pay for membership if you can’t afford it. I know I live a privileged life…yada yada yada.”

7.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    “Except I can’t seem to afford a pair of TRAUMA jeans in the correct size”.

8.     +17   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I sure hope she paid for Marissa’s meal.

9.     +34   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    begging people for weeks and still only finds one sucker to have lunch with

wildly popular isn't she

10.     +16   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    It’s crazy cus Jen during MHWL days would have many people wanting to have lunch with and befriend her. Quite the paradox of Jen today. Can’t believe just how much things have changed and just how undesirable her life is!! Lol

11.     +14   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lone Woof @ 20/4/2024, 22:23) 
    Can Yetta, or some other Baker with training/exercise/nutrition credentials, please explain again how Jin can peloton for a couple of hours each day in addition to yoga and look like she does? Yetta has given her considered opinion before, but I just don’t understand.

Is peloton mostly useful for cardio and yoga for movement, strength and balance? When I see Jen’s true-to-life photos (thanks Baker-sleuths) it truly looks like she does no workouts at all. I wonder what her a1c lab results would look like — Jin is only 42 and still young(ish).

GIRL, you need to get things under control now before menopause changes everything. Unfortunately, GIRL, you have dug yourself a hole and you may not be able to get out.

No amount of exercise will burn enough calories to overcome how much she overeats. It's just math. She eats out a ton. Eats baked goods a ton. Even at home the portions are huge. Most of my clients who have started an exercise routine to lose weight but don't also change their diets, usually have lost basically nothing.

Also I think the baker who reports on Jen's Peloton activity has said she's taken it down a few notches lately.

12.     +14   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    do we have a spot where we're discussing the freaks at the wild for planner conference?

jen doesn't look as bad in the wild as i was imagining. she doesn't look GOOD necessarily but she easily looks better than she does at the mausoleum. what a wonder (heyoo) being thousands of miles from your kids could be.

13.     +9   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Hi all, happy weekend! So occasionally I fill in my Mr. on what’s going on in Jen world and I showed him the line backer photo of her in the tink costume and no joke he looks in horror saying “oh, ew, is that really a woman?” We are an open household and all types of people are welcome yet he was revolted by Jenny. He said she looks to be a size 4 times 4!

14.     +17   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Maybe she just needs to circle back to her kale massaging days, the “revenge/I’m going to win him back in Utah diet”. She can lose the wt if she wanted to but treating herself is more important. I certainly couldn’t care less what size she or her jeans are, and I think she basically looks like half of our country. My issue is her personality, her constant bragging & acting like a victim when she herself seems to be the source of 99% of her problems. She’s for sure gonna be big mad but dang Jen if you’re dumb enough to literally announce to the internet your every move all day long then face it, you invited this problem into your life.

15.     +71   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    There were twice as many bakers willing to go undercover to provide pics of Jen as there were wonderers willing to spend time having a meal with her. :snickering:

909 replies since 16/4/2024, 02:30   88893 views