OffAndRacingInMyNewSausageCasingLikeJen Pt. 454

« Older   Newer »

1.     +17   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    So, according to the Carve reviews, as previously mentioned, size down 2 sizes for a normal fit. Considering the spandex, skin tight (as seen on BG) fit would be 3-4 sizes down. Jen's a regular size 12. If she bought Levi jeans, probably more a 14 (I love Levi's, but the only way to keep me from jumping off a bridge is to buy men's sizes, which run "normal") because they run so damn small and don't really stretch.

I am here for the upcoming scolding. Dumbass shouldn't beg the universe to come see her. She has only herself to blame.

2.     +22   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I’m still not over her posting that magic mirror hotel room photo this morning—right after posting her body positivity uterus wisdom and her smoke and mirrors lights and angles lecture.

3.     +9   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JenuinelyUnorganized @ 4/20/2024, 04:05 PM) 
    I managed to catch her and her ONE dining companion on the way out, I will not show the lunch friend, because she is only famous due to Beefy. I followed them for a bit, those jeans are tight. My phone got hot waiting, the half face is a bit blurry because of that. They were walking to the orange garage, I decided to stop stalking! Better luck next year as this is it for WDW races.

IMG_0614-17136433933272

IMG_0623

IMG_0624

IMG_0619

Is Gin eating a big plate of rolls? No protein for our health queen 😂

4.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    hello uti with these jeans

5.     +19   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (IsYourGruelYummy @ 20/4/2024, 18:42) 
    A side-by-side:
    put_down_the_croissant

So I’m wondering what the The lighting and angle had to do with her big fat flabby arm… yea … Not a damn thing… The fats there.

I don’t really care what her weight is. I just care that she lies so much and won’t just admit that she’s packing on the pounds.

Whatever… Who cares we all on pounds or lose weight under different circumstances. My sister drops like crazy when she stressed. It’s not she’s trying. It’s just what happens to her.

Point is… If she would just come out and say since the divorce, I’ve struggled I’ve packed on the pounds. I am struggling with the things, and I understand that it would be totally different!!!!! The problem is she’s a liar!!!!!!!

6.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MommyTensleigh @ 21/4/2024, 00:42) 
    Hi all, happy weekend! So occasionally I fill in my Mr. on what’s going on in Jen world and I showed him the line backer photo of her in the tink costume and no joke he looks in horror saying “oh, ew, is that really a woman?” We are an open household and all types of people are welcome yet he was revolted by Jenny. He said she looks to be a size 4 times 4!

I also ran to my Mr. With the in the wild pictures. I’m glad I’m not the only one who involves my spouse. He is like, are you SURE she is working out every day for hours, because her body says differently. I’m curvy and bottom heavy, but my butt has shape…and it’s not the trapezoidal shape of hers. He’s into my curves, so it’s not body shaming Jen, it’s confusion as to why all the working out has produced that body, and also how she claims to be a 4.

He is roughly Jen’s age, so he likes to try to figure out if there IS any man type who would even consider dating her. Like, we run through our single male friends/family of the correct age and nada. (Spoiler, it’s been four years since the divorce and he still can’t think of any possibilities. Even none of our lesbian family/friends would put up with her. Do you think she finally accepted that this year?)

7.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Neither one of them are Slim ‘Jins’ - check her companion’s elbow 👀.

8.     +13   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Trash Plate @ 20/4/2024, 22:33) 
    Is her friend the one that threw the cat?

No that friend is traveling to a different state this weekend. They don’t talk any longer.
    In fact, “that Friend” just moved to Chicago and hasn’t one time had any contact with Jenny!!! I would love to freaking know what went down with with two of them… Just as much as I would love to know what really went down in the divorce

9.     +31   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    It looks like Marissa had a Duck Duck Razz and Jenny only had water.

She was probably scared she might start spilling details about the divorce if she got a little tipsy.

I hope Marissa had 3 of those drinks and asked her inappropriate questions.

10.     +33   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    RossManor2.0 JenuinelyUnorganized did you ever know that you’re my heroes? You are the wind beneath my wings 3_3 thank you for your service in capturing Beefy out in the wild. It’s like a Sasquatch sighting!

I really hope seeing her not-size-4-ass when she catches up in the bakery traumatizes her into not wearing jeans again because she owes me therapy money after having to look at her in those pants.

11.     +24   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She looks so sad in the jewelry shop photo. Is she remembering when Sweet Boy Donald spoiled her with Tiffany pieces instead of having to buy her own Disney themed jewelry (with his money, of course)? I *wonder* what overpriced jewelry she bought to console herself?

Okay, I need to step away for a minute. I’m starting to feel sad for her. What a wasted life.

Edited by GrownUpStickerBook - 4/20/2024, 07:46 PM

12.     +24   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Until today she could fantasize about having meetups, befriending subscribers, finding her clique. She is going to be disappointed no matter what because no one can replace Don and Suzanne. No one can make up for five years alone.
    It's still crazy to me that she had everything she could ever want and ruined it.

13.     +22   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    inside Jen's Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag

Status
    Anonymous
    For someone that has screamed at the internet that she is unsafe and she has stalkers, well she literally gave people a minute by minute breakdown of where she will be.

Honestly she is very lucky there aren't actual stalkers that want to cause her harm.

I came to post these pics of someones game screen shot. I thought...is this character based of Jinny from the prior the In the wild pics . More hair but I laughed, came here and then I see the gems that are the newest in the wild !!
    jpg
    Screenshot-Gallery

14.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Identifying as Single Mom @ 21/4/2024, 01:18) 
    QUOTE (MommyTensleigh @ 21/4/2024, 00:42) 
    Hi all, happy weekend! So occasionally I fill in my Mr. on what’s going on in Jen world and I showed him the line backer photo of her in the tink costume and no joke he looks in horror saying “oh, ew, is that really a woman?” We are an open household and all types of people are welcome yet he was revolted by Jenny. He said she looks to be a size 4 times 4!

I also ran to my Mr. With the in the wild pictures. I’m glad I’m not the only one who involves my spouse. He is like, are you SURE she is working out every day for hours, because her body says differently. I’m curvy and bottom heavy, but my butt has shape…and it’s not the trapezoidal shape of hers. He’s into my curves, so it’s not body shaming Jen, it’s confusion as to why all the working out has produced that body, and also how she claims to be a 4.

He is roughly Jen’s age, so he likes to try to figure out if there IS any man type who would even consider dating her. Like, we run through our single male friends/family of the correct age and nada. (Spoiler, it’s been four years since the divorce and he still can’t think of any possibilities. Even none of our lesbian family/friends would put up with her. Do you think she finally accepted that this year?)

Yes! It’s always good to get an unbiased opinion and I’ll tell you, my husband is a very nice and fair man. If he thought she looked ok he would say so even if I tried convincing him otherwise. The fact that he reacted so intensely proves that she’s not ideal for most.

15.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Y’all are lucky. Mr. AB refuses to discuss anything regarding Jennifer Ross.

909 replies since 16/4/2024, 02:30   88868 views