OffAndRacingInMyNewSausageCasingLikeJen Pt. 454

« Older   Newer »

1.     +29   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She is so manic! This happens every time. She gets so excited to go somewhere but when she gets there she realizes it's still her same life and it's just her alone with her thoughts.

The meet up will end up just like the nail tech....it's built up in her mind that she Will have this lasting friendship but she hates the reality of real friendship and wants to do everything her way so she will end up alone again. Not to toot my own horn but I think that is how she is happiest.

2.     +4   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 16/4/2024, 19:59) 
    I think you’re just supposed to forget about all of that. it was her attention seeking topic for Dec-Feb and she’s sooo moved on. she has running again! come see me! or don’t! we can just wave! come find me! 😵‍💫

What you're seeing there is victory.

3.     +51   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Friends, Jen is taking a business 😤 trip 😤 for work 😤 so that she can keep the lights on 😤Please remember to be kind 😤😤😤

4.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think all the excitement comes from the tasty treats, cheap character medals and overpriced special merch, and the thought of her many fans asking for selfies with their hero. And of course being hundreds of miles away from The Circumstances.

5.     +47   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    She’s trying to recapture a feeling, and she can’t.

6.     +24   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Alimony and Wonder @ 16/4/2024, 17:34) 
    QUOTE (pinksims @ 16/4/2024, 15:52) 
    Jen only has so many hours in the day people!!! Jesus H Christ

Meanwhile, she's already spent almost two hours on Peloton workouts today.

“I choose me.” -Jen Ross

7.     +24   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    CherieRose You're right. I think she's hoping to find someone to take Don's place. She misses having someone to cheer her on. She wants to be told how brave and strong she is. She wants to have someone to go out to eat with. Especially if that person makes her feel like less of a fatso by also ordering an appetizer, entree and dessert.
    Don and Suzanne were so accepting and asked for nothing in return. No one else is going to want to hear about her digestive issues, her foam rollers, her snacks for the race. Marissa might actually want to talk about herself a little bit. Jen won't want to hear that.
    Most people in her position wouldn't want to socialize with viewers because they are basically fans. Since that's all that Jen has ever wanted in relationships, it feels normal for her.

8.     +23   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (pinksims @ 16/4/2024, 17:48) 
    QUOTE (Alimony and Wonder @ 16/4/2024, 17:34) 
    Meanwhile, she's already spent almost two hours on Peloton workouts today.

She doesn't have time for her paying customers but she does have time to spend 2 hours working out. LOL.

She really cannot grasp how ridiculous she is when she calls what she does a job or when she claims she is busy.

At what job can you say, yeah I didn’t meet the project deadline because I was busy exercising when I could be working on meeting the deadline. :5153:

9.     +23   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    how much grace is one suppose to get for their "job". what a useless bag of air.

10.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CherieRose @ 4/16/2024, 09:22 PM) 
    She’s trying to recapture a feeling, and she can’t.

Genos version of chasing the dragon.

11.     +17   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Blue-tah Trunk Celery @ 16/4/2024, 20:34) 
    Is this the same person that called friends and families "cliques"? Is she trying to create her own "cliques", with the bracelets that have her word of the year, and the meetups and times to see her?

I believe she told on herself again that it really bothers her that she watches people having fun together, while she's all alone. But she controls when and where she sees these people, she gives her schedule. She doesn't ask anyone where they would like to meet?

Made more clicky by the fact that only Wonderers can get a bracelet.

IF she lets this lady talk at their lunch then Jen will think they are instant BFFs and love bomb her. Since she has admitted in the past when she's tried to make friends she is over the top.

She doesn't realize if she joined a book club she'd have book friends. If she joined a running club she'd have running friends. No one person has to or can meet all your needs. And these kinds of friends aren't ones you'd bare your soul to, you'd talk about books or some general life stuff. You don't send them huge expensive care packages with letters that are 18 pages...front and back! You swap your used books with them.

12.     +12   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    This woman does not live in reality. She is getting her fix, can't live without it. I agree she is reliving her alone time and is very unhappy with her home and hate to say it but her kids. How can you feel so empty all the time.

13.     +14   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Her Run Disney videos are always the worst in terms of her crazed, greedy expression. She always looks like a junkie about to get a fix. Whatever Run Disney may be for other people (hey, I’m not a runner or a Disney fan, but it looks like fun to me), I think Run Disney is like a drug for Jenny. Way to take a wholesome experience and make it something sinister, Jen

14.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Watching Project Runway with my daughter and designer Brandon Maxwell reminds me so much of D*n. I can't unsee it

IMG_20240416_181928028

IMG_20240416_181930109

15.     +33   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Tensleigh's garden tip toeing through the tulips watered with Jen's tears

Status
    QUOTE (ZizizouzouTWO! @ 4/16/2024, 04:11 PM) 
    QUOTE (pinksims @ 16/4/2024, 17:48) 
    She doesn't have time for her paying customers but she does have time to spend 2 hours working out. LOL.

She really cannot grasp how ridiculous she is when she calls what she does a job or when she claims she is busy.

At what job can you say, yeah I didn’t meet the project deadline because I was busy exercising when I could be working on meeting the deadline. :5153:

Doctor: "I'm sorry. I didn't have time to call in your treatment because I was busy working out on Peloton. You'll still need to pay for your office visit."

Therapist: "I'm sorry. I didn't have time to work on your treatment plan or prep for your session because I was busy wogging 5 miles. I'll still need you to pay for this session, though."

Account: "I'm sorry. I was so busy packing my suitcase that I forgot to file your taxes. My fee is still the same, though, and I've taken the liberty of adding the late fee to your bill."

HR Rep: "I'm sorry. I was so busy scarfing a croissant on my hike that I completely forgot to review your complaint."

Nope, can't think of a job where you could get away with that.

909 replies since 16/4/2024, 02:30   89333 views