« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Livi! @ 4/17/2024, 09:36 AM) 
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 17/4/2024, 05:24) 
    A little birdie sent me a message to let us know that a “Ross, J” has cleared the upgrade list on a flight tomorrow.

Coincidence? I think not. Not for shot in the ass with luck, Jenny.

The flight is scheduled to arrive in the afternoon and is not “coming in kind of late”.

I'm slow this morning. What does this mean?

anyone with the united app can check flights info - by cities. then there's info inside the flight info that lists standby passengers, upgrades etc etc....looks like this is how it was located.

2.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Not more racing. I hope her sausage casing pops open.

3.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (RikkiJones @ 17/4/2024, 14:44) 
    Not more racing. I hope her sausage casing pops open.

Great thread title, No more racing, look at the busted sausage casing!

4.     +20   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 16/4/2024, 19:46) 
    is there not even ONE wonderer that tells her these videos are all the same? it’s repetitive and doesn’t make for good content? you’ve seen one you’ve seen them all

I hope Jill acts bored by this “obvious accomplishment” again

Sorry to say Meow2 not one WWC member complains unfortunately they encourage Jen to keep up with the same repetitive content. They also encourage her to make longer videos on the same repetitive content. Jens adored within the community. Some members will sometimes go as far as saying Jen inspires them to be like her. The WWC is Jens special place where she can receive “that special supply” she craves.
    :very-sad-smiley-emoticon:

5.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Tensleigh's garden tip toeing through the tulips watered with Jen's tears

Status
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 4/16/2024, 10:24 PM) 
    A little birdie sent me a message to let us know that a “Ross, J” has cleared the upgrade list on a flight tomorrow.

The flight is scheduled to arrive in the afternoon and is not “coming in kind of late”.

Princess Jennifer booked a seat other than first class? I'm pretty shocked by this.

6.     +23   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Tensleigh's garden tip toeing through the tulips watered with Jen's tears

Status
    She is just so bad at all of this. She could do videos on what it is like to be a solo runner at runDisney events that are very clearly geared toward community and "cliques. Instead, she just talks to her camera alone in her hotel room. She could talk about how you get to know other solo runners through Facebook groups dedicated to runDisney and how she decided to meet up with them and get spots together for yoga. She could talk about what she does in the corral to make herself feel less alone when others are with friends and family. Does she find it helps to get to the corral super early to be one of the first ones or is it more friendly in the back? Which Disney restaurants are best for solo travelers? Biergarten and Teppan Edo will seat you with other parties. Sci Fi Dine In has you sitting in a car like you are at a drive-in. What are those restaurants like when you are solo? She could show the rides that have single rider lines and tell us how much shorter her wait time was using single rider than had she waited in stand-by. And finally, since she insists on doing ALL the runDisney races, she could talk to the audience about which races were best for a solo runner and which one is the least solo runner-friendly.

Instead, we see her peanut butter calorie-bomb milkshake and carious sweet from Gideons, her cobb salad at Brown Derby because Princess can't try a different restaurant at DHS, and so much talking to the camera in her hotel room. Over and over and over 4 times a year.

7.     +29   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group
    At the airport, getting away from these kids and the mausoleum

Status
    Anonymous
    Well, Jen's officially away on vacay. That can only mean one thing...

QUOTE (SweetSmellOfSolitude @ 17/4/2024, 15:57) 
    She could show the rides that have single rider lines and tell us how much shorter her wait time was using single rider than had she waited in stand-by.

My cager and I do single rider lines together. When it's our turn to be seated, it's goodbye and see you at the end of the ride, YOLO! :eusa_dance:

8.     +26   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Ican’twiththelikesofher @ 4/17/2024, 09:43 AM) 
    Some members will sometimes go as far as saying Jen inspires them to be like her.
    :very-sad-smiley-emoticon:

giphy

9.     +17   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    inside Jen's Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag

Status
    Anonymous
    wtf, who on earth would want to be like Jin? she rarely cleans her body, she sweats so bad she has salt crusted all over her, she eats food off the floor...claims the floor is clean but take a look at her yoga mat where her feet hit, stained, those nasty hooves are NOT CLEAN. Jin is a moron. Her Wonderers have to be beyond pathetic. I guess maybe they envy her money.

Some things baffle me about Jin, like her body. I assume she probably looks better in person? not sure. but on camera, WOW! not good. At least not good for someone that spends countless hours doing yoga, meditating, stacking peloton classes, wogging through her city and Disney. Jin spends so many hours "taking care" of herself but this is the results we see? she is out of shape, just listen to how she heavy breathes just walking, unless it's a medical condition (mold), she overweight and loose, yes she has muscle tone as well but in that bathing suit she looked like jello.

Jin, I highly encourage you to stop all of this crap. Ditch the fake healing shit. Sign up for things to do near you.

For about 4 months I've been playing tennis with a friend and sweet Jesus. I am not an out of shape person at all. I stay as active as possible and tennis is kicking my ass and the amount of calories I am burning is nuts. It had me thinking. Didn't Jin play tennis at some point? she is a rich white lady, she can easily afford to join a private club and meet another rich white lady that has nothing but time to kill. The club I've been playing at is filled with women like that. I think even Jin could meet a pal there. she could buy all new ugly clothes just for it too! lol

I guess I just don't understand the locking herself in the basement to work out, that sounds beyond depressing to me. and maybe because I live in Southern California, I am spoiled with perfect weather almost all year long, so I will never understand staying indoors. I live 30 minutes from Disneyland and yes, it's a fun park and I have done the race but I can't imagine going to do the same race over and over AND OVER

10.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 17/4/2024, 05:24) 

I mean, if you're going to bed at 6-7pm, arriving in the afternoon is kind of late :snickering:

We all know our Jenny goes to be ridiculously early before her race days.

11.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Rumpus @ 17/4/2024, 04:31) 
    Kind of OT but does Jen leave food in her car while it’s parked for weeks on end? I accidentally left a bag of candy in my trunk and found mouse activity yesterday. This is a regularly cleaned car that is parked in a garage. Yes, I’m freaking out.

I feel like “Blue” would be very much at risk for this kind of thing.

She does have rubbermaid bins and coolers but yes I think she leaves peanut butter, packages of crackers. Things that are sealed and won't spoil. I also think she leaves skin care, toothpaste in it. At least the Disney hoarders bin is stored in a controlled temperature.

Remember the trash heap from Fraggle Rock?
    Screenshot_20240417_084020_Chrome

12.     +32   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    Drinkies, anyone?

13.     +30   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Remember her always with her mouth stuffed

AM

14.     +11   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    woof

15.     +27   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    That cringe look Jen gives when you can tell she’s annoyed. There’s people behind her on the trail so she feels awkward about filming.

IMG_2792

Also Jen filming and not feeling awkward at all with people around her.
    IMG_2793

I guess Jen wasn’t in the mood to share her hiking trail with anyone. They should’ve asked her permission first before embarking on their own hike.

909 replies since 16/4/2024, 02:30   89115 views