OffAndRacingInMyNewSausageCasingLikeJen Pt. 454

« Older   Newer »

1.     +39   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (PrinthethJenniferRothhh @ 17/4/2024, 21:31) 
    Unpopular opinion: Don is the bad guy in this situation… here’s why

There’s a new instagram post that multiple users reel saying that it takes two years for a post partum mother to go back to normal… normal as in hormone levels, brain chemistry, physical body. Two years for a woman to feel like herself again. There’s so much studies and science to that. With that said, didn’t they divorce while Donnie was just under two years of age? I bet she went through hell with post partum depression and Don was not patient enough with her so he asked for divorce… and Jen being Jen had to beat him to the punch and divorce first.

I think we should give her a little kindness. She was extremely mentally ill and still is to some extent. Idk just my thoughts for the day. I like snarking at pre kids Jen, not post kids Jen.

It's an unpopular opinion because there were years of footage of her being a total bitch to him BEFORE she had ANY children.

2.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (NefariouslyHappiestAlone @ 4/17/2024, 10:49 PM) 
    QUOTE (PrinthethJenniferRothhh @ 17/4/2024, 21:31) 
    Unpopular opinion: Don is the bad guy in this situation… here’s why

There’s a new instagram post that multiple users reel saying that it takes two years for a post partum mother to go back to normal… normal as in hormone levels, brain chemistry, physical body. Two years for a woman to feel like herself again. There’s so much studies and science to that. With that said, didn’t they divorce while Donnie was just under two years of age? I bet she went through hell with post partum depression and Don was not patient enough with her so he asked for divorce… and Jen being Jen had to beat him to the punch and divorce first.

I think we should give her a little kindness. She was extremely mentally ill and still is to some extent. Idk just my thoughts for the day. I like snarking at pre kids Jen, not post kids Jen.

It's an unpopular opinion because there were years of footage of her being a total bitch to him BEFORE she had ANY children.

So true. Don doted on her

3.     +29   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    Yep. Unpopular opinion. I second what everyone else here responded. She was a total spoiled rotten brat to Don and his family for YEARS. And, if you take Jen at her word (I don't) it was JEN that wanted the divorce. She says that often.

she is a horrible person who deserves unhappiness for the way that she treated Winnie.

QUOTE (unpreparedlikejen @ 4/17/2024, 03:48 PM) 
    QUOTE (unpreparedlikejen @ 4/17/2024, 08:14 PM) 
    i know i'm about 3-4 months late, but can someone tell me why jen decided to take a hiatus from youtube due to some "family" incident?

what was this "family" incident?

i would scroll through, but we're talking 60-70 pages of 7-8 threads.

anyone want to answer?

Are you talking about the 'Poop hitting the fan" incident? She never said what it was.

4.     +41   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Anyone who abuses their pet and has kids for money and treats them like an inconvenience doesn’t deserve to be given any kindness. Jen is the lowest of the low.

5.     +33   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She had unaddressed mental health issues pre-kids. Don't forget the trauma of jeans! And she is still unpacking her parents trauma as recently as this Thanksgiving! Her mental health was probably exacerbated by PPD. Don enabled all of her behaviors. He chose to have 2 kids with her. She had the support of his family at the time. She has had all the resources in the world to make a difference. She just sucks. And she chose the divorce anyway according to her.

6.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 4/17/2024, 11:12 PM) 
    Are you talking about the 'Poop hitting the fan" incident? She never said what it was.

7.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I think there’s so much we don’t know that we don’t know.

Every single day I am shocked that NOBODY with even a tangential relationship with the Rosses, Tensleigh, the Boyles, NOBODY has shown up with tea on ANY of them. Not even anyone who met her in person at one of the scrapbooking events?

An entire forum is dedicated to this person and has been for YEARS AND YEARS, and she and the Rosses know about that, and the only “inside” info was Christine producing yellow doll room pics?

That tells me that there’s plenty of misdeeds on multiple fronts to go around.

8.     +13   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Please do not disclose private information on the thread, your posts will be deleted. You can share in PM.

I can’t believe we have to remind you guys of this, come on! :strong_no_smiley_emoticon:

9.     +13   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So she went hiking and got hot and sweaty, then went straight to get coffee and an aura photo and finally did the guided meditation. She subjected the people forced to be in close proximity to her to a whole lotta rank stank.

We know the guided meditation dude didn't guess she is working on her hygiene.

She ate the whole bag of chips and the entire chocolate bar that night didn't she.

10.     +25   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    In the word of PK Sometimes... You read through several pages of posts before something feels off, and you realize you are back in 2022 or whenever. I go back to an old thread for some random reason and then lose track. What's amazing is we just say the same things over and over, and it remains entertaining.

My mother had a deathbed insight---" at the end of the day, life is the same five conversations with the same five people" lol. xo

11.     +18   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Did Jenny wear jeans on the plane today, instead of her usual travel uniform?!

I’m shocked that she didn’t dedicate a 50 minute video to this monumental moment.

Maybe she packed them for her lunch with Marissa. I mean, she needs to look professional after all 😂

Also, nobody gives a fuck about what seat you got on the plane.

When you use those Don dollars to pay for a private suite on the plane, then you can brag about it 🙄

12.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JuliaSugarbaker @ 17/4/2024, 21:06) 
    QUOTE (LonelyDisneyRun @ 4/17/2024, 07:00 PM) 
    I am fasinated by Scientology, can she please get a reading so she can help save the planet please!!

I wish someone would send her LRH's book Dianetics.

You really think she’s capable of comprehending this ? 😹

13.     +43   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    Before I forget, Friday's tea will most definitely be late. I'm volunteering at my son's field trip to the zoo.

And get this, Jen...my cager will be volunteering with me!!!!

The horrors, right?

14.     +15   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She really does brag about the most unbragworthy things. A bulkhead seat AND under seat storage? I tip my hat to your fabulous good fortune, Jen. :10:

(I flew charter recently and had the same seating arrangement. Not only have I not posted about it on social media, I didn’t even take photos. The horror.)

15.     +18   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    My cousin lives in Sedona and we went there a few years ago. I've been to that exact creekside spot at Cathedral. It's beautiful. The water is freaking cold cause it's glacial--even in the summer. The creekside area there is absolutely magical. She didn't even go to downtown to walk around or shop at Tlaquepaque or go to the Airport look out or Chapel of the Holy Cross. Such a beautiful area and she didn't even see half of it.

909 replies since 16/4/2024, 02:30   89333 views