OffAndRacingInMyNewSausageCasingLikeJen Pt. 454

« Older   Newer »

1.     +36   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    ^^

Even better… it’s whipped honey butter on top.

When she’s on vacation, she will eat whatever she wants thank you very much.

She will eat healthy food when she’s at home the other 12 days a year 😤

2.     +10   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    any one else notice her slip , Call to son on face time and text to daughter?

3.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (rosarita @ 4/18/2024, 03:57 AM)
    Is the chicken fried in cocoa powder? Like hershey's chicken?

Holy smokes, I think that chicken was something moldy picked out from in between the seats of her car or something crawled into her suitcase. Is that a twig left over from Joshua tree trip?

4.     +25   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 4/17/2024, 07:43 PM) 
    after 8 hours I finally finished the video

I don't have anything add I just want everyone to be proud of me :toothless-chuckle-smiley-emotic

Meow2 ...I see you. If those closest to you don't acknowledge this obvious accomplishment that you achieved, no that I am cheering you on! You go girl!

5.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It looks like her shoe is stepping on her own crotch

QUOTE (Alimony and Wonder @ 18/4/2024, 02:13) 
    QUOTE (Ican’twiththelikesofher @ 18/4/2024, 02:04) 
    Let the manic behavior commence. You know she’s already in the rental car talking to her camera.

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11484624/IMG_2797.jpeg)

That wide shadow. 👀

6.     +31   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    “I could live in this size place. This is like my size” Translation- I would rather not have those pesky kids visiting every so often. (But give me all the money, of course)

7.     +19   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    If you see this and think ‘looks delicious, I’ll have that!’ you have a problem beyond bad eyesight. It looks absolutely revolting but this pig wolfed it down and then got dessert too! :5153:

Don’t even get me started on a whole scoop of butter on a piece of food. WTAF!

86CF66CF-896A-403B-9838-2BD1AE16F502

8.     +15   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    That looks disgusting 🤢 Add that to Jenny's thighs!

9.     +19   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I watched the whole video but it took the screenshots here for me to realize she ain’t wearing leggings. Those are meant to be joggers 😵‍💫

10.     +11   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Don'sDollars @ 18/4/2024, 01:30) 
    My cousin lives in Sedona and we went there a few years ago. I've been to that exact creekside spot at Cathedral. It's beautiful. The water is freaking cold cause it's glacial--even in the summer. The creekside area there is absolutely magical. She didn't even go to downtown to walk around or shop at Tlaquepaque or go to the Airport look out or Chapel of the Holy Cross. Such a beautiful area and she didn't even see half of it.

Everything you said. How do you come to Sedona and not go to Chapel of the Holy Cross?!? People travel from all over the world to visit it. The main street with all the art galleries, jewelry shops with the most beautiful Native American jewelry, and so much cool food. Tlaquepaque is so neat and beautiful with great shopping, restaurants, and they constantly have art exhibits or live music. Oak Creek Canyon and Slide Rock. Pink Jeep tours. I could go on and on.

Sedona, as someone who lives in Phoenix area, is one of the places so many of us go for a long weekend. There are so many cool things to do and experience. I don't know how she made Sedona look boring and lame but she did.

She literally sucks at everything.

11.     +20   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    About PPD: Jen was always a terrible selfish and lazy person with obvious mental issues, and I do believe she had post partum depression on top of it all. But even if Don had stayed, she would not have gotten better, because she was always bad and messed up to begin with. I think they're both selfish jerks, just in different ways. Jen loved that the divorce meant only having the kids part time. And Don was never the bravest parent of them two. He didn't exactly step up and took care of his young children on his own after he left, because he went straight to a backup mom for his kids from day one. In that sense, he had it even easier than Jen, who is truly on her own with them when it's her shift.

They equally suck as parents. His space trip should be a reminder of that.

About her weight: it will be interesting to see her balloon even more the next few years. I'm exactly her age, and my metabolism has slowed down the past year and a half or so. The weight gain is a bitch. Things I ate before and didn't make me gain weight have to be reduced in portions now or even completely banned. It's not fun, but it takes discipline now to stay around the same weight as I always was. Whereas before I hit 40, it took zero effort, and I could indulge every now and then without any weight gain. Now, the smallest misstep immediately shows on the scale.

She's clearly not the type who has enough self discipline and restraint to handle those changes in her body, so she'll just keep getting bigger and bigger. Every time I see her with those croissants and donuts and sugary drinks, it makes me laugh because I just know how fast that will translate into weight gain now that she's 41. I think we're only seeing the beginning of her obesity.

12.     +19   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    "Excitement levels are high". Well so are your sugar and mania levels.

SmartSelect_20240418_105243_Instagram

Woof:

SmartSelect_20240418_105443_Instagram

13.     +21   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Waiting for people to say hi to you Like Jen

14.     +26   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    That is way too close between participants for an enjoyable yoga experience!

15.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (grilledcheesesandwiches @ 18/4/2024, 12:01) 
    That is way too close between participants for an enjoyable yoga experience!

Yeah, I would hate that!

909 replies since 16/4/2024, 02:30   89242 views