OffAndRacingInMyNewSausageCasingLikeJen Pt. 454

« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 4/18/2024, 11:51 AM) 
    Her hip bunion :snickering: is growing.

IMG_5939

Look at that pic! I'd say Lilo (I think that's the name of that character. I'm not a Disney fan) is a size small/medium.

Quit deluding yourself, Jennifer!

2.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (TyphoidJennySuperspreader @ 4/18/2024, 12:43 PM) 
    QUOTE (NoOneSpecial54 @ 4/18/2024, 04:51 PM) 
    Living in Orlando, you see these adult Disney freaks and just roll your eyes. Someone drank all of the Kool Aid.

A little off topic, but I just helped chaperone my son's class to the Kool Aid museum last Friday in the town where it was invented. It was a bit unnerving to find out that the guy who founded the museum is buried under the floor on the main level in front of the Kool Aid exhibit, literally right in the middle of the walkway. I didn't even realize what it was until we were walking over the top of it. It's still the talk of the 5th grade. :blink:

Part of me really wishes she WOULD photoshop her hip down in those photos. It looks like a hip bunion.

Wow! You are only about an hour from me. Didn't know there were any other prairie dwellers on this forum.

3.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 4/18/2024, 01:03 PM) 
    Major dork patrol with rolled jeans and sneakers

That's the irony! Loose, cuffed jeans and sneakers are on trend but she consistently manages to dress on trend but in the worst possible way.

4.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SmoothiesLikeLily @ 4/18/2024, 02:19 PM) 
    I think Jen desperately wants to be seen as a Disney influencer like BBB.

She’s tired of Camper Jen & Road Trip Jen & has moved on from all the solo-travel influencers & has fully-glommed onto her Disney Jen persona.

“Here I am! Come meet me! Look at me! Here am I doing all the perfect little Disney things! And I’m using all the Disney influencer buzz words like ‘shoe-fies’! I made bracelets! Come take a pic w/ me!”

She truly wants to be seen & noticed as the next Disney Influencer Celebrity.

And here’s the proof:

IMG_5942

5.     +13   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Yeah, baker’s be nice those just aren’t any jeans those are the exact same jeans she wore on Travel Day, take a look at her on the plane, at the Airport and in Epcot. Im sure she didn’t do laundry last night? She was to busy walking around Epcot in them eating all her goodies. Beside she worked at getting them all stretched out and comfy for today. Plus she had to wake up early for yoga and then head to the expo, so she put those dirty stinky jeans back on. It should be an unspoken protocol that when it comes to Jen expectations need to be lowered to “Zero”.
    :1485540604:

6.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Ican’twiththelikesofher @ 4/18/2024, 03:25 PM) 
    Yeah, baker’s be nice those just aren’t any jeans those are the exact same jeans she wore on Travel Day, take a look at her on the plane, at the Airport and in Epcot. Im sure she didn’t do laundry last night? She was to busy walking around Epcot in them eating all her goodies. Beside she worked at getting them all stretched out and comfy for today. Plus she had to wake up early for yoga and then head to the expo, so she put those dirty stinky jeans back on. It should be an unspoken protocol that when it comes to Jen expectations need to be lowered to “Zero”.
    :1485540604:

Excuse you! I’m sure those are a back up pair….doesn’t everyone have a back up pair of identical jeans? Oh, and yes, Gene, you are right. You don’t look good in jeans.

7.     +23   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    TRAUMA!! :shit-hits-the-fan:

8.     +23   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Late to the party but don't forget the chicken and waffle not only has that big scoop of honey butter but also comes with syrup.

Her receipt looks as long as a CVS receipt. Her conspicuous consumption of all things Disney is just disgusting.

9.     +27   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The reason she goes on these trips is to distract herself from how shit her life is. You can't be miserable about your life when you're surrounded by Disney characters and the noise and buzz of the parks.

10.     +28   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    inside Jen's Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 4/18/2024, 07:13 AM) 
    IMG_5107

YAY!!! I LOVE smug Jin. It's beyond comical. binge shopping at runDisney is so NOT a flex but man I love that she thinks it is.

I find her smugness so entertaining. like bitch, you area so gross in everything that you do but yes brag away.

and I don't know what baker Jen sympathizer said we should give her grace or whatever. NO!!!! That is such a wild take. Jin abused and neglected her dog, her children are 8 and 6. Neither child was an infant when she inflicted pain on her dog.

here is a reminder
    Screenshot-739
    Screenshot-615

11.     +25   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her thighs uses to look like this... compare them to now.
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20240418_205132_Chrome

12.     +19   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She looks at least three times that size now.

13.     +39   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Back when she was worried about what to wear to a splash pad with her kids.

Now she shows off her body in a bikini for all the world to see.

:confused-smiley-emoticon-1:

14.     +21   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    With her addictions on full display the past few days…

It makes me wonder. I don’t believe behavior like that is just something we are seeing now. I think she was always addicted to sugar, eating, buying etc. Wasn’t she making cookies or the paska bread and a piece fell on the floor and she picked it up and still ate it? Had a shake in Utah even though her tummy hurt all day?

Yes she is older, but it makes me think she may truly have had an eating disorder where she purged some of the sweet treats she ate. She still exercised a lot back then, just like now, but she also ate out, Tuesday treat day, donut Saturday, things she didn’t show us, etc. I think she was just as addicted back then and Judith clearly didn’t help with any of it. I wonder if there’s a missing piece between then and now besides the husband and his family keeping watch on her.

Unless she is truly just overeating now due to depression, finally feeling “uncaged”, etc. And it’s just piling on.

15.     +31   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 4/18/2024, 03:29 PM) 
    Back when she was worried about what to wear to a splash pad with her kids.

Now she shows off her body in a bikini for all the world to see.

:confused-smiley-emoticon-1:

AM-17134727450332

It seems like her portions really went off the rails during her PPD and plant-based era. That's when she started eating out of mixing bowls and eating more food replacement products. She's got a distorted perception of normal portions now, and feels free ordering multiple entrees. She's eating a ton more food now PLUS all the sugary treats she always has.

909 replies since 16/4/2024, 02:30   88955 views