« Older   Newer »

1.     +35   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (NoLongerAvailable @ 18/4/2024, 22:31) 
    With her addictions on full display the past few days…

It makes me wonder. I don’t believe behavior like that is just something we are seeing now. I think she was always addicted to sugar, eating, buying etc. Wasn’t she making cookies or the paska bread and a piece fell on the floor and she picked it up and still ate it? Had a shake in Utah even though her tummy hurt all day?

Yes she is older, but it makes me think she may truly have had an eating disorder where she purged some of the sweet treats she ate. She still exercised a lot back then, just like now, but she also ate out, Tuesday treat day, donut Saturday, things she didn’t show us, etc. I think she was just as addicted back then and Judith clearly didn’t help with any of it. I wonder if there’s a missing piece between then and now besides the husband and his family keeping watch on her.

Unless she is truly just overeating now due to depression, finally feeling “uncaged”, etc. And it’s just piling on.

I think her ED is just as out of control as it always was, only now her metabolism can’t bounce back. She gets on the Peloton in a desperate attempt to burn calories, but it’s not working.

2.     +28   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group
    At the airport, getting away from these kids and the mausoleum

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen has displayed ED behaviour and used ED rhetorics since the start of her YT "career". It's not just a couple of things, it's a pile-up. It's clear that anxiety wasn't the only thing she needed to "work through" before starting a family with Don but ED as well.

Remember how insistant she was during her pregnancies that she hated vomiting and wouldn't do it unless she was really unwell? She'd repeat it over and over again, like a mantra. Not sure who she was trying to convince - herself or the Ross clan - but she sure didn't fool any of her viewers who've either battled ED themselves or witnessed someone with it.

3.     +17   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I think she really believes she has to carb load before these races, and perhaps every morning before Peloton. . But she doesn't realize her liver is already loaded. Which therefore her body stores all that glucose as fat.

I don't love smug Jen. I want to punch her.

QUOTE (I love me some me @ 4/18/2024, 11:08 PM) 
    I think she really believes she has to carb load before these races, and perhaps every morning before Peloton. . But she doesn't realize her liver is already loaded. Which therefore her body stores all that glucose as fat. I honestly wish I could have understood that carbs do this too you , years ago. I always thought it was good to eat pasta and vegetables, for example.

I don't love smug Jen. I want to punch her.

4.     +24   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (pinksims @ 18/4/2024, 20:37) 
    I find it mad that she goes to Disney so often and never buys a single thing for her two kids while she's there.

This!!! I just went to Vegas for the weekend each of my kids wanted 5 souvenirs. What did I do, I got both of them 5 and me nothing. Why because I’m a 39 year old mom. Can’t imagine going to Disney and getting nothing for my babes she is demented 😡

5.     +29   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She’s wearing jeans because her shorts from last year don’t fit her anymore.

I mean, they didn’t REALLY fit her THEN either…but now I’d be shocked if she was able to get them past her thighs.

6.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I would be really freaking out if my hips had bunions. Geez Gene, you’ve got to lay off the sugar and carbs!

7.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BannedInUtah @ 18/4/2024, 17:54) 
    But paying $9 for goldfish for the kids while on their last cruise was too much.

I know someone like that. I think the $9 feels unconscionable to them bc they can get it for less elsewhere, but they can pay $$$ for “exclusive” stuff bc they can’t get that anywhere else

8.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Ican’twiththelikesofher @ 18/4/2024, 21:25) 
    Yeah, baker’s be nice those just aren’t any jeans those are the exact same jeans she wore on Travel Day, take a look at her on the plane, at the Airport and in Epcot. Im sure she didn’t do laundry last night? She was to busy walking around Epcot in them eating all her goodies. Beside she worked at getting them all stretched out and comfy for today. Plus she had to wake up early for yoga and then head to the expo, so she put those dirty stinky jeans back on. It should be an unspoken protocol that when it comes to Jen expectations need to be lowered to “Zero”.
    :1485540604:

🤢

9.     +20   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    As a side note, her taste buds are really childlike. I bought this trail mix from Target that she raved about and it was awful, just straight sugar.

10.     +18   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sheeba @ 4/19/2024, 01:42 AM) 
    As a side note, her taste buds are really childlike. I bought this trail mix from Target that she raved about and it was awful, just straight sugar.

That checks. Jen has the pallet of a toddler.

11.     +17   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I’m watching Vlogust from 2012 and I have to say housewife Jen was my favorite!!!! Her style, her lifestyle, her vacations, her holiday decorations, etc. I cling to her older videos because her life now is just sad. I don’t have her money but I do have much more desired life than she does now.

12.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Snark Week @ 18/4/2024, 21:21) 
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 4/18/2024, 01:03 PM) 
    Major dork patrol with rolled jeans and sneakers

That's the irony! Loose, cuffed jeans and sneakers are on trend but she consistently manages to dress on trend but in the worst possible way.

She doesn't know that, she's been doing this for 15 years (when she wore jeans).

For the Baker who's going to Sedona, it's beautiful there. I can't believe Jen did one hike then stayed in her room, didn't even go out for dinner. Just made due with hummus, chips and veggies. Hiding from the other guests. Lots of places to see without doing a 10 mile hike. Like others mentioned, the view from airport road, Chapel of Holy Cross, lots of places. I want to go back one day.

13.     +12   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CryingGrayMarshmallowBlob @ 18/4/2024, 15:43) 
    QUOTE (Idiot savant @ 18/4/2024, 15:32) 
    She bought yet another Lilly Pulitzer backpack.

A $120 Mickey & Minnie Lilly Pulitzer backpack from WDW
    www.disneystore.com/mickey-and-min...7367028812.html

But God forbid her children get a new backpack or new school clothes for the start of a new school year… It’s not needed… It’s wasteful… It’s ridiculous!!!!!

QUOTE (Meow2 @ 18/4/2024, 16:13) 

She is such a fucking bitch… She is so gross… See there are moments that I will start to feel bad for her… I’m 100% positive. She had some sort of mental illness situation happening after she had CC and then be in the middle of a divorce during Covid… There are moments I’m like yeah that’s a lot to navigate.

She does this bullshit and I’m like nope… She’s just a fucking bitch and she deserves what she gets!!!! She’s a miserable lonely hag !!!!

Isn’t They’re a gif of her, throwing her hands in the air, saying no worries Don paid for it all… I was trying to find that one and couldn’t

14.     +34   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Have the day you deserve fatty !!!!!
    Attached Image
    IMG_2008

15.     +20   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I guess this trip security is not important, she is bragging all day long.

909 replies since 16/4/2024, 02:30   88987 views