OffAndRacingInMyNewSausageCasingLikeJen Pt. 454

« Older   Newer »

1.     +65   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Comment from You Tube on the Sedona video, Jen will probably delete it?

“I hope this isn’t taken the wrong way, but I miss when you were a bit more open. You mention journaling a lot, you had your aura read and said the meditation guy really saw you; a deeper dive into that would have been more interesting to me than a look around another Airbnb. What those experiences meant to you, how you’re doing on your own, what you’re learning about yourself. It’s just hard to understand the why of all the traveling when it seems like you aren’t really super interested in where you are and you’re just kind of passing the time. Do you do that so you don’t have to film at your house? Just sitting somewhere reading a book, you could do that without getting on a plane and renting an Airbnb. This lifestyle is so unique, constantly on these short trips, an entire vehicle full of major camping gear and a tent that I don’t think has been used in a year or two, is there some kind of goal you are working toward with this? Just doesn’t seem super sustainable and again, I’m wondering what the end goal is.”

2.     +34   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Wow, some of you posted these pictures a few pages earlier, and I just had to put them side by side:

MixCollage-19-Apr-2024-09-44-AM-745

I'm not one to body shame, because I really don't care what size anyone is. But she needs to stop claiming she's a size small and she needs to stop eating like a pig. I wish she would see this and get shocked into grabbing herself together and STOP OVEREATING. If she wasn't so smug and delusional about it all, I wouldn't even care, but there is nothing likeable about her attitude towards her clearly messed up body image and messed up diet / exercise routine.

About the Disney souvenirs for the kids (or lack thereof): I know any normal mother would buy stuff for her kids while there. But any normal mother also wouldn't be at Disney 10 times a year. And as far as her children are concerned: I honestly don't think they even care about Disney souvenirs at this point. They must be so over Disney by now. I know I would be! Does she even tell them every single time she goes?

3.     +21   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yikes, when you put them side-by-side like that it really is striking. Her lower half has doubled in size in a couple of years. She can't blame that on peri-menopause. It's sugar, sugar, sugar all day long. Her addiction to treating herself is to blame.

In terms of Disney - she should definitely be buying her kids stuff, NOT herself, however I can't help feeling like CC and Donny might end up growing up hating Disney :lol: as they've been over-exposed to it. Every vacation she takes them on is Disney themed - I'm sensing rebellion from CC in the near future. There's a woman I follow on Instagram who has a Disney-themed house and wow - it's amazing and props to her for making it so magical. But hilariously, her daughter hates Disney :lol: And likes some other cartoon instead (can't remember what it is - but it's nothing to do with Disney). Kids will often start to reject things if their parent pushes it too hard, and I feel like Jen is on borrowed time with these repetitive Disney cruises and theme parks.

4.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Haha! Yeah, I don't think her kids will grow up to become Disney adults like she is. Thank Goodness.
    I also find it weird how she keeps pushing for Lilo & Stitch stuff; pink for CC, blue for Donny ... years on end. We're supposed to believe they still love that stuff. But I see this with my kids, as well as other kids: they don't love the same cartoon characters year after year. They just don't. Except maybe for little girls and their strange fascination for Elsa, but other than that ... not really. My children have moved on multiple times from one cartoon to another, and they're CC & Donny's age. She's incapable of evolving with them, and she is indeed on borrowed time with the Disney crap. It won't be long until they refuse to go along anymore.

I'll be here for it. :1485540604:

5.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Long time no makeup @ 4/19/2024, 07:23 AM) 
    Comment from You Tube on the Sedona video, Jen will probably delete it?

“I hope this isn’t taken the wrong way, but I miss when you were a bit more open. You mention journaling a lot, you had your aura read and said the meditation guy really saw you; a deeper dive into that would have been more interesting to me than a look around another Airbnb. What those experiences meant to you, how you’re doing on your own, what you’re learning about yourself. It’s just hard to understand the why of all the traveling when it seems like you aren’t really super interested in where you are and you’re just kind of passing the time. Do you do that so you don’t have to film at your house? Just sitting somewhere reading a book, you could do that without getting on a plane and renting an Airbnb. This lifestyle is so unique, constantly on these short trips, an entire vehicle full of major camping gear and a tent that I don’t think has been used in a year or two, is there some kind of goal you are working toward with this? Just doesn’t seem super sustainable and again, I’m wondering what the end goal is.”

Spot on. So many good points raised here. Brava to this person.

6.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sheeba @ 19/4/2024, 03:56) 
    She’s never going to be comfortable in her own skin and in her house if she can’t be content to stay put at home. I can’t imagine having memories of just yourself. The scrapbooks don’t count because they’ll probably just be dumped in the trash when she passes.

Exactly this! No photos of trips or celebrations with friends. That sad photo of her long receipt is insane. She has shown us many times over the years that she is consumed with only herself.

7.     +42   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    Morning Bakers! Just a reminder that today's tea will be super late as I'm going on my son's school field trip today.

It will be infinitely more entertaining that whatever she posts, I'm sure.

8.     +24   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    Note to Jen- you can’t eat your way to happiness, and you can’t spend your way to happiness. Get help.

9.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (LyingLiarWhoLies @ 4/19/2024, 02:17 AM) 
    Have the day you deserve fatty !!!!!

Wow, what a difference.

10.     +21   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I bought the entire princess/prince/accessory line of barbie style dolls for my daughters before they were born. I gave one set at a time for Christmas, birthdays, etc. My lder daughter only got 2 sets and wasn't into it. It killed me bc I always wanted something like that when I was a kid but it's not what she wanted. So I got her art supplies and sketchbooks and she loved it! You have to follow their lead!

11.     +33   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I still can't get over her showing the long Disney receipt and bragging. Show me a long receipt from Chanel and I might feel envy. She really is like a tween. She thinks all the other middle aged mons dream of going to Disney without their kids and binging.

12.     +13   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I stopped at our local goodwill type store to donate some things and there was a huge rack of Disney shirts and even a couple pair of ears all for 25 cents

no one wants this crap except her or someone that is doing this one time and wants to remember the event. she literally thinks she is so cool blowing money on this junk

I can go there too and not think twice and just buy but I wouldn't cuz it is financially irresponsible

she needs major help for her spending and her food intake

13.     +25   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    When I got on the bike this morning I saw she was doing a hip mobility class. Awww is someone in pain???

14.     +24   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    I hope she spends all of Don's dollars and has to get a job.

15.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    In a van, across the street from the heart home.

Status
    I'm amazed Jen hasn't done this to her kids. https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMM4fVswb/

909 replies since 16/4/2024, 02:30   88896 views