OffAndRacingInMyNewSausageCasingLikeJen Pt. 454

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (merino wool underwear @ 4/19/2024, 05:51 PM) 
    I am working from home today and clearly I have time on my hands.

WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL! she is hugging those ill fitted jeans that will surely give her more yeast infections.

Screenshot-15486

I am going to need someone that sees her in person to actually report what she really looks like. It's like her teeth, one minute she looks like she has none then all 100 pop out. One minute she just looks ok then bam, she's gained 40 pounds.

Geno with her lover-- Jeans ( SIZE 4 ).

wait the fuck a minute, her jeans are a size 4. NO WAY! I am a 4 and oh dear God, if I look like she does recently, I might sign up for a personal trainer and get on ozempic. or I must be a size 0.
    How is a size 4 this
    Screenshot-15422

2.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    If those are boyfriend jeans, I can see her squeezing into a 4 (not comfortably, of course). I usually wear a 4 but bought the same size in a boyfriend cut and I could fit me plus my cager in them.

3.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    You are actually an official negative 0 in Jen Jean Land. SHOW THE TAG!

4.     +31   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    inside Jen's Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag

Status
    Anonymous
    oh ok, phew. I went to the site and yeah I would be a size 0 or 2? which means we are correct Jinny is more like an 8 or 10. Too funny that she HAD to show her size. I agree, lets see you wear that size in brand that doesn't do vanity sizing.

here is a review
    Weight:115 lbs - 129 lbs
    Height:5'6 - 5'8
    04/29/23
    Very comfortable but run huge
    The pants are very comfortable and easy to move in. My only complaint is the sizes are way off. I usually take a 6. The size suggestion for me for these jeans was a 4, which I ordered. They were so big I could pull them down over my hips. I exchanged for a size 2, which fits beautifully. I have never take a size 2 in my life. I highly suggest you revisit your sizing!

Screenshot-15505

you keep living in delusion land Jinny. but this is not an actual 4, and that is ok but lets not do this mentally unwell thing you keep doing. IF you want to be a 4 then go deal with your overeating and over exercising issues. Don't brag that you are a 4 when every review says how these are HUGE.
    Screenshot-15488

Edited by merino wool underwear - 4/19/2024, 09:40 AM

5.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (pinksims @ 19/4/2024, 18:32) 
    So if I buy jeans from Carve Designs I'm a size 0, am I? :lol:

Please see my furnished size guide above👆🏻.

6.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    In a van, across the street from the heart home.

Status
    :being-confused-smiley-emoticon:
    Attached Image
    20240419_133358

7.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Based in above sizing comments she is a regular 8 MINIMUM. These vanity jeans are labeled to appear at least 2 sizes smaller than reality.

8.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    The sweat! I have been at WDW all morning. I was like 60°F at the time she ran. I didn't start sweating until around 11:30a. And that was in direct sunlight!

9.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    A medium is 8-10 Jinny. A small is 4-6.

She needs a belt or some tailoring because if she gets pants to fit her saddlebags the waist should be loose. Since she has a smaller waist than hips.

10.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    across from the guardrail, infested with mold

Status
    QUOTE (merino wool underwear @ 4/19/2024, 05:27 PM) 
    How hot and muggy is it there cause good lord she is drenched. This can't be this much sweat for a 5k.

even that necklace is holding on for dear life

Jin, your clothes don't fit and make you look even bigger because you are busting out of it.

____

she is so desperate to be featured on Disney social media, for people to envy her, for anyone's attention, even ours. What a sad life.

When she ran this morning it was mid-60s. Humidity is relatively low today at 44%.

11.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Looking for Jen’s dictionary to see what she’s really talking about

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Ican’twiththelikesofher @ 19/4/2024, 17:45) 
    So It’s a favorites video. Does everyone remember when she hauled the jeans that she’s currently wearing at Disney a few weeks back during her two-piece bikini haul? Remember, she said she was thinking about sizing down to a size 4, even though the 6 fit fine?

Jen: “Somebody got the memo that no Jeans ever work for me. OK we’ll make Jen the perfect pair of jeans for her body and here they are. They are the perfect curve girl Jean. I’m guessing they were for other body types too, but you guys know I am curvy I am short, short waisted and very curvy, especially in the caboose-thigh region”.

Also Jen: “Anyways, when I hauled them, I had bought a size 6 because when I took their sizing guide that’s the size they put me in. I’m usually around a medium in pants lately that translates somewhere between 4 and 6 depends on the brand and I did read in the reviews that people said to size down, but I was like no I’m gonna go with what their size guide says. And they fit but I wonder if the 4 would fit? There good but could be better”.

Jen made the exchange. She’s so happy she did Jen’s a 4 in this brand and it’s her favorite brand now. So no one better tell Jen Ross she isn’t a 4?
    (IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11484624/IMG_2805.jpeg)

That moment, Jen professes her undying love for her size 4 jeans.
    (IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11484624/IMG_2807.jpeg)

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11484624/IMG_2806.jpeg)

They have me in a size 14 according to their calculator. I’m usually a size 20. Sure Jan, you’re a 4 :confused-smiley-emoticon-1:

12.     +16   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I am cringing with secondhand embarrassment at the Tinkerbell runners :woot:

13.     +23   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (WhyAmIHere @ 4/19/2024, 05:46 PM) 
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 4/19/2024, 05:32 PM) 
    Type 2 Diabetes on the horizon.

Seriously. There is a lot of talk about her body changes on here and lying about pant sizes..but to me it is way more than that. This woman's body is becoming wrecked health wise. She does all the WRONG things, between just "fueling" herself with what her emotions or taste buds want 24/7 (which she somehow thinks is 'intuitive' and 'uncaged') and stressing a body not made for this type of stressful activity. Between the pounding and the weight gain her joints are going to give up early, she will be miserable and in pain. She thinks she needs a "team" of therapists now? Just you wait. Not to mention the complete whack hormone situation she has going on.

ALso, how does someone release so much sweat yet look so bloated and like she is retaining so much fluid? Are the epsom baths, electrolytes, and stinger waffles really necessary for a 5K?

I walk a 5k about daily, pushing a stroller that, with kids, is probably an extra 40 lbs up and down gentle hills.....I'm 4 mos. pp, and I can assure you, there are no electrolyte supplements, waffles or anything of the sort. I'm also delighted to learn that even though I'm 5'10" 158 lbs at the moment, I'm really a 000000 at Carve.

14.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SoProudOfMyself @ 19/4/2024, 18:51) 
    A medium is 8-10 Jinny. A small is 4-6.

She needs a belt or some tailoring because if she gets pants to fit her saddlebags the waist should be loose. Since she has a smaller waist than hips.

Yeah, I was just about to post this.

She gave herself away again when she said “I’m usually around a medium in pants lately.”

Jenny, that is definitely not “somewhere between 4 and 6”.

So beyond delusional. So very unwell.

This level of delusion is also how she’s convinced herself that she wanted the divorce for years.

15.     +36   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Fist pumping for a 5k is humiliating

909 replies since 16/4/2024, 02:30   88887 views