OffAndRacingInMyNewSausageCasingLikeJen Pt. 454

« Older   Newer »

1.     +18   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    What if you haven’t had children and aren’t “over the hill”?

What does this even mean?!! Most women have a uterus. And they have a wide range of body types. Having a uterus doesn’t automatically make you chunky. Yes…women have “fat pads” in various areas that men don’t have. And women naturally have more fat than men. But I don’t think that is what she is talking about….. pretty much ALL women have a uterus, except for trans women, and women who have had a hysterectomy. And women have all sorts of body types. Not all women who have had children are chunky.

I swear, even when she thinks she is being motivating or aspirational….or I don’t even know what she is trying to be…..she is toxic.

Edited by TheHairyChild - 4/20/2024, 02:13 AM

2.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (WhyAmIHere @ 20/4/2024, 00:38) 
    So she's got a T swift secret... so where are the rest of the concerts, which one is she going to bakers?

Whenever she can fit it in around runDisney events and 29029… oh yeah and being forced to be on active mommy duty.

My guess is Miami or New Orleans, or she’s going back to Canada again.

3.     +16   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    QUOTE (WhyAmIHere @ 4/19/2024, 06:01 PM) 
    Eating more for weight loss only works if you up the protein and lay completely of the sugar and simple carbs. She's going to have to track macros to make that work and OH NO that will be too TRIGGERING for stinkerbell.

I was coming to comment this. Yes, there are situations where people are doing it wrong and actually do need to increase their food intake to lose weight and/or improve their body composition. But in Jen's case, it's not that she's eating too little, she's just eating all the wrong stuff. She needs more protein, and an adequate amount of healthy carbs, but she needs to ALSO lay off the sugar completely, and the processed carbs. She can add protein all she wants but if she continues to eat all the other crap as well, she'll just keep getting bigger.

4.     +28   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She’s only going to continue getting worse. This patreon shit is making her feel like she is a “guru” and she thinks everything she says is her generously imparting her wisdom on her loyal wonderers and the lowly 99%s.

5.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (_withblunder_ @ 19/4/2024, 19:42) 
    QUOTE (User Name of Choice @ 19/4/2024, 17:54) 
    She only loves those jeans because of vanity sizing

Or she buys two pairs. One to show the camera, the other to cry over.

Her bum is as big as mine.

I was wondering if she'd do this too.

Just because she shows us a 4 doesn't mean she can even wear it. She shows the number to try and prove to us faithful bakers that our dear Jenny is still petite. She's inching ever closer to my size 14 bottoms!

6.     +58   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    What part of her uterus is making her legs look like rippled tree trunks?

7.     +19   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    Having uterine fibroids can also increase the size of your abdomen. Though that usually doesn't affect the look of your legs or your upper arms :=/:

8.     +13   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Charlotte and Donny’s real mom has a uterus, and she also birthed 3 additional children. Yet, she’s not a fat blob like Gene so what’s the excuse there? Beefy always tries to manipulate shit to fit her narrative only for us to debunk her ridiculous claims.

She must really be feeling bad about how she looks if she posted that stupid uterus reel. Not to mention she ran to IG to make 2 whole ass Instagram stories about her horrendous WogDisney photos & how supposedly it’s all about angles & lighting :hearty-laugh: no, no, Jennifer. It’s about you constantly stuffing your face with giant croissants and sugar-laden drinks. I really can’t see how she balloons up now that she’s going to be fueling more.

9.     +19   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    And I do feel a little bad about talking about her excess weight…..but she makes it so hard not to. She is obsessed with food and her body and posts about it all the freaking time. And combine that….with her absolute smugness about her excess of money, her compulsive shopping, and the amount of freetime she has, and how self-absorbed she is…….ugh. She’s really hard to stomach.

Edited by TheHairyChild - 4/20/2024, 02:55 AM

10.     +20   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Doesn’t bother looking up how to pronounce the author’s name.

Doesn’t know how to pronounce the color mauve.

Acts like she’s above everyone and people need her advice and tips.

I hope all the runners listened to the wogger and remembered to hydrate. They would never have known what to do otherwise 🙄

Just keep your thoughts to yourself, dumbass… except when you’re scolding everyone. That is entertaining.

11.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I had a Burger King breakfast sandwich on the way to Disney, a few corn dog nuggets and 1/8 of a hot dog with a few fries from Casey's for lunch and an Iced Coffee in the span of 12 hours and I feel like I am so stuffed! I was in Epcot at the end of today and I skipped dinner. I don't know how she fills her gullet up so much at Disney!

12.     +26   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Keep eating 1,000 grams of sugar a day. Keep professing how you love your kids. Keep staring into the camera thinking you’re cute and skinny. Keep thinking you need to eat more not less. Bitch, I’m here to watch the outcome.

13.     +44   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Something fun for her to read when she’s waiting in the corral in the morning 🤣

IMG_5629

14.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Is tomorrow her big meetup lunch? She gonna be wearing her size 4 jeans again..while also complaining about being hot?

15.     +13   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Breakdown @ 4/19/2024, 06:23 PM) 
    Did anyone screen record the Disneyworld scolding?

beefyrun

That is not a look of joy. That is a I need to shit my pants look.

909 replies since 16/4/2024, 02:30   88895 views