OffAndRacingInMyNewSausageCasingLikeJen Pt. 454

« Older   Newer »

1.     +29   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jennifer is having the day she deserves and it makes me pleased as punch. Sitting all alone in her hotel room, scrutinizing photos from her 658th Disney wog, making stories for strangers to justify why she looks a certain way.

She will have her giant receipt to add to her scrapbook as a memory of her choosing herself yet again instead of something truly meaningful.

No, I won't ever feel bad for her. All D**'s money can't save her from herself.

2.     +15   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Morgan on Instagram does reels about being a US size 8: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C56cYynupdb...3Jwb295bnpmYg==

She has two kids. Look at her hips compared to Jen's. :lol:

3.     +14   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I think today’s costume with the flag takes the cake.

She looks absolutely ridiculous.

:scared-smiley-emoticon:

4.     +15   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 20/4/2024, 09:19) 

And she's got no one there to dress up and be silly with. She's just on her own looking like a goose.

Not gonna lie, I'm pretty down on myself about my body. And my emotional dependence on sugary snacks. Tips welcome for anyone who has beaten this addiction. I love the bakery and I know why you point out the Jen body stuff. But sometimes the message doesn't just hit the person it's intended for.

5.     +31   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Conventional Lemons @ 20/4/2024, 10:13) 
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 20/4/2024, 09:19) 

And she's got no one there to dress up and be silly with. She's just on her own looking like a goose.

Not gonna lie, I'm pretty down on myself about my body. And my emotional dependence on sugary snacks. Tips welcome for anyone who has beaten this addiction. I love the bakery and I know why you point out the Jen body stuff. But sometimes the message doesn't just hit the person it's intended for.

If any of us walked past Jen in the street we wouldn't notice her appearance. She is very average - yes she has bigger hips and thighs but so do lots of women.

I don't think anybody here is a waifer thin Victoria's Secret model with narrow hips and tiny waist. I'm a UK size 12/14 - calculate that into a US size, I'm not tiny. I also sometimes get to the end of the day and think I wish I hadn't eaten that cookie or that brownie or whatever (excess sugar doesn't make you feel good even if the weight gain was not a factor).

The problem I have with Jen is the lies and constant conversation that she generates around her body. Why is she pretending to be a size 4? Why is she buying clothing from brands that use extreme vanity sizing? Why is she buying work out clothes that she can barely get into and that squish her whole body, just so she can read the label and tell us the size? Why does she keep filming herself half naked in front of the mirror, and holding in her stomach? In a thong? Why does she talk about her diet with strangers? And then lie about it? Why does she exercise for 3+ hours a day and still gain significant amounts of weight, despite claiming to have a diet of mostly salads?

I've honestly never even thought about taking a photo of my body and posting it on social media - and my social media is locked down to close friends and family only. So why does Jen feel the need to take these photos and videos and post them on a public Instagram account? While claiming to be a size 4?!

She is a chronic liar and has a constant need for inappropriate attention from strangers (she feels 'called to share'!) about her eating habits, her body size, her shape, her weight gain/loss. She made it a topic of discussion because she can't stop talking about herself.

If I regularly lied in public I would expect to be called out for it. So I and other people here are calling her out.

6.     +42   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    You know what's really funny about her posting the unflattering Disney picture? Only a very small percentage of her instagram followers check the bakery, or even care enough to check the Disney photo pass. She literally just displayed her most unflattering picture to all her followers who wouldn't have ever found that picture if she hadn't posted it herself. She thinks she's taking the high road after reading here and seeing her unflattering shots, so she's reacting to us, but dragging thousands of followers along who had no idea lol Not so clever!

7.     +9   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I remember a few years back, I too, was in denial about my body type after having my first born. I would wear too small clothing thinking I still looked how I did pre baby. I saw a picture of myself and realized I was fooling myself. I began to purchase clothing that was way more flattering for my petite stature and covered up more. No, I’m not saying she can’t dress how she wants but I’m just saying, if she dressed in the right size for her body and age group she would feel and look much happier.

She also does have to stop blaming others and become honest with herself. Yes, your marriage failed, no, you didn’t want it to fail. I even think it was too soon after Donny was born for Don to up and leave. I get why this group is on Don’s side, but I’m just saying for the children’s sake. I think he should have tried. Yet we really don’t know what effort was put in, if any, into saving their marriage/family.

It’s all just sad to me. Maybe just maybe she will see one of our comments and open her eyes into wanting to change for herself, her children and her family. But that is what’s wrong with today, no one takes ownership or accountability.

Edited by WhiteChristmasIsMyFavoriteMovie - 4/20/2024, 01:36 PM

8.     +28   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    IMG_0590

IMG_0591

This is Joy! A quick rinse off and then speed to Gideons for SUGAR

9.     +15   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    In a van, across the street from the heart home.

Status
    Brooke stop ignoring her just to film that embarrassing video. The fist pumping is ridiculous.

10.     +19   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 4/20/2024, 01:38 AM) 
    are we allowed to use the mom bod excuse if we don't have kids?

I am using being a cat mom as mine 💅 and lighting and whatever

11.     +13   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BannedInUtah @ 20/4/2024, 13:54) 
    Brooke stop ignoring her just to film that embarrassing video. The fist pumping is ridiculous.

Yes, a big thank-you to Brooke for filming and sharing Jen’s finish!

12.     +27   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    it's almost like we've seen these finish line photos before

oh wait :disgust1:

13.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Someone needs to do a side by side of today’s dress from the last time she wore it. That thing is stretched to within an inch of its life.

14.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (pinksims @ 20/4/2024, 10:37) 
    QUOTE (Conventional Lemons @ 20/4/2024, 10:13) 

If any of us walked past Jen in the street we wouldn't notice her appearance. She is very average - yes she has bigger hips and thighs but so do lots of women.

The only thing I'd notice is the smell. Maybe the rat tail. But, she is painfully average and that's what kills her.

She wants to be a tiny little athletic thing. She wants to be envied in all aspects of her life. Too bad we don't always get what we want.

15.     +23   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Agreed, all she wants is to be envied. Why else does she travel to Disney every month?

lol at Brooke's footage of her hefty ass lumbering over the finish line. She's soooo dumpy, from the front with her heavy chest and the back with that massive can. The dresses just accentuate that XXL rump.

909 replies since 16/4/2024, 02:30   88893 views