OffAndRacingInMyNewSausageCasingLikeJen Pt. 454

« Older   Newer »

1.     +17   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Is today the big day when she's finally going to have a meal with someone other than the family she hates? Only took her four or five years. Remember Marissa, you are a paying member of Jen's online community. You are there to make her feel better about herself.
    At least the nail tech was someone Jen paid for a service. It's so weird that someone who pays for Jen's videos is going to lunch with her.

2.     +36   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Longtime lurker, first time poster on this site (used to be active in the guru gossip days).
    Honestly, I have no interest in her “content” beyond following along here at the bakery. I watched Jen for years during the housewife life days and found her to be just another vlogger sharing their life. Which was fine and somewhat entertaining. But I don’t like being lied to - and the more time went by, the more the lies just seemed to keep adding up more and more and I had zero interest in her “mommy” days preparing for children. Then the vegan days hit and I couldn’t believe how crazy she became over controlling the lives of everyone around her. The fact that she would give her growing babies PROTEIN POWDER instead of making meals for them was just awful. And I am a dog person and her treatment of Winnie made me sick. I couldn’t watch any of her videos anymore and just relied on the bakery for updates. But these past few weeks - she is annoying me more than usual. When she was with D** she had at least a bit of humility, but whoever or however she convinced herself that she is some wise guru who shares wisdom and profound viewpoints on things is comical. She can’t hold conversations. She has no actual depth for her attempt at soapbox convos.
    She is not a runner (seriously, as an athletic person, her claims of being a “runner” and “training” are so delusional). She goes to Disney because no one is going to judge you for walking a race and taking videos and pictures of yourself walking every 5 seconds, because they are all too busy living in the moment of the actual race. It’s the only place she can do that and claim she is completing a “marathon” - no matter how long she takes. But of course, she has to act like a fitness buff and give directions and pointers, calling subscribers “kids” and regurgitating whatever reels she just saw that resonated with her feelings. I just don’t understand how she got to this point where she literally believes she is superior or has any authority to speak to anyone the way she does. She is not wise. She is not smart. She has convinced herself she is soooo special and unique “oh I actually watched tv” “I NEVER sleep in, I have to wake up early” “I don’t wear makeup because of the patriarchy” “I will never brush my daughters hair because of societal expectations!” (Jen - it’s called HYGIENE!!!) I just don’t understand how someone can convince themselves that they are so important that their every thought has to be documented. How many journals is enough? How many videos and pictures are enough? Is she this delusional to believe that she is helping people or being inspirational to people?!? Who are these people that are telling her that she needs to share her every thought with the world?!?

3.     +20   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Going back to her faves video: She was getting CHUNKS of banana with a Vitamix? Girl, you're using it wrong. Mine even blends up strawberry seeds.

She's such a dumbass. Whatever lame excuse she can ever find to spend, spend, spend.....

4.     +25   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Thanks to BBB for capturing Jenny’s trot across the finish line.

It’s always fun to see her in different lighting and from different angles :snickering:

5.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Apocalypse Prepping @ 4/20/2024, 04:01 PM) 
    Going back to her faves video: She was getting CHUNKS of banana with a Vitamix? Girl, you're using it wrong. Mine even blends up strawberry seeds.

She's such a dumbass. Whatever lame excuse she can ever find to spend, spend, spend.....

I slogged through the video last night. All she wanted to do was show her SIZE 4 jeans & justify her Run Disney. She showed her current reading but of course couldn't pronounce the authors name & couldn't remember her favorite author from last year or the names of the books.
    Her " job " needs to be investigated by the IRS.

6.     +15   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    All pic up. When I park I will post

7.     +12   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    No IG story from the Gideons line? Or usual pic with the cold brew? She’s probably a nervous wreck about her brunch.

8.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    I hope whatever her name sticks Jen with the bill. Getting up at 4 to run a race sounds like my worst nightmare but I am also leaning into my fat era.

9.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Love how she posted a story about how someone looks in their pants. Now tell me she doesn't read here. 🤣

And then the scolding about the comparison photos. 🙄 Eesh!

Edited by RikkiJones - 4/20/2024, 09:36 AM

10.     +21   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    "I did it!!!"

Every single time. Does she actually doubt for a second she won't make it? Is she scared those bunions and granny hip will finally give out and she'll collapse before getting to the finish line?

11.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    I don’t see a finish line pic of Jen on BBBrooke’s IG…someone else in the same outfit? Am I missing something?

12.     +27   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Making myself feel better by spewing negativity

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm doing a fun run through town next week. Should I dress up like a cartoon character and celebrate crossing the finish line like I just completed the Boston Marathon?

13.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    All I took away from her stupid Instagram story is that she’s really fat and lighting and angles help her look like she is thin!!

I guess in one respect she is right… It is lighting and angles… That occasionally help her look ok Thinner than what she is!!!

The rest of the time we see how much weight she’s gained… And again has nothing to do with her weight. Only the fact that she’s delusional and tries to pretend that she has hasn’t gained a shit ton of weight since the divorce.

Get some fucking help… Go to therapy deal with the fact that you blew up your life… Get a real nutritionist, And start putting your life back together… Get off Instagram, and stop trying to convince the rest of us of your nonsense. We see right through you.

14.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (WhyAmIHere @ 20/4/2024, 16:39) 
    I don’t see a finish line pic of Jen on BBBrooke’s IG…someone else in the same outfit? Am I missing something?

Brooke shared with Jen, and Jen posted it on her own page…so proud of it, I gather (plus, Brooke paid attention to her, what joy!)

15.     +36   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    (Edited for better load time)

ezgif-3-1dc6db3e36

909 replies since 16/4/2024, 02:30   88895 views