1.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Screenshot_20240420_201314_Chrome

Screenshot_20240420_201306_Chrome
    QUOTE (NefariouslyHappiestAlone @ 21/4/2024, 04:24) 
    She looked miserable in the wild photos. Also she didn't post any pics from Gideons this time. I'm betting the meet up thing was a bust. What does she expect reaching out to strangers behind a keyboard?

She posted these 2 this morning.

2.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    ShiseidoCottonPad The Croissant Killer :hearty-laugh:

via GIPHY

3.     +15   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I don't have it in me to feel sorry for her. All the cardio has messed her metabolism. She needs to focus on heavy strength training, no Peloton, running only 1x week, and leisure walks. And she needs to up her protein significantly.

I've enjoyed all the flower tips at RM3. Seems like Tens is enjoying spring and I'm looking forward to the summer garden.

4.     +27   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Lone Woof @ 20/4/2024, 22:23) 
    Can Yetta, or some other Baker with training/exercise/nutrition credentials, please explain again how Jin can peloton for a couple of hours each day in addition to yoga and look like she does? Yetta has given her considered opinion before, but I just don’t understand.

Is peloton mostly useful for cardio and yoga for movement, strength and balance? When I see Jen’s true-to-life photos (thanks Baker-sleuths) it truly looks like she does no workouts at all. I wonder what her a1c lab results would look like — Jin is only 42 and still young(ish).

GIRL, you need to get things under control now before menopause changes everything. Unfortunately, GIRL, you have dug yourself a hole and you may not be able to get out.

Because you don’t burn a whole lot of calories exercising and she is consuming MASSIVE amounts of food. Those foods are primarily sugar and other carbs, which her body is storing as fat. YOU CANT OUT EXERCISE A BAD DIET!!!

5.     +21   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Her buddy Paula probably alerted her, because Paula is too daft to understand it’s mean of her to tell Jen anything about this board.

Or Jen reads here all on her own. Particularly when she’s at a Disney race, so she can cry all by herself.

Nothing will ever beat the day Tensleigh put the name Tensleigh on social media. Jen, she beat you at the white overalls (that you no longer fit into), and she even beat you at confirming our existence in a not defensive manner.

We all know she’s a better mother, because of your clear disdain for your kids. It’s got to eat you up inside, not that you don’t like your kids, that’s just how you are, but that you don’t hide it as well as you think you do. Maybe you can gaslight people like Paula, but not ones who actually pay attention.

Do better.

6.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ShiseidoCottonPad @ 21/4/2024, 04:33) 
    QUOTE (Gene Is Sis Concert @ 4/20/2024, 08:47 PM) 

She looks like a Serial Killer in this shot. aka The Croissant Killer.

Screenshot_20240421_012014_Google

QUOTE (JustAverageJane @ 21/4/2024, 05:15) 
    (IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc10718589/...1314_Chrome.jpg)

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc10718589/...1306_Chrome.jpg)
    QUOTE (NefariouslyHappiestAlone @ 21/4/2024, 04:24) 
    She looked miserable in the wild photos. Also she didn't post any pics from Gideons this time. I'm betting the meet up thing was a bust. What does she expect reaching out to strangers behind a keyboard?

She posted these 2 this morning.

Thank you! I legit somehow missed these this morning!

7.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 4/20/2024, 11:20 PM) 
    ShiseidoCottonPad The Croissant Killer :hearty-laugh:

via GIPHY

CroissantKillerLikeJen 🥐

8.     +13   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    You know I'm surprised she hasn't mentioned the new Taylor Swift song 'Florida!!!' with Florence and the Machine from the new album. Apparently the inspiration is from watching true crime documentaries and noticing the criminals always flee to Florida. 🤣 What are Jen's crimes? Fashion... planet killer with her carbon emissions... child neglect.

9.     +11   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JenuinelyUnorganized @ 21/4/2024, 04:23) 
    I attempted, but was too far away, even blowing up the pic with Marissa (from the back) it wasn’t obvious. So she made 8 and will come home with 7?

Meanwhile BBB sold out of almost all of her’s on day one, along with a lot of other stuff. She has so many patrons and subs on her IG, they do not run all the races, some run none, but they buy her products. And she thanks them, she takes pictures with them, they tag her, it is not a one way thing. i believe Beefy is very jealous of her. Some of the stuff Brooke posts seems aimed at Beefy, perfect season discussion for example. She said something like “your perfect season is the race or all the races you run. If it is one, that is your perfect season. There is no prize for doing all of them, except your own feelings of accomplishment. You do it yourself.”

And you know that is the opposite of Beefy, she wants everyone to kiss her fat, white, cellulite laden ass, telling her how wonderful she is for doing the same thing over and over and over. Turns out no one cared after the Princess weekend, and she spiraled. She seems to think that doing all the Disney races makes her the same as the others that do them all, yet she is pissed that she is not in a clique. She is alone all the time, no one talks with her in the corral, no one runs with her, or walks with her, and no one cheers her on. BBB cheers after she finishes, but not just Beefy, of course that pisses her off because she is special, not all those other people. Begging people to meet up with her, and one person does. Where is that GIF where she says she is the problem? The one she broke down after Thanksgiving? She needs to see that over and over.

QUOTE (ample hips @ 4/21/2024, 04:18 AM) 
    What is that little black thing she's ways holding in her hand in running pics?

A special, single use camera so she can record the entire race and make a 12 hour YT for no one to watch.

giphy-17041336165839

She is 100% the problem… And even sadder she has the money the time To fix it all and to have a better life… There’s never been a worse person that money Or Time has been wasted on

10.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Breakdown @ 4/20/2024, 02:06 AM) 
    Now would be a great time for a lurker to take the name Passenger Seat Potato Chips. Or Tortilla Chips. Whatever. We've all seen them!

Absolutely, Closet Chocolate could use some friends!

11.     +18   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    RossManor2.0 and JenuinelyUnorganized Thank you for the pictures :6792:

You almost bumped into each other :mocking_smiley_emoticon:

JenuinelyUnorganized did she drag Marissa with her when she went jewellery shopping for herself?

12.     +25   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Just got home from a night out with friends to this fuckery

IMG_4939

I can’t wait to see the unedited, unfiltered photos from our photog friends at RunDisney :snickering:

13.     +19   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Wow! The lighting and angles are working wonders at Disney’s BoardWalk Villas this morning 🙄

Who does she think she’s fooling?!

Her arms and upper body look completely different to the photographers’ photos.

14.     +23   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I'm laughing so hard at the difference of that bear's body language towards Rainbow Brite vs Jin 😂

MixCollage-21-Apr-2024-08-55-AM-1245

15.     +26   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Why is the bear girding its loins?

909 replies since 16/4/2024, 02:30   88869 views