« Older   Newer »

1.     +14   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Breakdown @ 21/4/2024, 14:40) 
    God is she gross! She doesn't get that the dainty little girl necklace isn't helping her to not look like a tank.

Yes! The necklace along with the little earrings that she wears makes her look more husky and less feminine somehow.

I don’t follow BBBrooke so don’t know how she is as a person, but her IG stories at least make the run look like a fun experience. She’s wearing costumes with a friend, dancing and cheering on others, and is surrounded by people enjoying themselves.

2.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Bbbrooke only humors her because she pities her... Jen is that hefty "special" lady who looks up to Bbbrooke, copies her, and does feeble weakling fist pumps every single time. Creepy and pathetic but overall harmless to Bbbrooke.

3.     +23   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Many pictures! I will break them into groups and post. But first……

The End! Not the usual close up shot. Stitch ears and Lilo night dress. So stylish.

IMG_0644

IMG_0643

IMG_0642

IMG_0641

IMG_0640

IMG_0639

IMG_0636

IMG_0637

IMG_0638

4.     +18   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (LateKate @ 21/4/2024, 08:31) 
    RossManor2.0 and JenuinelyUnorganized Thank you for the pictures :6792:

You almost bumped into each other :mocking_smiley_emoticon:

JenuinelyUnorganized did she drag Marissa with her when she went jewellery shopping for herself?

No, Beefy was looking at the window display of the obligatory gift shop at the end of every ride. Marissa , I assume was in the ladies retiring room, to the left of the store. I would have loved to see Beef from the front, but arrived too late, I decided that leaving my house at 7am to see her waddling into the bakery was not my idea of fun.

5.     +22   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    It's hard to believe how far she has fallen. What is she going to do with her life? Will she keep up the fun runs forever? Continue to visit places for 48 hours and spend most of her time eating snacks alone? It is truly sad. She hasn't had one meaningful interaction with anyone in years. She cried over a spork!

6.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Agressive Brusher @ 4/21/2024, 09:25 AM) 
    She needs White Bright for her bra. It’s looking dingy. Don’t even get me started on the teeth. 🤮🤮🤮

Did ... did she wear the same white bra for all 3 races? 🤮🤮🤮

7.     +11   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (heyheyheynow @ 21/4/2024, 17:06) 
    QUOTE (Agressive Brusher @ 4/21/2024, 09:25 AM) 
    She needs White Bright for her bra. It’s looking dingy. Don’t even get me started on the teeth. 🤮🤮🤮

Did ... did she wear the same white bra for all 3 races? 🤮🤮🤮

Of course she wore the same bra, as my grandpa used to say “ a pig don’t smell his own shit”!

8.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (UtahFootBath @ 21/4/2024, 16:58) 
    It's hard to believe how far she has fallen. What is she going to do with her life? Will she keep up the fun runs forever? Continue to visit places for 48 hours and spend most of her time eating snacks alone? It is truly sad. She hasn't had one meaningful interaction with anyone in years. She cried over a spork!

Isn't it sad (not pity sad, pathetic sad) when you see it written out like that? What is she going to do?

No one else fist pumps, and certainly not for 300 feet. This is her 385th race and she's getting slower!

9.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Thank you for all the weekend entertainment, the in the wild pictures have been fantastic! Did the bakery spies work independently or did you get to meet up?

Wasn’t Jen the much bigger personality who was promoting Brooke in the early days? I feel like Brooke must have got a lot of sales through Jen’s audience so maybe feels a bit of obligation to be nice to her.

Brooke’s eyebrows freak me out, almost like they’re too far apart and too low. She does seem to enjoy hanging out with others and having fun.

Edited by Trixie27 - 21/4/2024, 17:37

10.     +28   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Now I’m even more certain that Brooke is filming those finish line clips for the Bakery. Strong Fat Toddler vibes in the Lilo dress

11.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JenuinelyUnorganized @ 21/4/2024, 04:23) 
    I attempted, but was too far away, even blowing up the pic with Marissa (from the back) it wasn’t obvious. So she made 8 and will come home with 7?

Meanwhile BBB sold out of almost all of her’s on day one, along with a lot of other stuff. She has so many patrons and subs on her IG, they do not run all the races, some run none, but they buy her products. And she thanks them, she takes pictures with them, they tag her, it is not a one way thing. i believe Beefy is very jealous of her. Some of the stuff Brooke posts seems aimed at Beefy, perfect season discussion for example. She said something like “your perfect season is the race or all the races you run. If it is one, that is your perfect season. There is no prize for doing all of them, except your own feelings of accomplishment. You do it yourself.”

And you know that is the opposite of Beefy, she wants everyone to kiss her fat, white, cellulite laden ass, telling her how wonderful she is for doing the same thing over and over and over. Turns out no one cared after the Princess weekend, and she spiraled. She seems to think that doing all the Disney races makes her the same as the others that do them all, yet she is pissed that she is not in a clique. She is alone all the time, no one talks with her in the corral, no one runs with her, or walks with her, and no one cheers her on. BBB cheers after she finishes, but not just Beefy, of course that pisses her off because she is special, not all those other people. Begging people to meet up with her, and one person does. Where is that GIF where she says she is the problem? The one she broke down after Thanksgiving? She needs to see that over and over.

QUOTE (ample hips @ 4/21/2024, 04:18 AM) 
    What is that little black thing she's ways holding in her hand in running pics?

A special, single use camera so she can record the entire race and make a 12 hour YT for no one to watch.

You hit the nail on the head in the Jenny vs BBBrooke. Our Jenny will never be happy that someone is thriving and encouraging others in a genuine way. She wants to be better than everyone, to feel superior. I don't follow BBBrooke except what is said here and she seems to be a genuinely kind if a bit overly Disney obsessed gal. Our Jenny could never.

Thanks for enlightening me about that thing. I'd always assumed it was a pace timer or something until I saw how big it actually was in this races photos. So weird. 😆

12.     +22   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She looks so fucking stupid wearing shorts under a dress, and with half her bra hanging out. Her "costumes" are so weak & her ass looks massive.

13.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (_withblunder_ @ 4/21/2024, 02:22 AM) 
    NoJeansWillBeLooseOnThatAmpleCabooseLikeJen

This is a good one!

14.     +3   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JenuinelyUnorganized @ 21/4/2024, 16:32) 
    Many pictures! I will break them into groups and post. But first……

The End! Not the usual close up shot. Stitch ears and Lilo night dress. So stylish.

I don’t know how to quote and show the picture, however that fourth one with her up arm would be fun to contrast with one of her “unedited” pictures where her arm looks like something from Stretch Armstrong. Her arm here looks like a Twinkie.

Thank you JenuinelyUnorganized and RossManor2.0 for your service this weekend.

15.     +19   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    My cousins wife completed the 10K today after 5 knee Surgeries. He posted 1 reel over going over the finish line. He wrote he was so proud of her and she didn't fist pump. Normal, that's normal Jen.

909 replies since 16/4/2024, 02:30   88896 views