« Older   Newer »

1.     +19   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I am so looking forward to the vlog we’ll get next week. And hopefully, an IG scolding

2.     +26   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I can’t even begin to describe the humiliation I felt watching her fist pumping, especially the first few ones. She did them sideways and super fast but short. Very odd (but that’s Jennifer Bunion Boyles for you).

And why can’t she cross the damn finish line like a normal person? Look at the older dude in front of her, or the other guy. I sometimes wonder if people look at her and think she’s on the spectrum - and I’m not saying that in a derogatory manner. It truly does cross my mind. I know exactly zero women, younger or older, that behave that way.

3.     +27   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Alrighty, I am awake, showered, and going to add on the pics. She just loves to see those photographers. Someone up thread mentioned her time is slower. She has said many times, she does not care about her times, she is just doing it to do it, which is a lie, she is doing it on the hopes of adoration from the universe. I will go back to photopass and see if more have posted.

IMG_0655-17137143306393

IMG_0654-17137143313455

IMG_0653-17137143320481

IMG_0652-17137143327710

IMG_0650-17137143334992

IMG_0649-17137143342054

IMG_0648-17137143349079

IMG_0647

IMG_0651

IMG_0635

IMG_0634

IMG_0633

IMG_0632

IMG_0631

IMG_0629

IMG_0630

4.     +66   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    my god the way she STARES down those cameras is so disturbing

5.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Gene Is Sis Concert @ 21/4/2024, 17:43) 
    I can’t even begin to describe the humiliation I felt watching her fist pumping, especially the first few ones. She did them sideways and super fast but short. Very odd (but that’s Jennifer Bunion Boyles for you).

And why can’t she cross the damn finish line like a normal person? Look at the older dude in front of her, or the other guy. I sometimes wonder if people look at her and think she’s on the spectrum - and I’m not saying that in a derogatory manner. It truly does cross my mind. I know exactly zero women, younger or older, that behave that way.

A fist pump for a first ever race or a PR would be okay I guess...but she's regressing in her race times, not improving on them.

6.     +36   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She looks psychotic. Every fucking photo.

7.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Maybe the next marathon, not the 3x3 90210 event, she will wog along with Prissy. I would pay to see that one!

8.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    BurstingAtTheSeamsToBeSeen, like Jen

9.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    The Dents….
    Attached Image
    IMG_1472

10.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JenuinelyUnorganized @ 21/4/2024, 17:48) 

I can't believe she smiles for the cameras every single time. All the other runners are just doing the thing, then there's our Jenny pretending to be a stepford runner.

Side note, how has she not demolished the front of her feet with the way she runs?? I don't understand how they hold up to miles and miles of activity to take brunt of over exercise off the bunions.

11.     +42   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    she has a strong need to look like she’s having the time of her life in every single pic. no one runs with a massive smile on their face nonstop

look at me everyone! I’m free and uncaged! I’m athletic! I’m living the dream! I’m sooooo happy!!!!

12.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I can enjoy doing things solo. However, completing those races and having no one at the finish line would make me sad. She has to be surrounded by people cheering each other on and that's got to hurt. I'm not a runner but I assume other participants try to be encouraging. It's amazing to me that she's continued doing these runs and hasn't made one friend.

What would you guys do if you were Gene? I would quit the pointless travel. I'd join a gym and try to make conversation with people there. I'd go to exercise classes and try to make conversation with people there.

13.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (LateKate @ 21/4/2024, 17:37) 
    Now I’m even more certain that Brooke is filming those finish line clips for the Bakery. Strong Fat Toddler vibes in the Lilo dress

It's the lumbering running pace that does it for me - she looks like she weighs 200lbs and is pounding her poor legs on every step. Her bunion and hips must be screaming.

14.     +11   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (UtahFootBath @ 21/4/2024, 18:11) 
    I can enjoy doing things solo. However, completing those races and having no one at the finish line would make me sad. She has to be surrounded by people cheering each other on and that's got to hurt. I'm not a runner but I assume other participants try to be encouraging. It's amazing to me that she's continued doing these runs and hasn't made one friend.

What would you guys do if you were Gene? I would quit the pointless travel. I'd join a gym and try to make conversation with people there. I'd go to exercise classes and try to make conversation with people there.

How about be involved in the lives of your two young children. There has to be lots she's missing out on....concerts/recitals, school events, field trips, extra curriculars. Her entire life is wasted and wasteful.

15.     +20   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    How do her ankles not snap in half the way she lands?!

Also, I am convinced all those others crossing the line with her that look tired and serious have started WAY later than her in the lower corrals and have ran the whole thing. Jen starts in her early paid-for-privilege corral and does her stupid walk/jog interval she has never grown out of, while probably in some discomfort because she shouldn't be impacting her strained joints at all, so she has the energy and mental capability to smile like a damn cheshire cat at the end. It's just so fake and the SAME EVERY DAMN RACE.

909 replies since 16/4/2024, 02:30   88896 views