« Older   Newer »

1.     +20   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 4/21/2024, 05:50 PM) 
    my god the way she STARES down those cameras is so disturbing

It's the Meghan Markle stare. They both know how to find the camera lens.

2.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Orla Kiely Pouches @ 4/21/2024, 02:58 PM) 
    So much fist pumping, I’d be dead from embarrassment if this was me. 🤦‍♀️

We're all having it: Fist-Pump Fremdschamen. :mfr_omg:

3.     +23   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    You know how these other runners who are near her show up in her photo pass photos?

Well imagine you are one of them, you have no idea who Jen is, and you don't see her face during the race. Then you log on and get your own photo pass photos and she's in the background or to the side in all of them, grinning like she just won the lottery.

All of those people are thinking WTAF is wrong with that lady?!

4.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JenuinelyUnorganized @ 4/21/2024, 10:48 AM) 
    Alrighty, I am awake, showered, and going to add on the pics. She just loves to see those photographers. Someone up thread mentioned her time is slower. She has said many times, she does not care about her times, she is just doing it to do it, which is a lie, she is doing it on the hopes of adoration from the universe. I will go back to photopass and see if more have posted.

IMG_0655-17137143306393

IMG_0654-17137143313455

IMG_0653-17137143320481

IMG_0652-17137143327710

IMG_0650-17137143334992

IMG_0649-17137143342054

IMG_0648-17137143349079

IMG_0647

IMG_0651

IMG_0635

IMG_0634

IMG_0633

IMG_0632

IMG_0631

IMG_0629

IMG_0630

In all of these photos, I only see one other person looking directly at the photographer(and I'm not sure was even purposefully looking). Jen is constantly looking for the photographer and smiling for the camera. Everyone else is just doing their thing, running their race, not looking for validation, Or to 'get their best shot".

5.     +23   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group
    Forever lurking behind stacks of boxes in Jen's garage

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen and her insane smiles remind me of when Joe Lycett (UK comedian) was on Taskmaster and one of his tasks was to "smile at the camera with increasing enthusiasm every 30 seconds" when he had to paint a picture:

P3IXV1

6.     +17   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    I was just going to say this! I went through them again and she is literally the only one who gives a rats ass about the cameras. It's like its all she cares about. Someone is taking photos of me! I'm important! I'm special!

7.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SoProudOfMyself @ 21/4/2024, 17:32) 
    No one else fist pumps, and certainly not for 300 feet. This is her 385th race and she's getting slower!

300ft Fist Pumps and Disney Lumps Like Jen

8.     +17   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    And even in the few photos where she's NOT looking directly at the camera, she still has that fake "smile' on her face. So, you know she's still aware that the camera is there, and trying to pretend she's not noticing it.

9.     +27   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I find it interesting that in EVERY SINGLE PHOTO she is “running” when we know she doesn’t run the whole course.

10.     +33   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    It's very sad. I'm sure she can still hear Don's voice excitedly cheering her on. She probably puts on that fake smile to avoid crying.

I couldn't get out of bed if I were her. To have had a loving husband, supportive extended family, a vacation home, a cushy life and give it all up thinking you could do better only to discover you could not.

11.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Auxiliary Water @ 4/21/2024, 06:18 PM) 
    QUOTE (UtahFootBath @ 21/4/2024, 18:11) 
    I can enjoy doing things solo. However, completing those races and having no one at the finish line would make me sad. She has to be surrounded by people cheering each other on and that's got to hurt. I'm not a runner but I assume other participants try to be encouraging. It's amazing to me that she's continued doing these runs and hasn't made one friend.

What would you guys do if you were Gene? I would quit the pointless travel. I'd join a gym and try to make conversation with people there. I'd go to exercise classes and try to make conversation with people there.

How about be involved in the lives of your two young children. There has to be lots she's missing out on....concerts/recitals, school events, field trips, extra curriculars. Her entire life is wasted and wasteful.

Exactly! I have been thinking of the saying, "Show me the first seven years, and I will show you the man." CC has crossed that age, and Donny is not far behind. This is it. Jen and Don's self-serving ways will shape so much of their personality. And, god forbid, either of them expresses to Jen that they have felt neglected; the shit will hit the fan. Have we ever heard Jen question her parenting or express any worry about the kids? Throughout every navel-gazing, fraughtmas for poor victim Jen, the kids are thriving, never better.

12.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (WhyAmIHere @ 4/21/2024, 06:29 PM)
    I was just going to say this! I went through them again and she is literally the only one who gives a rats ass about the cameras. It's like its all she cares about. Someone is taking photos of me! I'm important! I'm special!

She is just validating her self to her family.

13.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ShiseidoCottonPad @ 4/21/2024, 06:38 PM)
    QUOTE (Auxiliary Water @ 4/21/2024, 06:18 PM) 
    How about be involved in the lives of your two young children. There has to be lots she's missing out on....concerts/recitals, school events, field trips, extra curriculars. Her entire life is wasted and wasteful.

Exactly! I have been thinking of the saying, "Show me the first seven years, and I will show you the man." CC has crossed that age, and Donny is not far behind. This is it. Jen and Don's self-serving ways will shape so much of their personality. And, god forbid, either of them expresses to Jen that they have felt neglected; the shit will hit the fan. Have we ever heard Jen question her parenting or express any worry about the kids? Throughout every navel-gazing, fraughtmas for poor victim Jen, the kids are thriving, never better.

Has she even said oh the kids are getting good grades, I am so proud of them. Does she mention I will be getting the kids into some sort of sports or musical instrument then her non guitar sometime obsession?

14.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    ^ I think she said something about piano or guitar lessons??

15.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    It's terrible. She doesn't treat them as individuals. Doesn't show any interest in their friends. When they are teenagers and want to spend all their time with friends it won't disturb Jen at all. She won't realize they're practically grown and aren't close to her. She'll just be relieved to have more me time.

909 replies since 16/4/2024, 02:30   89277 views