1. merino wool underwear
        +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    inside Jen's Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (NefariouslyHappiestAlone @ 4/23/2024, 10:35 AM) 
    I know people here think she has made wise investments with her money and will be set for life, but if the person handling her current assets/investments is the same person who gave her the thumbs up on that awful house, she could very well be in trouble.

Her Dad helped her. Jin is an idiot and would think buying American girl dolls, beanie babies, handmade ceramic mugs, and cars would be a good investment.
    Unless she learns what to do, she will be screwed when her dad passes or gets too old to help her out.

___
    I don't think anyone gave her the thumbs up on that ugly shitty flip house. I think that was her own doing. Jin has NO clue on investing and property values etc.
    I don't know the info on the house, because I wasn't following here when she bought it, so I don't know if she bought it as seen or did she have them put in that ugly ass marble etc. I think she saw this home as a place marker. I get the feeling she thought Space man would come back and they would buy a bigger better home or some rich man was going to come to rescue this poor single mama and they would buy a bigger home.

If she really intends on staying there forever why not invest in the home. Fix the obvious mold issue, put in a pool, have a landscape architect come up with plans for the ugly front and backyard, Hell she won't even buy curtains or furniture.

but why invest in something she is never at and her kids are there less than 50% of the time. Look at Space mans house, we don't like him but I give him credit, he bought a very nice house and him and the beautiful Tens( I am sure it was all her) have made it into a home.

If Jin stays on social media in 10 years we will see her just be some weird hermit and rarely leave her home. total grey gardens style. That home will be filled with bins, rotting food(closet chocolate) it will smell like her sweaty ass OR it will look exactly how it does now. CC will be in college but there will be board books, stuffies and no furniture

JIN IS A WEIRDO and not in a cute fun quirky way.

888 replies since 21/4/2024, 18:55   95926 views