BurstingTheSeamsOfMyAllegedSize4JeansLikeJen Pt. 455

« Older   Newer »

1. SmoothiesLikeLily
        +26   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Maybe I’m just a germaphobe, but I don’t do hot tubs - especially if I don’t know if the water was changed out. Maybe it was… I don’t know, but hot tubs are just so germy to me.

And the plate that she just picked up off the shelf & put all her food on - one of the 1st things we do when checking into something like a condo is run any dishes we think we’ll use through the dishwasher.

And the open containers of food left in the fridge… who is going to want to use a half-empty jar of salsa not knowing who’s possibly double-dipped their chips?

Bless her heart. She finally bought her kids a souvenir - yet another stuffed animal, but, still, I’m kinda proud of her for buying the a stuffed animal w/o also buying herself one.

And did she ever say what the pyramid rock was? She learns NOTHING about all these places, & the beauty & the history & culture of these different places are completely lost on her. She takes no time at all to learn anything about where she is.

I mean, she goes around saying eleventy hundred times things like, “It’s so cute!” & “It’s so pretty!” But it’s all the same to her… and, as much as she claims she’s absorbing it all, she’s not. She’ll forget all about where she was & what she saw as soon as she drives away.

888 replies since 21/4/2024, 18:55   95858 views