BurstingTheSeamsOfMyAllegedSize4JeansLikeJen Pt. 455

« Older   Newer »

1. SmoothiesLikeLily
        +28   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Speaking of Utah & the Rosses, I don’t think any of them would have minded had Jen, on a few of the many days they were at the cabin each year, rented a car & driven herself to some of these same places & did these same things.

No, they may not have wanted to come w/ her & do the same things she’s doing, but they wouldn’t have begrudged her the opportunity.

Don would have gone & hung out at the lodge for the 29029 events & maybe played a couple of rounds of golf.

For the Disney Runs, I think Don would have gone to at least a few of them w/ her & they could even have brought the kids.

And, even back in Chicago, I think there is enough family around to have helped Don w/ CC & Donny for Jen to have taken herself on a few solo trips each year.

And, yes, if she were still married, she’d probably be doing the hikes solo - but she’s doing them solo now. At least, then, she would have family to come to home instead of an empty house.

There’s no reason she had to blow up her marriage & upend her kids’ lives in order to do what she’s doing.

888 replies since 21/4/2024, 18:55   95731 views