« Older   Newer »

1. Blue-tah Trunk Celery
        +24   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    One of the croissants had egg, pepper jack, avocado, was it bacon? A plate of cured meats and cheeses, hummus, Reese's peanut butter cups for a treat later, Lay's lemon chips, a package of crackers on the washing machine, bagel with bacon, eggs & cheese, some kind of powder for the water, tea with honey, pumpkin chai, kombucha, large pay-it-forward cookie. I'm not snarking, the calories, cholesterol and grams of fat, sugar & sodium scare me.
    QUOTE (Ican’twiththelikesofher @ 4/25/2024, 09:29 AM) 
    Croissants very in calories depending on the size and ingredients but often average between 200-400 calories. I just can’t imagine consuming 600-1200 in pastry bread alone eating 3 a day. Then making content saying “I need to eat more protein.”

She’s heavier so hikes are a little harder, she’s out of breath hiking, (I get altitude) her hip is a factor, her bunions don’t help either. Again, Jen doesn’t fuel her body with macros from Whole Foods. She doesn’t eat foods that help her body (muscles, joints, tissues, bones) repair itself before/after physical enduring workouts, nor does she know what supplements can be beneficial for her.? Yes, hormones play a roll but I’m really sick of her using her age as an excuse, while clearly her consumption of bad eating habits play a vital roll in her physique, and her energy level of endurance.

Forget about her building muscle mass. Her diet (nutrition) program and fitness program do not complement/reflect someone who’s building lean body mass while losing fat mass.
    :very-sad-smiley-emoticon:

888 replies since 21/4/2024, 18:55   96486 views