BurstingTheSeamsOfMyAllegedSize4JeansLikeJen Pt. 455

« Older   Newer »

1. Yetta
        +5   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (justalurker @ 26/4/2024, 17:40) 
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 26/4/2024, 02:39) 
    I'm getting caught up and this made me :hearty-laugh: I read it in his voice

I have to admit that after a million years of watching Jen I think she has finally inspired me! it's time to start exercising more. 40 will be here soon and things aren't the same. I do eat better than her so there's that . I don't want to be waddling around or huffing and puffing on an easy hiking trail :lol: thanks Jen!

Anyone who is as active as her “stats” say should NOT be huffing and puffing on easy trails, let alone looking so haggard after wogging a disney run. I maintain that she lets her treadmill keep running while she’s not moving, let’s workout videos play as if she’s doing all of the workout but she’s certainly not.

This is one of the most embarrassing things I will never understand. How someone could spend on average 4-5 hours a day doing “exercise” based activities and she looks like THAT and sounds like THAT just normal walking.

Unbelievable……. her ED is more obvious than EVER!!!

She’s huffing and puffing because it’s a lot of work to haul all of that weight around. The Peloton theory wouldn’t work. It uses her watch’s heart rate to calculate her calories burned.

888 replies since 21/4/2024, 18:55   95926 views