« Older   Newer »

1. TheHairyChild
        +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (YoYoWhaaatYooow @ 4/26/2024, 07:33 PM) 
    I apologize, I have not read the comments from others yet so this may have come up but what the holy hell is a sift and sort. When you sift something you basically end up with the same thing. And when you sort in my mind you just put like things together. So literally you move shit around. I made it through 10 minutes and had to move on, no one has time for her brand of stupidity. She takes no pride in anything. Including herself. She needs an intervention.

Yes, another episode of Jen moving her crap around. She added a few drawer organizers from her basement bin hoard. She barely got rid of anything (besides her fallen out hair).

I feel like if you have that much hair everywhere….there might be something wrong. She should go to a doctor and see an actual hair professional who takes care of people’s hair all day everyday. Is the reason she refuses to go to a salon because she is embarrassed about her hair? I mean, she goes for acupuncture, massages, stretching, a physical therapist, a trigger point person….I’m sure I’m missing some members of her care team…

Edited by TheHairyChild - 4/26/2024, 07:46 PM

888 replies since 21/4/2024, 18:55   96263 views