BurstingTheSeamsOfMyAllegedSize4JeansLikeJen Pt. 455

« Older   Newer »

1.     +60   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    So, she wore those jeans on her Wednesday flight and then in the park Wednesday. She then proceeded to wear them Thursday, Friday, Saturday AND Sunday in the heat of the day at the park. She is so gross.

I agree with the statement that she didn't pack shorts and intended to wear the ones in her owners' locker. When she had it delivered, they didn't fit.

2.     +13   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I imagine Jen will be rolling across the Disney finish line in her wheelchair when she is 90. I don't believe she will ever change.

3.     +27   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I don't understand why she doesn't just buy a place near WDW. She doesn't really enjoy sleeping in her rumpus vehicle anyway. I'm offended by the way she wastes money. The constant useless trips to collect stickers and eat snacks. The begging people to say hi to her and being horrified when people are out there on her trail. The comments about wasteful packaging when that heifer flies all over the country for no good reason.

I'm sure in a few years Jen will unearth those purchases, still NWT, from a bin and act bewildered as to how she accumulated 800 Disney t-shirts.

4.     +25   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group
    At the airport, getting away from these kids and the mausoleum

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Hike Travel Eat Eat Repeat @ 22/4/2024, 00:13) 
    I imagine Jen will be rolling across the Disney finish line in her wheelchair when she is 90. I don't believe she will ever change.

Wearing a big bow in her barely-there hair, grinning like the cat that ate the orange bird canary, with a blanket over her lap.

B6D6F7F6-600A-412E-BC3A-3E4E79928A0F

5.     +21   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (UtahFootBath @ 4/22/2024, 12:13 AM) 
    …I'm offended by the way she wastes money…
    I'm sure in a few years Jen will unearth those purchases, still NWT, from a bin and act bewildered as to how she accumulated 800 Disney t-shirts.

I’m offended by the way she spends money. I remember when she bought the mausoleum, people here were posting listings of houses that were in her price range, and were sooooo much nicer. It’s annoying what a great house and vacations and experiences and everything she could have….and this is the way she chooses to spend her considerable wealth. It’s actually pretty nauseating if I think about it too much. She is an idiot with zero taste in anything. Which is interesting because she supposedly comes from a NYC “theater” family with money….so you would imagine they would have some sort of taste…..but then we see Jen spending her money on a rumpus vehicle, stickers and Disney crap instead of decorating her house or doing something with her huge yard.

Those crazy eyes….yikes.

Edited by TheHairyChild - 4/22/2024, 12:25 AM

6.     +20   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Wtf is wrong with her wearing those jeans for days on end?!? It’s been so hot in Florida. You know she’s going to wear them home. If I had to sit next to her smelly ass on a plane, I’d be pissed. 🤮🤮

7.     +22   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (AirportHashBrown @ 4/22/2024, 12:17 AM) 
    QUOTE (Hike Travel Eat Eat Repeat @ 22/4/2024, 00:13) 

Wearing a big bow in her barely-there hair, grinning like the cat that ate the orange bird canary, with a blanket over her lap.

B6D6F7F6-600A-412E-BC3A-3E4E79928A0F

I hate that picture so much. She was in her 20's then & she needed to be pushed around in a wheelchair. It's offensive to every person who truly has to use a wheelchair.

8.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Alimony and Wonder @ 4/21/2024, 10:23 PM) 
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 21/4/2024, 22:16) 
    She’s going to strut around in those “size 4” jeans until the seams split. She’s pleased as punch that she overcame her jeans trauma AND found a size 4 (allegedly) that she could squeeze into.

The zipper already looks like it's hanging on for dear life.

She'll probably return them. :20130930103114-64d41b31:

9.     +13   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    any guesses as to what those jeans smell like? :toothless-chuckle-smiley-emotic

10.     +9   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (TheHairyChild @ 4/22/2024, 12:23 AM)
    QUOTE (UtahFootBath @ 4/22/2024, 12:13 AM) 
    …I'm offended by the way she wastes money…

I’m offended by the way she spends money. I remember when she bought the mausoleum, people here were posting listings of houses that were in her price range, and were sooooo much nicer. It’s annoying what a great house and vacations and experiences and everything she could have….and this is the way she chooses to spend her considerable wealth. It’s actually pretty nauseating if I think about it too much. She is an idiot with zero taste in anything. Which is interesting because she supposedly comes from a NYC “theater” family with money….so you would imagine they would have some sort of taste…..but then we see Jen spending her money on a rumpus vehicle, stickers and Disney crap instead of decorating her house or doing something with her huge yard.

Those crazy eyes….yikes.

So This!! This is the reason she won't completely furnish the living room. Why? That money is meant to be spent on Disney and those trips not things for the kids its just the bare minimum for the house. Does she have a BBQ or to reminiscent of D and his smoker days? I mean you can grill chicken and Vegetables, not just meat if indeed she is still against it. She can put a cover over the porch and get some great back yard furniture to hang out with the kids with a fire pit to make smores during the summer. I think of all the money going to Disney and not to making the kids lives at mom's better it boggles the mind. Oh I forgot the basement is good enough for their playtime. Give me a break!

11.     +18   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JuliaSugarbaker @ 22/4/2024, 00:35) 
    QUOTE (AirportHashBrown @ 4/22/2024, 12:17 AM) 

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11438463/...4E79928A0F.jpeg)

I hate that picture so much. She was in her 20's then & she needed to be pushed around in a wheelchair. It's offensive to every person who truly has to use a wheelchair.

Honestly it’s the blanket for me- I don’t fault her for using the wheelchair, but I do fault her for (in her mind) cosplaying an actual disabled person for attention.

12.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 4/21/2024, 06:39 PM) 
    any guesses as to what those jeans smell like? :toothless-chuckle-smiley-emotic

I hope she’s discovered the power of Lume. But I doubt even Lume is up for the task of keeping the stink off her thigh folds, butt crack, and privates after days being caged in those “size 4” jeans in the Florida heat.

13.     +18   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I think the house hasn't been fully furnished because she can't accept that this is her life. She was expecting suitors, a new social life. She probably expected Don to be overcome with jealousy. We all know how that turned out!

That empty room represents her 'post-split' life. She 'wanted' the divorce but she has no idea how to actually create a life for herself

14.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    What is the story behind the wheelchair photo? She’s wearing a boot or brace on her leg. I don’t remember what happened.

15.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (AirportHashBrown @ 21/4/2024, 23:58) 
    Between ALL the Photopass race pictures being posted here, the Bakery paparazzi and this thread title, we're guaranteed a scolding. :whipping:
    I. cannot. wait.

Her posting the rides she's doing today and numbering them in her stories is only to prove that she is a Disney park girl after all, uh-uh, true story. After doing these runDisney events for years without even buying a ticket to and enjoy the parks afterwards, she has decided to provide evidence of the contrary to justify ALL the obnoxious Disney spending she's been doing. The Bakery knows better.

gif

She’s trying to copy Molly. Epic fail.

888 replies since 21/4/2024, 18:55   95655 views