BurstingTheSeamsOfMyAllegedSize4JeansLikeJen Pt. 455

« Older   Newer »

1.     +16   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 28/4/2024, 04:46) 
    QUOTE (LateKate @ 4/27/2024, 09:51 PM) 
    She keeps saying that CC hasn’t shown any interest in this or that, one of her multiple possessions. I’m sure when CC did show interest in something, she went, “NO, THIS IS MOMMY’S” one too many times and now CC is too afraid to show interest in any of her things.

That’s one of the things that makes me nuts about how she treats her children. It’s her job to introduce new things to them, not wait on them to ask. Just like saying they won’t eat anything but grilled cheese, broccoli, bacteria rice, cardboard pizza, etc. How will they learn about other foods if nobody offers it to them?

But then again she is one of the parents who waited on the kids to notice Daddy was gone and left it up to a couple of preschoolers to ask where Daddy sleeps.

She’s putting the kids in a position where they are supposed to act like the mature adults when they are children. It’s like she assumes and needs them to automatically know to seek out new experiences, know how to keep themselves completely regulated all the time, and directly communicate their needs. It’s Jen’s job to lay the foundation for a healthy relationship with her kids where she helps nurture, guide, and mentors them. If she doesn’t have that skill set, capacity, or capability to do that, which it appears she struggles with, then that’s a huge problem for the kids and is laying a really shaky foundation.

2.     +13   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    QUOTE (Livi! @ 4/28/2024, 09:04 AM) 
    Can someone also tell me what that chunky piece of plumbing is around her middle finger? Does it have any meaning? Where does it come from? It's so clunky.

It's makeshift substitute for an engagement/wedding ring that she will never, ever have on her finger again. Ever.

3.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Narcissism101 @ 4/28/2024, 05:39 PM) 
    Can someone also tell me what that chunky piece of plumbing is around her middle finger? Does it have any meaning? Where does it come from? It's so clunky.

It's makeshift substitute for an engagement/wedding ring that she will never, ever have on her finger again. Ever.

No, no, no! She wears the lug nut on her non wedding hand. On her “wedding hand” she has the Pandora Minnie Mouse cubic zirconia or maybe it is the Mickey Mouse plain sterling ring. She hopes that people wouldn’t think she is engaged when she wears it. It isn’t even on her ring finger.

4.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    In a van, across the street from the heart home.

Status
    Speaking of which, what happened to the Pandora rings? More money wasted?

5.     +25   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    The "she hasn't shown interest" is Jen's typical extreme take on something, in this case part of the montessori philosophy where you let the child discover their own interests, in school there are many work 'stations' where they can gravitate to what interests them...at least in the preschool years. Jen takes this to mean she never has to present anything to her children to see if it is something of interest, she simply waits til they tell her. She takes EVERYTHING in life on a spin to benefit her. Me time? ALL the time? Nobody else matters. Don't have to do the work to create interests in my children? Don't have to do anything ever. They probably only go to the pool, park, and museum when they ask. And the museum only at 6am where she can't run into any other school families.

6.     +53   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Waiting for her to use the ‘they showed no interest’ excuse when the kids stop asking to go and see her.

‘CC and Donny showed no interest in seeing me for 10 years so, I didn’t bother meeting them’.

Edited by ZizizouzouTWO! - 28/4/2024, 21:41

7.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    :XD:

It’s what works for her.

8.     +7   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Remember, the kids are so tired when they come to her house so they don’t really do anything. The kids aren’t learning new things and having new experiences with her.

9.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    I do not have kids and I can not. But, I have nephews and I can not fantom not introducing them to anything. It is human nature and my parents were way worse then Jens. They are identical and I know what each one likes she is just so nonhuman.

10.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Showed no interest - because if she's put them in their place like she did Winnie they'd be too scared to show an interest. No Winnie, that's mommy's Easter basket. No Winnie, we don't bark, or jump or run or play.

11.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Narcissism101 @ 4/28/2024, 05:39 PM) 

No one is ever going to put a ring on it!

12.     +34   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I’m watching Emma Chamberlain’s new video and she and her stylist got turned away from a restaurant in Paris because they weren’t dressed chic enough. And then they went back to their hotel restaurant, and they almost got turned away there, but they told them that she was staying at their hotel so then they were able to get a table.

I hope if Jen is going to Paris, she has similar experiences, lol!

13.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (TheHairyChild @ 4/28/2024, 02:01 PM) 
    I’m watching Emma Chamberlain’s new video and she and her stylist got turned away from a restaurant in Paris because they weren’t dressed chic enough. And then they went back to their hotel restaurant, and they almost got turned away there, but they told them that she was staying at their hotel so then they were able to get a table.

That would bring me great joy. You know she’d be decked out in too-small, too-smelly Crowned Athletic junk or Disney themed sweats.

14.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 4/28/2024, 08:43 PM) 
    QUOTE (TheHairyChild @ 4/28/2024, 02:01 PM) 

That would bring me great joy. You know she’d be decked out in too-small, too-smelly Crowned Athletic junk or Disney themed sweats.

Jenny I am a content creator!
    Waiter/ress: Oh, with sometimes 10k views?

I predict she will be eating a lot of pb/and jelly sandwiches.

15.     +23   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group
    At the airport, getting away from these kids and the mausoleum

Status
    Anonymous
    Well, I've been sick this week and was considering taking a break from Jen for another few days but the Bakery is making me do it.

Moon water? The Switches "stored" in her bathroom? Hoarding old makeup? Shitty cleaning job? Rapunzel brushes for her three hairs? Ok, you've convinced me. I'm going in.

giphy

888 replies since 21/4/2024, 18:55   96245 views