BurstingTheSeamsOfMyAllegedSize4JeansLikeJen Pt. 455

« Older   Newer »

1.     +18   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Idiot savant @ 4/22/2024, 12:47 AM) 
    QUOTE (JuliaSugarbaker @ 22/4/2024, 00:35) 
    I hate that picture so much. She was in her 20's then & she needed to be pushed around in a wheelchair. It's offensive to every person who truly has to use a wheelchair.

Honestly it’s the blanket for me- I don’t fault her for using the wheelchair, but I do fault her for (in her mind) cosplaying an actual disabled person for attention.

Yeah, the blanket really takes it over the edge. She’s so creepy.

2.     +17   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 22/4/2024, 00:39) 
    any guesses as to what those jeans smell like? :toothless-chuckle-smiley-emotic

Pee, unwashed cooter, sweat, and dairy farts.

3.     +36   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I broke a bone in my foot and wore one of those boots for 5 months. Never got near a wheel chair. I see people at Disney all the time wearing them, walking, not being pushed in a wheel chair. That is what the boot is for, so you don’t lose muscle mass. She only did it for attention, her life revolves around making sure she is the main character.

4.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 22/4/2024, 00:39) 

Ammonia and dead fish?

5.     +21   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Wasn’t she looking for people to meet up in Animal Kingdom to take medal pictures with? Alas, she is alone once again. I wonder how many friendship bracelets she’s coming home with?
    Attached Image
    IMG_1305

6.     +20   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her bare unfurnished mausoleum is the strangest thing. I'm sure she is tricking herself into thinking she's a minimalist now, even though the garage and basement are piled with shit. Out of sight, right?

Our current house is very much temporary for us and yet I still unpacked, painted walls, did projects, hung art, and made it look like two adults live there. We'll be listing it soon and I'm proud to show off the improvements we've made.

It's not that hard to furnish and decorate a space if you aren't a robot without a sense of self. Hell, she could hire someone to recreate someone else's house. But no, by all means keep buying hideous workout clothes.

7.     +15   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    GrownUpStickerBook Slightly off topic though relevant to Gene, when I looked up reviews for Lume I could not believe how many people complained that it 'doesn't last 72 hours.' I had no idea how many people are averse to showering.

8.     +22   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 4/21/2024, 05:39 PM) 

Sweat and ass soured by 5 years of cellulite and regret.

9.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Love this title! Haha,

10.     +17   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (AirportHashBrown @ 4/21/2024, 06:17 PM) 
    QUOTE (Hike Travel Eat Eat Repeat @ 22/4/2024, 00:13) 
    I imagine Jen will be rolling across the Disney finish line in her wheelchair when she is 90. I don't believe she will ever change.

Wearing a big bow in her barely-there hair, grinning like the cat that ate the orange bird canary, with a blanket over her lap.

B6D6F7F6-600A-412E-BC3A-3E4E79928A0F

She looks like Whatever Happened to Baby Jane in that pick. Freaky

11.     +22   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (UtahFootBath @ 4/21/2024, 06:49 PM) 
    I think the house hasn't been fully furnished because she can't accept that this is her life. She was expecting suitors, a new social life. She probably expected Don to be overcome with jealousy. We all know how that turned out!

That empty room represents her 'post-split' life. She 'wanted' the divorce but she has no idea how to actually create a life for herself

Bingo. I think she was so sure that Don 2.0 would be coming soon to whisk her away to her next mcmansion so she always viewed this place as temporary and never bothered to make it feel like home. She'll still be waiting in her depressing empty house when she's 90 years old.

12.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Agressive Brusher @ 22/4/2024, 00:51) 
    QUOTE (AirportHashBrown @ 21/4/2024, 23:58) 
    Between ALL the Photopass race pictures being posted here, the Bakery paparazzi and this thread title, we're guaranteed a scolding. :whipping:
    I. cannot. wait.

Her posting the rides she's doing today and numbering them in her stories is only to prove that she is a Disney park girl after all, uh-uh, true story. After doing these runDisney events for years without even buying a ticket to and enjoy the parks afterwards, she has decided to provide evidence of the contrary to justify ALL the obnoxious Disney spending she's been doing. The Bakery knows better.

gif

She’s trying to copy Molly. Epic fail.

LOL so true. She can never be Molly.

13.     +24   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (JenuinelyUnorganized @ 4/21/2024, 06:54 PM) 
    I broke a bone in my foot and wore one of those boots for 5 months. Never got near a wheel chair. I see people at Disney all the time wearing them, walking, not being pushed in a wheel chair. That is what the boot is for, so you don’t lose muscle mass. She only did it for attention, her life revolves around making sure she is the main character.

I'm wearing one of those boots now! I broke a bone in my foot while visiting my family in another state, and trudging across the airport I refused a wheelchair. Save it for someone with more substantial mobility issues; like, sure I'm slower but I'm still very much able to walk.

You're 100% right she wanted the attention; have pity on poor baby Jen with her little injured leg in her little wheelchair covered in her little blanket.
    asshole_jen

14.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (leahh @ 22/4/2024, 01:06) 
    QUOTE (UtahFootBath @ 4/21/2024, 06:49 PM) 
    I think the house hasn't been fully furnished because she can't accept that this is her life. She was expecting suitors, a new social life. She probably expected Don to be overcome with jealousy. We all know how that turned out!

That empty room represents her 'post-split' life. She 'wanted' the divorce but she has no idea how to actually create a life for herself

Bingo. I think she was so sure that Don 2.0 would be coming soon to whisk her away to her next mcmansion so she always viewed this place as temporary and never bothered to make it feel like home. She'll still be waiting in her depressing empty house when she's 90 years old.

Like Miss Havisham from Great Expectations IYKYK :mocking_smiley_emoticon:

15.     +16   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    We will for sure get a video of her soaking in the bath with 5 lbs of epsom salts to prove she is washed. I’m not sure if it’s a 1 br at Rivera or boardwalk according to her pictures. Because I cannot afford either.
    But she will show us soaking to prove she’s not that smelly cuz she soaked in the tub. Therefore 5 days old jeans are fine. It’s fine.
    Disney gift shops do sell size large shorts, Gene.
    Also wondering what she wore to the pool. Since it’s 90 degrees. I want that footage, please.

Edited by I love me some me - 4/22/2024, 01:35 AM

888 replies since 21/4/2024, 18:55   95614 views