Status
    It’s a 1 bedroom at the Boardwalk villas 👍

2.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (UtahFootBath @ 4/21/2024, 07:00 PM) 
    GrownUpStickerBook Slightly off topic though relevant to Gene, when I looked up reviews for Lume I could not believe how many people complained that it 'doesn't last 72 hours.' I had no idea how many people are averse to showering.

LOL—That’s just nuts! It works well for days I hike and then have to drive an hour or two to get home, but I haven’t put it to the 72 hour test. :snickering: I hope if Jen decides to try it out she doesn’t use it as an excuse to go even longer between showers. It has its limits.

3.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 21/4/2024, 21:05) 
    Omg, she’s wearing the jeans AGAIN!

Nothing else fits her that’s why 🤣 and she only wears a size 4 so not much to chose from so we will be seeing those jeans forever 😜

4.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BerthaGene @ 21/4/2024, 21:44) 
    What are the odds that she wears those jeans on the flight home? :sick:

💯 that’s the only thing that fits her now unless she wears her Disney running god running stretchy costumes🙄 I’m sure she gained more weight in the last couple days with all her sweet treats and carb loading!

5.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sheeba @ 4/22/2024, 12:59 AM)
    Wasn’t she looking for people to meet up in Animal Kingdom to take medal pictures with? Alas, she is alone once again. I wonder how many friendship bracelets she’s coming home with?

Same races different medal. Her kids would save the first ones, they have merit, those were accomplishments but the rest are meant for the rubbish.

6.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JustAverageJane @ 21/4/2024, 21:55) 
    That is not a happy face and what is up with those translucent teeth.(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc10718589/...5158_Chrome.jpg)

Her eyes are so sad and they should be she has no one in her life to experience love, happiness and fun with because of her own doing so screw her it’s her own fault! Her translucent teeth could be from years of purging or maybe over use with teeth whitening strips but I don’t know 🤷‍♀️ All I have to say I’m so happy I’m not Jennifer Boyles Ross no amount of money would be worth it ever!

7.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (AirportHashBrown @ 22/4/2024, 00:17) 
    QUOTE (Hike Travel Eat Eat Repeat @ 22/4/2024, 00:13) 
    I imagine Jen will be rolling across the Disney finish line in her wheelchair when she is 90. I don't believe she will ever change.

Wearing a big bow in her barely-there hair, grinning like the cat that ate the orange bird canary, with a blanket over her lap.

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11438463/...4E79928A0F.jpeg)

This is the most normal Disney pic I’ve ever seen from her.

8.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JuliaSugarbaker @ 21/4/2024, 22:33) 
    QUOTE (JustAverageJane @ 4/21/2024, 09:55 PM) 
    That is not a happy face and what is up with those translucent teeth.(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc10718589/...5158_Chrome.jpg)

Binging & Purging??

I see she has a denture of some sort. Note the clasp of the denture on her top right hand side .

9.     +29   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    She once said in her caged days that she had an intensive dental routine (multiple mouth washes, water pic, special toothbrush, after brush wash, etc.) because she brushed too aggressively as a child and has soft enamel.

I never believed that excuse.

10.     +34   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I would’ve loved to be a fly on the wall when she opened her owners’ locker, pulled out the shorts and she couldn’t pull them up over those dimpled thighs or wide ass. The meltdown she must’ve had must have been epic.

11.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (leahh @ 22/4/2024, 01:06) 
    QUOTE (UtahFootBath @ 4/21/2024, 06:49 PM) 
    I think the house hasn't been fully furnished because she can't accept that this is her life. She was expecting suitors, a new social life. She probably expected Don to be overcome with jealousy. We all know how that turned out!

That empty room represents her 'post-split' life. She 'wanted' the divorce but she has no idea how to actually create a life for herself

Bingo. I think she was so sure that Don 2.0 would be coming soon to whisk her away to her next mcmansion so she always viewed this place as temporary and never bothered to make it feel like home. She'll still be waiting in her depressing empty house when she's 90 years old.

Agreed. I’m getting a Grey Gardens vibe.

12.     +23   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    The jeans need to be thrown away when she gets home.

I don’t understand? Yes, I too suspect none of her storage bin shorts fit her, but why not run into Target to pick up some shorts, or at the expo, Disney Springs, or one of the many other shops around Disney?

13.     +22   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Just finished the spring favorites.

One of the main things that stuck out was her repetitive use of the word "joy". She is the last person I think of when I hear the word joy or joyful. I think she says it so much to convince herself she feels anything at all anymore.

The second thing was how ridiculous the description and overcompensating she did to explain the run Disney obsession. It made it even more clear she misses having community and social interaction. She lacks the ability to connect with anyone, so she substitutes faux community in it's place

My God, this woman is ripe for the picking for any cult leader to just swoop right in and take advantage.

14.     +18   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The ONE time that she should buy something: she won't.

(And probably because anything Disney sells that would fit her has a size 16 tag.)

15.     +14   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Ican’twiththelikesofher @ 22/4/2024, 03:14) 
    The jeans need to be thrown away when she gets home.

I don’t understand? Yes, I too suspect none of her storage bin shorts fit her, but why not run into Target to pick up some shorts, or at the expo, Disney Springs, or one of the many other shops around Disney?

Or wash a pair of bike shorts and wear those. She had options other than wearing skin tight denim in the moist Florida weather. Jeans in Orlando heat are the woooorst. She makes no sense.

She should get some of the dry tech pants from Old Navy or Target to wear. I wore them all the time in the summer when we lived there. I'd also suggest linen, but we all know she's too slobby to pull that off.

888 replies since 21/4/2024, 18:55   96208 views