BurstingTheSeamsOfMyAllegedSize4JeansLikeJen Pt. 455

« Older   Newer »

1.     +20   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    And every character meeting pic is so telling! Anytime I have gone to Disney, pics are always hugging or at least mutually excited with characters. In every one of her character pics, they lean away from her or try to keep from contact with her. She must smell awful and be so visibly sweaty and gross!!! 🤢🤮

2.     +30   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    :20130930101758-5e972761:

IMG_2826

I rather Jen just say “She’s” been conditioned to think to much protein doesn’t make her dainty. I’ve been a PT for 20+ years and never have I thought eating lots of protein equated to me not being dainty.

Jen barely eats protein, her 40g (pathetic) is nothing to brag about and she doesn't look dainty at all. she eat very low macros of protein

3.     +11   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    No teeth, big ass, little hair, flesh colored sausage casing leggings, and jeans so filthy they can stand on their own. So cute, so quirky.

4.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (NoLongerAvailable @ 22/4/2024, 02:52) 
    She once said in her caged days that she had an intensive dental routine (multiple mouth washes, water pic, special toothbrush, after brush wash, etc.) because she brushed too aggressively as a child and has soft enamel.

I never believed that excuse.

I remember that too and don’t believe anything out of her lying translucent mouth plus her teeth to me look gray like her house and life that’s her color of choice 🙄 M

5.     +30   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    That is what SHE has been conditioned to think. Everything she does is her pretending to be dainty.

:10:

6.     +37   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Dainty?

I just choked 🤣

7.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I’m just loving the fact that Miss perfect Disney Princess is miserable in her size 4 jeans in the Florida heat it made my weekend ♥️

8.     +28   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I guess she’s been conditioned to think eating pints of B&J ice cream, large oatmeal lattes, huge slices of cake, super size croissants, bread rolls, bagels, donuts, tubs of hummus, bags of chips, crumble cookies, chocolate caramel apples, and all the other processed garbage she shove in makes her look dainty? Let’s not forget the way she dresses too, and just the way she cares herself and her nasty hygiene’s?

47D8038A-8866-42A4-8C06-A75B01AC470C

9.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So if her room had a washer, or downstairs at the hotel, was she washing these jeans every night? A pair of jeans, tshirt and underwear doesn't make a load. If she complains at all about the heat or humidity during a race in the dark she's actually crazy for wearing jeans during the day when it's 90 degrees.

10.     +18   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Ican’twiththelikesofher @ 22/4/2024, 03:39) 

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11484624/IMG_2826.jpeg)

I rather Jen just say “She’s” been conditioned to think to much protein doesn’t make her dainty. I’ve been a PT for 20+ years and never have I thought eating lots of protein equated to me not being dainty.

Jen barely eats protein, her 40g (pathetic) is nothing to brag about and she doesn't look dainty at all. she eat very low macros of protein

She's always rewriting the past. Jennifer I watched you for something like eight years shove plenty of well-portioned meaty entrees down your gullet. I remember the balanced egg bfasts, cottage cheese for snack, turkey soup for lunch tone-it-up routine. She never had any issue eating a normal amount of protein until her vegan era. So idk wtf she is talking about with conditioning or societal pressures (read:the patriarchyDON made me do it!).

11.     +39   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    It was so much easier to eat healthy when Sweet Boy Donald was making her meals for her. Cry about it Jen.

12.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    At this point I can only think she’s going for “eccentric rich lady” by wearing the same sweaty jeans for a week.

13.     +13   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I wonder if she was trying to film herself as much as she could in the jeans in order to prep a video “no longer traumatized by jeans! I did it!”, cue fake tears, she’s so proud of herself, etc.

She’s trying to make her life out to be a novel of someone who accomplishes great things, and tries to make everything a journey, an accomplishment, a huge deal…. Because her real life is not exciting at all. Cue the dramatics, the wall of fun run medals, etc. to convince HERSELF that she has done something with her life.

14.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jamie, pull up a picture of her bathtub protein.

15.     +23   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Ican’twiththelikesofher @ 22/4/2024, 03:39) 

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11484624/IMG_2826.jpeg)

So the patriarchy is also to blame for Jen not getting enough protein. Never in my life have I seen someone play the victim card when it comes to macros.

888 replies since 21/4/2024, 18:55   95629 views