BurstingTheSeamsOfMyAllegedSize4JeansLikeJen Pt. 455

« Older   Newer »

1.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    To the awesome bakers that saw gene in the wild. Does she actually look like a size 4-6? What does she look like in real life?? I know photos and video can look off.

2.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 4/22/2024, 12:39 AM) 
    any guesses as to what those jeans smell like? :toothless-chuckle-smiley-emotic

Bacteria Rice :sick:

3.     +19   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    hair-17137572479395

So she slogged her way to Disney Springs to see her hair twin, but couldn't make her way to any of the multiple clothing stores there to purchase a pair of shorts?

4.     +25   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I am so looking forward to tomorrow’s scolding update.

5.     +20   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Maybe she thinks subjecting herself to Florida heat in jeans will make her sweat the extra pounds off?

6.     +16   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 22/4/2024, 00:10) 
    So, she wore those jeans on her Wednesday flight and then in the park Wednesday. She then proceeded to wear them Thursday, Friday, Saturday AND Sunday in the heat of the day at the park. She is so gross.

I agree with the statement that she didn't pack shorts and intended to wear the ones in her owners' locker. When she had it delivered, they didn't fit.

Yeah, I think you're right. Jeans in April in central Florida is more like a torture device than a fashion choice.

It's either the shorts don't fit her any more (like most of her clothes now) or she is so obsessed with those jeans being a size 4 that she's parading around in them feeling pleased with herself. Look at me I fit into a size 4! Her delusional way of gaining body confidence I guess.

Either way it's sad. Everything about these trips is sad and pointless: Repetitive races, begging for people to say hi so she can feel like she has some hope of having friends, copying Brooke's life, over-spending Don's money because she doesn't know what else to do with her life, rinse repeat. What's the end goal other than just existing?

7.     +16   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ample hips @ 22/4/2024, 03:16) 
    My God, this woman is ripe for the picking for any cult leader to just swoop right in and take advantage.

CAW! CAW!

8.     +17   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    IMG_8402

Who. WHO on this damn earth would like MORE of this perpetual waste of her time and money?
    Won't somebody thing of the people (us) who want LESS!!

9.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Yeah, I don't even understand how she has between 7 & 8K views per youtube video, still. Should crumble to less than 200 with the crap she continuously uploads there.

10.     +29   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I’m not quite caught up yet, but I have two things to add
    1) re: the jeans; my daughter was wearing denim Bermuda-length shorts at MK yesterday and had to change into shorter athletic shorts because she was so hot 🥵 Jen is SO gross
    2) I saw a few families where the parents were wearing the medals from the race and the kids were wearing the race shirts. Either they participated with their kids in the 5k OR the parents ordered their own race shirts in their kids sizes and gave them to the kids to wear. Either way, just another way Jen sucks as a parent in comparison.

And one more thing: I saw lots of people taking medal pics at MK, ALL in pairs or groups, I didn’t see anyone alone (I was in the hub grass for about an hour) It was also dapper day, so the CLIQUES were out in FULL FORCE 😂

11.     +25   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (TheHairyChild @ 22/4/2024, 00:23) 
    QUOTE (UtahFootBath @ 4/22/2024, 12:13 AM) 
    …I'm offended by the way she wastes money…
    I'm sure in a few years Jen will unearth those purchases, still NWT, from a bin and act bewildered as to how she accumulated 800 Disney t-shirts.

I’m offended by the way she spends money. I remember when she bought the mausoleum, people here were posting listings of houses that were in her price range, and were sooooo much nicer. It’s annoying what a great house and vacations and experiences and everything she could have….and this is the way she chooses to spend her considerable wealth. It’s actually pretty nauseating if I think about it too much. She is an idiot with zero taste in anything. Which is interesting because she supposedly comes from a NYC “theater” family with money….so you would imagine they would have some sort of taste…..but then we see Jen spending her money on a rumpus vehicle, stickers and Disney crap instead of decorating her house or doing something with her huge yard.

Those crazy eyes….yikes.

You rang? 🤓 ( Les Yeux Fous = Crazy Eyes ). This is what Mr. Fous has always called me because I have one blue eye and one brown eye😬

12.     +35   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I’ve been around long enough to remember her obsession with Tone It Up. Those two girls were MUCH daintier than Jen ever was, and they preached protein and hawked their own protein powder.

There’s no ballet school that tells the ballerinas to eat more carbs to get more dainty.

What in the pseudo-feminism does protein have to do with daintiness? You know what a whole lot of men LIKE? When you go out to dinner and you actually order FOOD, not just like a side salad or whatever, to appear dainty. You know what body type is very much in and has been for a long time? The one that includes a butt. Men like something to hold onto.

Christina Hendricks, Beyoncé, Jessica Rabbit, those are women with CURVES. Jen is just bulky and her body doesn’t have good shape to it. It doesn’t read athletic or strong, it doesn’t read voluptuous, it doesn’t read dainty. And a good chunk of the reason why is the quantity and type of calories she puts in her mouth.

Her defensiveness over not running in Chicago always cracks me up. She can wear one of those stupid dresses in the Chicago Marathon and nobody would look at her twice. But there are real runners there and she knows that she’ll be in the back of the pack in Chicago, and can’t buy her way into an earlier corral. She doesn’t want Don and the Rosses or her parents or her kids to have the opportunity to see her along the course. It’s either because she knows they won’t come, or she knows they WILL.

Which is a shame, because some of my favorite memories from when I ran road marathons was when my husband would take our kids and they would move around the course to see me, and I did the same for him on his race days. We had signs and the kids would put out their hand to high five runners. One of my friends did an Ironman and a bunch of our friend group got together to see her in different spots on the course, we had a boom box with us and the athletes loved it because they aren’t allowed to have headphones in that event. Cheering can be a lot of fun!

13.     +15   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Identifying as Single Mom @ 22/4/2024, 12:29) 
    Her defensiveness over not running in Chicago always cracks me up. She can wear one of those stupid dresses in the Chicago Marathon and nobody would look at her twice. But there are real runners there and she knows that she’ll be in the back of the pack in Chicago, and can’t buy her way into an earlier corral. She doesn’t want Don and the Rosses or her parents or her kids to have the opportunity to see her along the course. It’s either because she knows they won’t come, or she knows they WILL.

I wonder if Tensleigh likes running and whether she and her friends might consider running the Chicago marathon? Being fitter and slimmer than Jen, while having fun together because they have a social life? That would be a splendid day at the Bakery :lol:

14.     +47   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Tensleigh's garden tip toeing through the tulips watered with Jen's tears

Status
    I feel like this entire trip - Jen being all alone (save that one lunch) in the same jeans every day - is one giant "you rang" for me. :XD:

15.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Trash Plate @ 4/22/2024, 04:30 AM) 
    Jamie, pull up a picture of her bathtub protein.

I love the Joe Rogan reference. Jamie has great skills searching the web.

888 replies since 21/4/2024, 18:55   95555 views