BurstingTheSeamsOfMyAllegedSize4JeansLikeJen Pt. 455

« Older   Newer »

1.     +22   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I’m sure she’s going to wear her size 4 jeans and then buy the tour t-shirt and change in the bathroom again :snickering:

2.     +45   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She buys a new collection of Crowned Athletics pretty much weekly just to wear alone in her basement, but only buys one pair of jeans to wear in public for an entire week.

3.     +49   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Ugh. The bakers who called it on her going to Paris are correct. She bought a Taylor Swift ticket and will spend the rest of her time at Disneyland. She’s been setting up this croissant addiction so she can act all cute and pose with croissants every day on her trip. *This* is why she’s so insufferable.

(I am also going to Paris next month so I’ll keep an eye out - but I’m going for tennis, not T Swift.)

4.     +6   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Are most of you watching her "private" content? I'm reading through the comments and clearly I'm not in the loop! I joined her Patreon group at first just out of curiosity (I've watched her since the beginning of her YouTube journey) but hated giving her even $5 so I ended my membership. Now I'm wondering if I should join again.

5.     +10   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    wait whaaaat did i miss today? how did you all figure out paris?

6.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (VeganGingerbread @ 4/22/2024, 09:18 PM) 
    Ugh. The bakers who called it on her going to Paris are correct. She bought a Taylor Swift ticket and will spend the rest of her time at Disneyland. She’s been setting up this croissant addiction so she can act all cute and pose with croissants every day on her trip. *This* is why she’s so insufferable.

(I am also going to Paris next month so I’ll keep an eye out - but I’m going for tennis, not T Swift.)

I’m not sure how you know this but I do know that Jen is going to be very upset with all the cliques at the Taylor Swift concert. Of course she couldn’t just go in Chicago, she has to be extravagant and go in Paris. No matter the city, you’re still alone Jen! And stop shoe horning Disney into everything. There’s more to life than Disney!

7.     +31   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    If it is Paris then she’s going to be caught out in another lie since she just recently said that she doesn’t want to be that far away from the kids, in case she had to come back to them in a hurry.

I would bet that it’s not Paris but she’s nervous about her elevation training or something. She seems to be in the worst shape of her life :snickering:

8.     +19   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (PigtailsandBabyTalk @ 23/4/2024, 03:22) 
    Are most of you watching her "private" content? I'm reading through the comments and clearly I'm not in the loop! I joined her Patreon group at first just out of curiosity (I've watched her since the beginning of her YouTube journey) but hated giving her even $5 so I ended my membership. Now I'm wondering if I should join again.

No hell no! Don't give her any money. Everything is revealed here all in due time.

9.     +17   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    On another note…

If she goes to Paris after asking for money to help keep the lights on then expect people to riot 🤣

It would also technically be her weekend with the kids, so she would have had to ask Don to switch dates again due to her selfishness.

10.     +30   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    wait what?? if she goes somewhere as far away as Paris are we supposed to forget that very recently she had to be with her babies because they needed her? she couldn't travel because all of the CHAOS thrown her way? she didn't know if/when she'd be back to traveling :( please respect my privacy :( so much going on...

this asshat better be going to Paris, Texas instead

11.     +32   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    If she goes to Paris, I hope she plans on buying clothing there. She’d be a size 20 in European clothing & nothing would make me happier than to have her realize that. All the inhalation of croissants would 100% make sense for Paris, definitely setting the stage. If she had a hard time with the Italians, she ain’t seen nothing yet! Parisians are rude AF :XD: her weak ass is going to cry the entire trip! Now I really hope that’s where she’s going :eusa_dance:

12.     +24   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    The French give zero Fs. They will call her gros porc (fat pig) right to her face lol 😂 Love that for her.

13.     +17   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Jen walking around in Crowned Athletics at Disneyland Paris with a croissant in one hand and that little weird thing she holds for her races in the other. Sounds perfect so on brand for her.

14.     +33   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    IMG_0704

My dinner in my DVC room tonight. I couldn’t resist. Should I eat on the floor?

15. couchpotato
        +10   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 23/4/2024, 03:13) 
    She buys a new collection of Crowned Athletics pretty much weekly just to wear alone in her basement, but only buys one pair of jeans to wear in public for an entire week.

Not to mention that wearing one WHITE sports bra that has turned grey for all the races?

888 replies since 21/4/2024, 18:55   95817 views