BurstingTheSeamsOfMyAllegedSize4JeansLikeJen Pt. 455

« Older   Newer »

1.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Well she will certainly be paying through the nose if she does go to Paris. The Olympics has skyrocketed the prices.

2.     +31   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    12 steps from the ferry dock, but I hiked in!

Status
    It would be totally on brand for Gene to comment on how expensive it is to get tickets to TSwift and then decide to go when it’s even more expensive.

3.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (hardswallowtsk @ 23/4/2024, 13:21) 
    No to Paris. It's Indiana, later on this year. That's 3 hrs from home, and the likely place...come on.....

I expect you're right. I also got the impression that she hated her trip to Italy (the Dolomites solo one, but she hated the one with Don too years before) so I don't see her rushing back to long haul flights and Europe.

4.     +21   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Making myself feel better by spewing negativity

Status
    Anonymous
    The shows in Indiana coincide with Wine & Dine and God knows she won't miss that shit for anything.

5.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (hardswallowtsk @ 4/23/2024, 01:21 PM) 
    No to Paris. It's Indiana, later on this year. That's 3 hrs from home, and the likely place...come on.....

God I hope so. Paris would be wasted on her.

6.     +13   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BerthaGene @ 23/4/2024, 14:27) 
    The shows in Indiana coincide with Wine & Dine and God knows she won't miss that shit for anything.

She has registered for Wine and Dine, imagine Taytay interrupting that! He nephew already ruined it once, SMD ruined Marathon weekend, my gawd, if anymore are ruined, she will look like Anger from Inside Out.

7.     +16   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    I don't keep up on TSwift... she has more north american shows this year? Mr. Why and I are flying into Munich the morning after she has a show there and I hope all the sparkly pink sequins are gone by then.

I don't think Paris is a stretch...if it falls on her dates (and she would ask for a few more because of his spacetrip)I can totally see her flying there for a few days for the concert, a day at Disney, and a croissant at the eiffel tower. And despite her art history degree, she won't have time for the Louvre, having to get back to her babies due to her aching mama heart and whatnot.

8.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (WhyAmIHere @ 23/4/2024, 15:07) 
    I don't keep up on TSwift... she has more north american shows this year? Mr. Why and I are flying into Munich the morning after she has a show there and I hope all the sparkly pink sequins are gone by then.

I don't think Paris is a stretch...if it falls on her dates (and she would ask for a few more because of his spacetrip)I can totally see her flying there for a few days for the concert, a day at Disney, and a croissant at the eiffel tower. And despite her art history degree, she won't have time for the Louvre, having to get back to her babies due to her aching mama heart and whatnot.

she has dates worldwide up to 2025. it's neverending.
    she's in europe all summer, then back in north america in november. she doesn't even have all the dates listed on her website, there are so many.

if jen goes to indiana and doesn't bring cc with her, that's fucked up. not that it's surprising from jen.

9.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Apparently the stench of the river right now in Paris is comparable to Jen’s jeans so she will fit right in.

10.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Has she ever been to Paris? Are there photos?
    Paris would be a dream for an art major😁

11.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    QUOTE (A little North Shore birdie @ 23/4/2024, 02:31) 
    Paris Alert:
    🆘🆘🆘LOOMING CROISSANT SHORTAGE❌❌❌

I’m dead. :hearty-laugh:

12.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    thinking more about international TS, could it be SWEEDEN? Isn't there some you tuber instagrammer nomad from there she is obsessed with? If indianapolis dates fall on her run weekend then obviously that's a no.....

Doesn't she have anyone in her life letting her know all her travel isn't a good look? Even if she has convinced herself it is her " job " I mean....The constant running away from her life is just super cringe... It's ALL she has.

Where are her mom and dad and brother telling her to stop all this madness! The patreon is obv. funding these trips, but this is not something that will stay forever, eventually this will dry up as trends change and her followers stop paying her...She should be saving..But her regular life is so booring so i see why she does these extravagent trips to keep the $$ train rolling...

13.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    QUOTE (PigtailsandBabyTalk @ 23/4/2024, 03:22) 
    Are most of you watching her "private" content? I'm reading through the comments and clearly I'm not in the loop! I joined her Patreon group at first just out of curiosity (I've watched her since the beginning of her YouTube journey) but hated giving her even $5 so I ended my membership. Now I'm wondering if I should join again.

If you’re talking about her theoretical Paris trip, that’s just a logical guess.

If you’re referring to other stuff, het Patreon content is available here for free, thanks to a couple of bakers who post the summaries and the videos.

14.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    hardswallowtsk Yes she is obsessed with Jonna Jinton who is in Sweden. Jonna has gorgeous photography in her videos.

15.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Okay here's my wild assumption, she said she's going on a big/international trip this year. She said so many times that TS tickets were way too expensive. I bet she bought TS tickets for <insert international location> will claim they were a better price than in the US and that she wanted to go to this place anyway. I could see it being Paris so she could go to Disneyland Paris.

888 replies since 21/4/2024, 18:55   96160 views