BurstingTheSeamsOfMyAllegedSize4JeansLikeJen Pt. 455

« Older   Newer »

1.     +16   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (hardswallowtsk @ 4/23/2024, 09:01 AM) 
    thinking more about international TS, could it be SWEEDEN? Isn't there some you tuber instagrammer nomad from there she is obsessed with? If indianapolis dates fall on her run weekend then obviously that's a no.....

Doesn't she have anyone in her life letting her know all her travel isn't a good look? Even if she has convinced herself it is her " job " I mean....The constant running away from her life is just super cringe... It's ALL she has.

Where are her mom and dad and brother telling her to stop all this madness! The patreon is obv. funding these trips, but this is not something that will stay forever, eventually this will dry up as trends change and her followers stop paying her...She should be saving..But her regular life is so booring so i see why she does these extravagent trips to keep the $$ train rolling...

Her Patreon money doesn't cover her travels. No way.

2.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    If she is seeing TS it could be Canada? I don’t know if she said it was an international trip but we do know she loves Vancouver?

3.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    inside Jen's Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 4/21/2024, 03:39 PM) 
    any guesses as to what those jeans smell like? :toothless-chuckle-smiley-emotic

like a tuna melt with a side of yeast infection.

she is beyond gross.

You can wear Jeans more than one day without washing but NOT in that Florida heat and humidity and especially not with little miss drip dry and crusted with sweat.

4.     +32   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Her Patreon money probably pays for her croissants.

5.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Was Don's space mission ever resolved or any updates? It must be, because Jen hasn't complained about the Circumstances for awhile now.

6.     +7   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (merino wool underwear @ 4/23/2024, 09:52 AM) 
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 4/21/2024, 03:39 PM) 
    any guesses as to what those jeans smell like? :toothless-chuckle-smiley-emotic

like a tuna melt with a side of yeast infection.

she is beyond gross.

You can wear Jeans more than one day without washing but NOT in that Florida heat and humidity and especially not with little miss drip dry and crusted with sweat.

And not for 5 days!!! Gross!

7.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    I've heard from others (totally anecdotal) that the european tickets are much cheaper and people joking that you could fly there and see a concert cheaper than flying domestic to a big city here and seeing a concert. And Jen has flown so much and has spent SOOOO MUCCCCH money you know she has huge credit card reward miles. She'd cash that it for a little jaunt to europe and then vlog about how she saved so much money seeing TSwift in europe vs. US. She's such a bargain hunting expert you know.

And the croissant obsession....c'mon, what are the odds. She been following any francophile IG accounts recently? Does Disneyland Paris have any fun runs? You KNOW she'd be all over that.

8.     +34   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Longtime lurker, first time post: after that update I also think she’s going to Paris to see TS. If it’s true, what a slap in the face to her daughter who would love that trip on so many levels. She can’t be any more selfish!

9.     +20   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Logically yes, Indiana makes more sense (and for her kids sake I hope she's staying state-side) but how much fun is it to imagine Jen having a meltdown when the waiter judges her morning order of 4 croissants with a side of French fries :snickering:

10.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    inside Jen's Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag

Status
    Anonymous
    You can really tell who she copies and "what is on the horizon" for Jinbo if you look at who she follows on IG. she is such a freak

eta: I do wonder why she follows a young woman in college. Jin, this person is not family, why are you following her. It's like how she has followed Ali Edwards son for some time. she is such a creepy middle aged hag

11.     +24   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Why didn't she bring any of those tent dresses she's so fond of? She spends thousands every month on ill-fitting clothing. At least those trapeze dresses would have been more comfortable in the Fl heat.

I don't think I can stand watching a trip to Paris being wasted on her. It's a crime against humanity to go to France or Italy and eat pb&j in your hotel room.

12.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (merino wool underwear @ 23/4/2024, 18:27) 
    You can really tell who she copies and "what is on the horizon" for Jinbo if you look at who she follows on IG. she is such a freak

eta: I do wonder why she follows a young woman in college. Jin, this person is not family, why are you following her. It's like how she has followed Ali Edwards son for some time. she is such a creepy middle aged hag

She once reposted a young teenager playing the guitar - I think he was thirteen or fourteen - and commented something like "I'm obsessed." It's one thing to recognize talent, but the way she did it came across as deeply creepy. I think she just has no idea how to human.

13.     +24   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    I find it so fascinating that she never ever questions anything she does as being selfish...EVER. And if it is pointed out to her online...like oh CC would love that, she doubles down. I think it is typical human behavior to occasionally need to put ourselves before others, but for most we question when we do it. I buy something for myself but I think, dang my struggling college student could use this instead... and I may choose one or the other but there is a PAUSE where I question my motive. She NEVER does. It''s ME ME ME ALL THE DAMN TIME.

14.     +33   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I cannot wait for the footage of her walking around Paris wearing her hydration pack, size 4 jeans, and clown shoes.

15.     +32   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    It looks like the Paris Taylor Swift concerts run over Mother’s Day weekend. Since Jin spends Mother’s Day solo with herself, sadly, I could see her treating herself by taking herself to Paris and the concert. If that is the case, it’s sad on many, many levels. I would really love to know how her mind works. It’s just unbelievable at times.

888 replies since 21/4/2024, 18:55   96000 views