BurstingTheSeamsOfMyAllegedSize4JeansLikeJen Pt. 455

« Older   Newer »

1.     +18   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I know people here think she has made wise investments with her money and will be set for life, but if the person handling her current assets/investments is the same person who gave her the thumbs up on that awful house, she could very well be in trouble.

2.     +32   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 22/4/2024, 00:39) 
    any guesses as to what those jeans smell like? :toothless-chuckle-smiley-emotic

if anyone is wondering yes I regret asking this question :sorry_smiley: :very-sad-smiley-emoticon:

3.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 23/4/2024, 19:41) 
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 22/4/2024, 00:39) 
    any guesses as to what those jeans smell like? :toothless-chuckle-smiley-emotic

if anyone is wondering yes I regret asking this question :sorry_smiley: :very-sad-smiley-emoticon:

:ban:

4.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (HampTens @ 4/23/2024, 07:31 PM) 
    It looks like the Paris Taylor Swift concerts run over Mother’s Day weekend. Since Jin spends Mother’s Day solo with herself, sadly, I could see her treating herself by taking herself to Paris and the concert. If that is the case, it’s sad on many, many levels. I would really love to know how her mind works. It’s just unbelievable at times.

How odd that she doesn't get the circumstances for Mother's Day. At least they will spend that day with their REAL mother, not the egg donor.

5.     +45   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    Since the split, she has never had her kids on Mother's Day. I suspect she has requested Mother's Day "off" which Don obliges because I'm sure Tens requests to have her kids on Mother's Day and they have a great day as a family of 7, while Jen is at her best, as a Party of One.

6.     +18   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (NefariouslyHappiestAlone @ 4/23/2024, 07:35 PM) 
    I know people here think she has made wise investments with her money and will be set for life, but if the person handling her current assets/investments is the same person who gave her the thumbs up on that awful house, she could very well be in trouble.

This is the woman who had $16,000 unauthorized charges on one of her credit cards. Hopefully the money manager she has is ripping her off blind & giving her fake statements a la Bernie Madoff. I would love to see her have to take a job as a waitress.

7.     +58   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She chooses not to have the kids for Mother’s Day. She literally requests not to be around the two people who made her a mother on Mother’s Day. How’s that for being fucking selfish and showing your hatred for your own flesh and blood children?

8.     +27   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Mother’s Day falls on her weekend.

If she doesn’t have the kids then they have changed the schedule.

How absolutely disgusting if this is what happens yet again.

9.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (WhyAmIHere @ 4/23/2024, 08:23 PM) 
    Since the split, she has never had her kids on Mother's Day. I suspect she has requested Mother's Day "off" which Don obliges because I'm sure Tens requests to have her kids on Mother's Day and they have a great day as a family of 7, while Jen is at her best, as a Party of One.

I'm assuming Don still gets the kiddos for Father's Day

10.     +26   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    My hope is that Tensleigh has already taken both her own daughters & CC to an Eras Concert & that CC had a super-fun Girls Night & has a stash of friendship bracelets & doesn’t need, want, or miss any friendship bracelets from Jen.

Also, for the 2nd leg of Taylor Swift’s United States Eras Tour, there are some New Orleans dates - I think in October maybe.

On one hand, Jen buying tickets for an Eras Concert in Paris would surprise me - because I think her solo Italian trip traumatized her more than she even let on. And, like others have said, the Parisians can be brutal, & I don’t think fragile Jen could handle them.

On the other hand, it’s a chance to spend $$$ & be all smug about it, so there’s that. Plus, Paris feeds into both her current Disney obsession & her current croissant obsession. And, if Mother’s Day is the same weekend, it tracks.

Edited by SmoothiesLikeLily - 4/23/2024, 08:38 PM

11.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JuliaSugarbaker @ 23/4/2024, 20:24) 
    QUOTE (NefariouslyHappiestAlone @ 4/23/2024, 07:35 PM) 

This is the woman who had $16,000 unauthorized charges on one of her credit cards. Hopefully the money manager she has is ripping her off blind & giving her fake statements a la Bernie Madoff. I would love to see her have to take a job as a waitress.

Wait, what…when was this? She is lucky she got the Don Dollar buyout. She just lives in her own reality.

12.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    inside Jen's Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (NefariouslyHappiestAlone @ 4/23/2024, 10:35 AM) 

Her Dad helped her. Jin is an idiot and would think buying American girl dolls, beanie babies, handmade ceramic mugs, and cars would be a good investment.
    Unless she learns what to do, she will be screwed when her dad passes or gets too old to help her out.

___
    I don't think anyone gave her the thumbs up on that ugly shitty flip house. I think that was her own doing. Jin has NO clue on investing and property values etc.
    I don't know the info on the house, because I wasn't following here when she bought it, so I don't know if she bought it as seen or did she have them put in that ugly ass marble etc. I think she saw this home as a place marker. I get the feeling she thought Space man would come back and they would buy a bigger better home or some rich man was going to come to rescue this poor single mama and they would buy a bigger home.

If she really intends on staying there forever why not invest in the home. Fix the obvious mold issue, put in a pool, have a landscape architect come up with plans for the ugly front and backyard, Hell she won't even buy curtains or furniture.

but why invest in something she is never at and her kids are there less than 50% of the time. Look at Space mans house, we don't like him but I give him credit, he bought a very nice house and him and the beautiful Tens( I am sure it was all her) have made it into a home.

If Jin stays on social media in 10 years we will see her just be some weird hermit and rarely leave her home. total grey gardens style. That home will be filled with bins, rotting food(closet chocolate) it will smell like her sweaty ass OR it will look exactly how it does now. CC will be in college but there will be board books, stuffies and no furniture

JIN IS A WEIRDO and not in a cute fun quirky way.

13.     +15   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Gene Is Sis Concert @ 23/4/2024, 20:26) 
    She chooses not to have the kids for Mother’s Day. She literally requests not to be around the two people who made her a mother on Mother’s Day. How’s that for being fucking selfish and showing your hatred for your own flesh and blood children?

How does that not screw with her kids minds? The message to CC and Donny is Mom is choosing to spend Mother’s Day by herself. It’s not like the kids planned a spa day or something that they are sending her on. It’s Jen saying leave me alone, I’ll plan and do my own thing. It’s very messed up.

So, they spend Mother’s Day with their dad, stepmom, and step-siblings, while their mom does her own thing. Who also really knows the actual dynamics in RM3 either at this point and how anyone gets along. It’s just sad for the kids.

14.     +24   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Mother’s Day is just a reminder to Jen that she has two children she doesn’t want and never wanted. It makes her feel caged. So in order to feel uncaged by the patriarchy, she needs Mother’s Day as a PD, where she can binge eat and forget that anyone exists outside of her lonely bubble of one.

15.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Gene Is Sis Concert @ 23/4/2024, 20:26) 

My husbands ex also chose this every year. It was even worse when she still chose it but had her kids from her second marriage with her.

888 replies since 21/4/2024, 18:55   95858 views