BurstingTheSeamsOfMyAllegedSize4JeansLikeJen Pt. 455

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (HampTens @ 4/23/2024, 08:34 PM) 
    QUOTE (JuliaSugarbaker @ 23/4/2024, 20:24) 
    This is the woman who had $16,000 unauthorized charges on one of her credit cards. Hopefully the money manager she has is ripping her off blind & giving her fake statements a la Bernie Madoff. I would love to see her have to take a job as a waitress.

Wait, what…when was this? She is lucky she got the Don Dollar buyout. She just lives in her own reality.

It was about a year ago, I don't remember which murder shack Air B&B she was at or where she was. I usually fly through her videos because she is so annoying but I remember her saying she was checking her credit card online & found the unauthorized charges.

2.     +54   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The best part is that there was $16k of random charges on Jen’s card and the credit card company was like “yup, this tracks” and didn’t proactively freeze her card or get in touch with her :toothless-chuckle-smiley-emotic

3.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I thought 'unauthorised charges' meant SHE spent $16k over her credit limit :lol: I was like yeah that tracks as well :lol: Just one more designer handbag!

4.     +43   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    In a van, across the street from the heart home.

Status
    Let's not forget Gene chooses not no participate in the kid's birthday parties.

5.     +28   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Jen doesn't have anyone to set her allowance anymore and it entertains me greatly.

6.     +23   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Imagine a grown woman needing an allowance?!? Gag

7.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JuliaSugarbaker @ 23/4/2024, 21:13) 
    QUOTE (HampTens @ 4/23/2024, 08:34 PM) 
    Wait, what…when was this? She is lucky she got the Don Dollar buyout. She just lives in her own reality.

It was about a year ago, I don't remember which murder shack Air B&B she was at or where she was. I usually fly through her videos because she is so annoying but I remember her saying she was checking her credit card online & found the unauthorized charges.

Thanks! For the past year, I literally fall asleep 10 minutes in watching her videos, so have missed stuff that she says lol.

QUOTE (NefariouslyHappiestAlone @ 23/4/2024, 21:00) 
    QUOTE (Gene Is Sis Concert @ 23/4/2024, 20:26) 
    She chooses not to have the kids for Mother’s Day. She literally requests not to be around the two people who made her a mother on Mother’s Day. How’s that for being fucking selfish and showing your hatred for your own flesh and blood children?

My husbands ex also chose this every year. It was even worse when she still chose it but had her kids from her second marriage with her.

I’m sorry your family has to deal with that.

QUOTE (Aloner Like Jen @ 23/4/2024, 20:55) 
    Mother’s Day is just a reminder to Jen that she has two children she doesn’t want and never wanted. It makes her feel caged. So in order to feel uncaged by the patriarchy, she needs Mother’s Day as a PD, where she can binge eat and forget that anyone exists outside of her lonely bubble of one.

“Lonely Bubble of One” or “Bubble of One” would be good usernames for anyone lurking.

8.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SmoothiesLikeLily @ 23/4/2024, 20:32) 
    My hope is that Tensleigh has already taken both her own daughters & CC to an Eras Concert & that CC had a super-fun Girls Night & has a stash of friendship bracelets & doesn’t need, want, or miss any friendship bracelets from Jen.

Also, for the 2nd leg of Taylor Swift’s United States Eras Tour, there are some New Orleans dates - I think in October maybe.

On one hand, Jen buying tickets for an Eras Concert in Paris would surprise me - because I think her solo Italian trip traumatized her more than she even let on. And, like others have said, the Parisians can be brutal, & I don’t think fragile Jen could handle them.

On the other hand, it’s a chance to spend $$$ & be all smug about it, so there’s that. Plus, Paris feeds into both her current Disney obsession & her current croissant obsession. And, if Mother’s Day is the same weekend, it tracks.

OMG no!!

All of Disneyland Paris is in French. All the staff have to speak French to patrons.

Can you imagine the mispronunciations that will go on???

Sleeping Beauty's Castle is ..

Le Château de la Belle au Bois Dormant

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs is..

Blanche Neige Et Les Sept Nains

Nb French croissants are out of this World

9.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Queen Beeeee @ 23/4/2024, 22:09) 
    QUOTE (SmoothiesLikeLily @ 23/4/2024, 20:32) 
    My hope is that Tensleigh has already taken both her own daughters & CC to an Eras Concert & that CC had a super-fun Girls Night & has a stash of friendship bracelets & doesn’t need, want, or miss any friendship bracelets from Jen.

Also, for the 2nd leg of Taylor Swift’s United States Eras Tour, there are some New Orleans dates - I think in October maybe.

On one hand, Jen buying tickets for an Eras Concert in Paris would surprise me - because I think her solo Italian trip traumatized her more than she even let on. And, like others have said, the Parisians can be brutal, & I don’t think fragile Jen could handle them.

On the other hand, it’s a chance to spend $$$ & be all smug about it, so there’s that. Plus, Paris feeds into both her current Disney obsession & her current croissant obsession. And, if Mother’s Day is the same weekend, it tracks.

OMG no!!

All of Disneyland Paris is in French. All the staff have to speak French to patrons.

Can you imagine the mispronunciations that will go on???

Sleeping Beauty's Castle is ..

Le Château de la Belle au Bois Dormant

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs is..

Blanche Neige Et Les Sept Nains

Nb French croissants are out of this World

Oh, she thinks she's fluent in French, because she took a class in high school. She'll just mispronounce everything in a ridiculous, overblown accent.

10.     +31   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen hasn’t mastered the English language. I do not want to hear her butcher French.

Welcome, Auxiliary Snacks !

11.     +16   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (LonelyDisneyRun @ 4/23/2024, 03:53 PM) 
    Imagine a grown woman needing an allowance?!? Gag

Oh yes, she ASKED Don to give her an allowance because she was sooooo bad at spending money :20130930101758-5e972761:

12.     +28   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I live about 8 miles from the stadium where TS will be performing here in Indy. I’ll be able to smell Jen from here if she comes to the concert. :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

I know someone who has kids each a year older than CC and Donny. When her kids are at their dad’s she checks out. If something happens at school during his week and the school can’t get a hold of dad they call her. She gets mad and says “X has them this week, why do I have to handle it?”. :in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon: Like, you’re still their mother when they are at their dad’s. You still share responsibility with him. Reminds me so much of Jen.

13.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I was on instagram last night, and there was one of those size 2/4/6 wearing the same outfit from a clothing boutique reels.

Let's just say, the size 6 lady and Jen looked nothing alike.

14.     +23   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    My heart literally aches for those kids if she chooses to continue not being with them on Mother’s Day. I know in actuality it’s best for them that she’s not around but I think of their disappointment and feelings being hurt. Makes me excited to see my little one once he’s home from school later.

15.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yes, when I first visited Disneyland Paris (been a few times) I was surprised by how much was in French and not in English. I know that when it was built a lot of Parisians weren't keen on a plastic-y theme park with American cartoon characters being built in their country (it's close to Paris, not in it). So I think a lot of compromises were made about the design of the park and the emphasis on French being dominant in the park rather than English. Some stuff isn't translated at all lol - it's typical of the culture. For a while the plan was to build "Eurodisney" in Spain and honestly I think it would have been a better idea :lol: Certainly the weather would have been more suitable :lol:

888 replies since 21/4/2024, 18:55   95657 views