BurstingTheSeamsOfMyAllegedSize4JeansLikeJen Pt. 455

« Older   Newer »

1.     +32   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm not sure I understand the point of posting Instagram photos with the comments off. It's like when Blair Lamb posts Youtube videos and nobody can comment on them. What exactly is the purpose if nobody can interact? Is it just to collect 'Likes'? I suppose that would be typical of the one-way traffic that Jen prefers when it comes to interacting with people.

2.     +9   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (pinksims @ 4/24/2024, 10:45 AM) 
    I'm not sure I understand the point of posting Instagram photos with the comments off. It's like when Blair Lamb posts Youtube videos and nobody can comment on them. What exactly is the purpose if nobody can interact? Is it just to collect 'Likes'? I suppose that would be typical of the one-way traffic that Jen prefers when it comes to interacting with people.

She knows her cruising posts are repetitive....More than likely she doesn't want any negative posts like " again??? " up there, esp the posts with her kids in them....

3.     +37   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    Okay, tea may or may not be late today. I have to take my oldest for an emergency dental appointment. Hopefully, I'll have internet service in the office.

4.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (pinksims @ 24/4/2024, 10:45) 

Because they are using these SM venues as personal diaries.

5.     +45   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I had to put my dog to sleep last week--she was 18, it was not unexpected.

Anyway, so she's been gone for a week. My 8 y.o. son asked me to put one bed away the day we said goodbye because he did not want to look at it. I put her other beds away last night. The only reason I even kept them out was because we have another dog and I wanted to see if he was going to use them! It was terrible having them out, I kept waking up and expecting her to be in them. A year+ of keeping a dead dog's beds out cannot be mentally healthy and there is absolutely NO WAY those children are asking to keep beds and water bottles out as a reminder.

Also, the beds kind of stink.

6.     +20   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Sorry about your dog :( Although it’s wonderful you got 18 years with her <3

7.     +24   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (TheHairyChild @ 4/24/2024, 08:54 AM) 
    Sorry about your dog :( Although it’s wonderful you got 18 years with her <3

Thank you--she was in way better shape then poor Winnie, but I still feel like I kept her around, and in pain, for too long. She was the bestest girl!

8.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It can be hard to know when the right time is.
    Dogs are the best

9.     +16   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (withchildwednesday @ 24/4/2024, 14:50) 
    I had to put my dog to sleep last week--she was 18, it was not unexpected.

Anyway, so she's been gone for a week. My 8 y.o. son asked me to put one bed away the day we said goodbye because he did not want to look at it. I put her other beds away last night. The only reason I even kept them out was because we have another dog and I wanted to see if he was going to use them! It was terrible having them out, I kept waking up and expecting her to be in them. A year+ of keeping a dead dog's beds out cannot be mentally healthy and there is absolutely NO WAY those children are asking to keep beds and water bottles out as a reminder.

Also, the beds kind of stink.

I couldn't agree more. Part of the process of grief is accepting that the animal is gone, over the rainbow bridge, and that helps kids understand death and loss. Keeping the beds out months later would just constantly remind you and the children that the dog was missing, which never allows you to move on.

Of course it's typical of Jen though, The Queen of Not Moving On. Still talking about her ex, still blaming her ex, still visiting Utah like she has a reason to be there, still using the Ross last name, still hanging around the Disney parks like a bad smell. No wonder those dog beds are still out.

10.     +15   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I have yet to see a photo of Jen and CC where you can see love and affection💔 Such a stark difference compared to photos of CC with her (step) Mom.
    It is so sad.

11.     +9   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group
    Wandering the globe, searching for my identity

Status
    Anonymous
    withchildwednesday So sorry for your loss. It's always a difficult decision, but know you made it with love.

12.     +20   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen was not emotionally attached to Winnie. So the sight of the beds does not make her sad. She never let CC and Donny get attached to Winnie. “MINE”. So there’s that.

So sorry for your loss, withchildwednesday

13.     +21   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Regarding the IG cruise photos recently posted: My daughter was home visiting last weekend and she always likes to look at her childhood pictures in our photo albums (she is 25 and I was still doing physical photo albums during her childhood). I was looking at them with her and didn’t see a single picture of me clutching my two children the way that Jen typically poses with her kids - all three looking strained and rigid with Jen’s arms clenched around the children. Such strange physical body language. None of the relaxed physical closeness you would expect especially considering the kids’ ages.

I feel kind of bad for CC and Donny, but they are better off in so many ways than other children. Hope they survive this weird upbringing.

14.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Tensleigh's garden tip toeing through the tulips watered with Jen's tears

Status
    QUOTE (Saygoodnightgraciedo @ 4/23/2024, 09:46 PM) 
    All I have to say with last Instagram post with her part time children they look absolutely miserable in that picture it’s disturbing! Some kind of intervention needs to happen she is not stable and don’t know why family isn’t stepping in I just don’t get it!

I agree. I get that no one in her family really cares about her anymore because of the burned bridges, but you would think they would care enough about CC and Donnie to step in.

15.     +27   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    My triumphant return! And with 10 minutes to spare!

888 replies since 21/4/2024, 18:55   95626 views