BurstingTheSeamsOfMyAllegedSize4JeansLikeJen Pt. 455

« Older   Newer »

1.     +38   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Who else is tired of seeing Jen waddle down the dusty trail?

everyone-gary-oldman

2.     +17   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Her constant creeping on OTHER PEOPLE at every freaking place she goes. We don’t need a report on whether other people showed up to the other tiny houses.

This woman used to OWN a hot tub. That she never used.

The least informative traveler in the world.

3.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group
    Sinking my teeth into a vegan oat froth latte

Status
    My lord, she’s shrill

4.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    withchildwednesday I'm so sorry to hear about your doggie. You are a good dog parent.

I am of French heritage maybe I can petition the French government to ban her smelly ass from entering the country.

5.     +31   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SeasonedWood @ 4/24/2024, 06:16 PM) 
    She's real salty about not getting the Angel's Landing permit. Yet another thing in Utah that's not available to her.

Yes! How many times does she have to tell us that she didn't get a permit in the lottery. But, it's fine, it's fine. She is so used to always getting what she wants. Some things Don's money can't buy and I love that! :mocking_smiley_emoticon:

6.     +54   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    In a van, across the street from the heart home.

Status
    I love that I'll never have to change my user name, it'll forever be relevant.

7.     +23   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    She did an acceptance meditation this morning.

What do we think she’s trying to accept now?!

I’ll start… she’s trying to accept that she was seen in the wild and the pics were shared for all the world to see :snickering:

8.     +20   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BannedInUtah @ 24/4/2024, 19:20) 
    I love that I'll never have to change my user name, it'll forever be relevant.

😂😂😎😂😂

Same is probably true for mine as well.

9.     +28   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Speaking of Utah & the Rosses, I don’t think any of them would have minded had Jen, on a few of the many days they were at the cabin each year, rented a car & driven herself to some of these same places & did these same things.

No, they may not have wanted to come w/ her & do the same things she’s doing, but they wouldn’t have begrudged her the opportunity.

Don would have gone & hung out at the lodge for the 29029 events & maybe played a couple of rounds of golf.

For the Disney Runs, I think Don would have gone to at least a few of them w/ her & they could even have brought the kids.

And, even back in Chicago, I think there is enough family around to have helped Don w/ CC & Donny for Jen to have taken herself on a few solo trips each year.

And, yes, if she were still married, she’d probably be doing the hikes solo - but she’s doing them solo now. At least, then, she would have family to come to home instead of an empty house.

There’s no reason she had to blow up her marriage & upend her kids’ lives in order to do what she’s doing.

10.     +18   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 24/4/2024, 19:26) 
    She did an acceptance meditation this morning.

What do we think she’s trying to accept now?!

I’ll start… she’s trying to accept that she was seen in the wild and the pics were shared for all the world to see :snickering:

Her massive thighs. She'd rather accept them than give up trail croissants.

QUOTE (SmoothiesLikeLily @ 24/4/2024, 19:33) 
    Speaking of Utah & the Rosses, I don’t think any of them would have minded had Jen, on a few of the many days they were at the cabin each year, rented a car & driven herself to some of these same places & did these same things.

No, they may not have wanted to come w/ her & do the same things she’s doing, but they wouldn’t have begrudged her the opportunity.

Don would have gone & hung out at the lodge for the 29029 events & maybe played a couple of rounds of golf.

For the Disney Runs, I think Don would have gone to at least a few of them w/ her & they could even have brought the kids.

And, even back in Chicago, I think there is enough family around to have helped Don w/ CC & Donny for Jen to have taken herself on a few solo trips each year.

And, yes, if she were still married, she’d probably be doing the hikes solo - but she’s doing them solo now. At least, then, she would have family to come to home instead of an empty house.

There’s no reason she had to blow up her marriage & upend her kids’ lives in order to do what she’s doing.

She blew up her marriage to get away from her kids. The occasional solo trip wouldn't have been enough for her. She needed them out of her house at least 50% of the time.

11.     +17   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    The first shot of her as she comes in the front door and is visible in the mirror... Looking very ROBUST. Very AMPLE. Also... of course she was drawn to the bowl of Werther's Hard Candy. :confused-smiley-emoticon-1:

12.     +31   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Yes she could've done all those things still married, but the truth is she would never have escaped her children as much as she can escape them now. And let's not forget, she never dreamed she would lose the Ross family. And she DEFINITELY didn't think Don would trade up, especially that quickly.

13.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Passenger Seat Chips @ 24/4/2024, 19:36) 
    The first shot of her as she comes in the front door and is visible in the mirror... Looking very ROBUST. Very AMPLE. Also... of course she was drawn to the bowl of Werther's Hard Candy. :confused-smiley-emoticon-1:

How dare you she is very dainty and a size Small or a 4!!!

14.     +19   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I've had my fill of this tortured clown.

Jennifer, have you ever studied US history? How about about the Civilian Conservation Corps? Your lack of curiosity is awful. You wreak of dirty hair and ignorance.

Read a pamplet for for God's sake. Actually tour an NPS welcome center and pay attention to the displays. You have unfettered access to so much, and you appreciate nothing. Not to mention, the fact that you aren't sharing some of these experiences with your kids is reprehensible.

Stop mimicing other you tubers' lives. Get a life that fits your situation -- one that is not for public consumption.

Edited by cinnamon bunion - 4/24/2024, 07:44 PM

15.     +23   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    A random gift shop cashier tells Jen where she can stuff her face.

Jen: According to my friend...

888 replies since 21/4/2024, 18:55   95700 views