BurstingTheSeamsOfMyAllegedSize4JeansLikeJen Pt. 455

« Older   Newer »

1.     +17   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I’ve only stayed at one and it was anxiety inducing with the rules. And the owners were nervous too because we were the first guests so I wanted to make an extra good impression.
    It’s not worth the money.
    Particularly when Air BnB started as an offer of an actual air mattress on the floor of a home. Hence the name. Now it’s just a racket.

2.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Jenny reviewed it but it doesn’t look like they gave her a review, so this didn’t show up on her profile. Unless she’s made it private or something.

www.airbnb.com/rooms/37373006

3.     +30   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Maybe I'm just paranoid, but there's no way these airbnb owners don't have cameras everywhere. They all do it for the profit, so of course they're going to watch their prized investment. A lot of them act like they don't even want people in there.

It swung back to being cheaper and easier to just get a hotel room. These people have a million rules now and expect you to do housekeeping, while still charging a cleaning fee. :rolleyes:

4.     +19   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I honestly believe she absolutely hates hiking. She kept complaining about the trail but kept going. She pushes herself, when it's clear she is in actual pain, to keep going. What is she trying to prove? Who in her life is even interested in any of this anymore? They don't respect her for it, they all think it's stupid.

5.     +25   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    This video is boring af... again. She doesn't DO anything. She's just... there. Stuffs her face in the airbnb, does laundry, goes on a hike... complete with trail croissant. We've seen this 200 times now.

Edited by Good Morning Friends - 24/4/2024, 17:08

6.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SeasonedWood @ 24/4/2024, 18:16) 
    She's real salty about not getting the Angel's Landing permit. Yet another thing in Utah that's not available to her.

🤣🤣🤣

7.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Are there wet clothes drying on their painted wood ladder?

8.     +29   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    One of the rules states -

“If you’d like to film or do a commercial photo shoot it requires an additional fee and prior written consent.”

Does that include the kind of filming that Jen does?

Also, the rules ask that any leftover food be left so that it can be donated to local families in need, which is great except -

1. Do people want half-filled jars of salsa & jam? (Isn’t that a little insulting?)

2. Any food that’s left should be taken out of the home BEFORE the next guest arrives.

9.     +17   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Thanks to the bakers who provided the link to the listing. Jen went on and on about how expensive it was - but that doesn't look like much more than a standard hotel room, does it? Did she just want to assert her privilege yet again?

Also, yes, the amount of time she spent talking about camping, and how she loves to camp, but she's not going to push herself to camp when it's outside of her comfort zone... there was a lot of justification going on there.

Also mentions she won't be back to Blue for a while and how her next adventures will take her elsewhere. Commence Paris countdown in 3...2...

10.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    We're staying in an AirB&B this summer in Colorado. It's us and our 2 sons and their wives. We wanted to be together and not have separate hotel rooms. I booked it through booking.com. They deal with the payment which is no deposit until 2 months before arrival and no cancel fee. I didn't find anything like that on AirB&B or VRBO. I've never stayed in a rental house before. My kids have done AirB&B before so we'll see how the rules are.
    I predict Jenny won't be car camping too much longer.

11.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SmoothiesLikeLily @ 24/4/2024, 19:33) 
    Speaking of Utah & the Rosses, I don’t think any of them would have minded had Jen, on a few of the many days they were at the cabin each year, rented a car & driven herself to some of these same places & did these same things.

No, they may not have wanted to come w/ her & do the same things she’s doing, but they wouldn’t have begrudged her the opportunity.

Don would have gone & hung out at the lodge for the 29029 events & maybe played a couple of rounds of golf.

For the Disney Runs, I think Don would have gone to at least a few of them w/ her & they could even have brought the kids.

And, even back in Chicago, I think there is enough family around to have helped Don w/ CC & Donny for Jen to have taken herself on a few solo trips each year.

And, yes, if she were still married, she’d probably be doing the hikes solo - but she’s doing them solo now. At least, then, she would have family to come to home instead of an empty house.

There’s no reason she had to blow up her marriage & upend her kids’ lives in order to do what she’s doing.

Ooh she definitely blew up her marriage, but.....Don and Tens did separate from their spouses around the same time in 2019 😁 :smiley-face-making-cocktail: according to a public article!
    Don wanted OUT.
    Near the end I believe she did want him back and he wasn't having it! Pure speculation of course.

12.     +17   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (VeganGingerbread @ 4/24/2024, 10:53 PM) 
    Thanks to the bakers who provided the link to the listing. Jen went on and on about how expensive it was - but that doesn't look like much more than a standard hotel room, does it? Did she just want to assert her privilege yet again?

I put in a date I thought was close to when she was there but for 2025 and it was nearly SEVEN HUNDRED EURO FOR ONE NIGHT.

For what? Half eaten dip coated in a toilet flush in the middle of nowhere?

13.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Good Morning Friends @ 24/4/2024, 22:50) 
    This video is boring af... again. She doesn't DO anything. She's just... there. Stuffs her face in the airbnb, does laundry, goes on a hike... complete with trial croissant. We've seen this 200 times now.

TWO trail croissants, plus a post-hike croissant. That's why she's bursting out of her RunDisney costumes.

14.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (_withblunder_ @ 4/24/2024, 11:06 PM) 
    QUOTE (VeganGingerbread @ 4/24/2024, 10:53 PM) 

I put in a date I thought was close to when she was there but for 2025 and it was nearly SEVEN HUNDRED EURO FOR ONE NIGHT.

For what? Half eaten dip coated in a toilet flush in the middle of nowhere?

Wow. I saw $447 for a date in a few weeks, which isn't cheap, but seems in line with the hotels she stays at.

Half eaten dip coated in a toilet flush... :hearty-laugh:

15.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    So where do we think she is going from LaVerkin. It's 4 hours to Salt Lake City and 2 hours to Las Vegas. I think she pretty much told us she was researching private storage facilities instead of leaving Blue at the airport. Like some of you said, I think she is not thrilled with camping and Blue may be sitting for awhile.

Do we know where she came from to Sedona? Phoenix?

ETA....I watched the ending and she said she is coming back to Blue later this spring.

888 replies since 21/4/2024, 18:55   95657 views