BurstingTheSeamsOfMyAllegedSize4JeansLikeJen Pt. 455

« Older   Newer »

1.     +25   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    There are no words to describe Jennifer Boyles Ross that is all I have to say never in my life have I seen a woman that has done nothing in her life to have the kind of life she leads or deserves to have 😤 What I see is miserable, lonely and sad woman that doesn’t want to be around her children or her home I swear she was giddy about that small house WTH go buy one with your Don Dollars and get rid of the home you can’t stand living in it’s so obvious gosh those poor children with that crazy ass mother.

2.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (cupcakequeen @ 25/4/2024, 03:18) 
    QUOTE (A little North Shore birdie @ 4/25/2024, 01:44 AM) 
    OMG :jawdrop:

OMG is right. That is so foul. We actually stay in Airbnb's a lot, but this makes me ill. The thought that she put those socks up with the plates is just so tone deaf. She has no sense of hygiene at all. What is wrong with her?

They were clean fresh out of the dryer. 🤷‍♀️ But still, would she do that at home?

QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 25/4/2024, 01:15) 
    Anyone else watching her struggle with that hike and wondering how the fuck she’s going to be able to do the super special alumni-only 29029 event?! :snickering:

She sure was huffing and puffing.

3.     +12   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (NefariouslyHappiestAlone @ 24/4/2024, 16:48)
    I honestly believe she absolutely hates hiking. She kept complaining about the trail but kept going. She pushes herself, when it's clear she is in actual pain, to keep going. What is she trying to prove? Who in her life is even interested in any of this anymore? They don't respect her for it, they all think it's stupid.

The croissants are not going to burn themselves 😂

QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 24/4/2024, 19:15)
    Anyone else watching her struggle with that hike and wondering how the fuck she’s going to be able to do the super special alumni-only 29029 event?! :snickering:

So looking forward to this. She’s going to be crying :rubbing-hands-in-excitement-smi

4.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I too am looking forward to seeing her torture herself for another useless medal.

Does anyone know why she has slacked off on cardio? Is it her hip pain?

5.     +31   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Screenshot_20240424-2231492

6.     +41   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Watching her eat is my least favorite way to spend any seconds of time
    She’s so gross and has no manners

7.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Trash Plate @ 25/4/2024, 02:07) 
    You rang?

Omfg she is so DISGUSTING and DISRESPECTFUL.

Send that picture to the owners before they leave their review.

Along with the shoes inside and not paying extra for probably not having permission to film on site.

RuleFollowerLikeJen

That said, that particular Airbnb is covered in piss anyway just based on the proximity from the toilet to the fridge.

8.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (_withblunder_ @ 24/4/2024, 21:07) 
    The toilet in proximity to the kitchen is grossing me out. Also I'm grossed out by other people's stuff being left in the fridge. Shouldn't the Airbnb host clean that shit out between guests? This is why I only choose hotels.

Untitled-17139855892652

That's so gross. Toilets so close to a kitchen are actually forbidden in my part of the world. Basic hygiene rules. My God she's so gross. And then her wet socks on the kitchen shelves right against the plates, Good God. Jennifer GRoss should be her new name. I don't have time to waste watching her boring crap. The screen caps here are enough. Instead of improving with age, she just gets worse and worse. Where will it end?

9.     +17   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Ugh the socks. For goodness sake. She is so disgusting. Airbnb's aren't even professionally cleaned - often it's the owner doing a quick whip-round with a hoover before the next guest. They are arguably way more disgusting than hotels. And Jen is the proof.

10.     +41   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    So based on the recap at the end, she had planned on Sedona for one day, Grand Canyon for one day, Zion for one day…as if one day can do any of these places justice. She just stretched it out to multiple overly long videos that could have been a handful of TikToks and they would’ve been much more entertaining.

And this is her version of slowing down her travels to really soak a place in.

The formula is for her to do one hike, buys stickers and chai, and the rest of the time she just reads a book and does yoga somewhere other than her house. Sometimes she mentions figuring out what to do next. She eats hummus and some form of chips. This is “wondering”?

It’s a gross display of literally pissing money away for absolutely zero benefit or point. She used to hoard purses and makeup, now she just hoards one day visits to places to then claim she’ll come back one day, put a sticker on a water bottle, add a sticker to the collection that she hasn’t figured out how she’ll use it for her car that sits in “storage” full of tent camping gear in bins, much more than it’s actually used.

She’s just gonna keep doing this like the Groundhog Day of Disney races? Because she can’t think of ANY OTHER good use of her time and money?

11.     +28   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Gene would be so much better off buying her own heart home somewhere and flying back/forth. That's really what she wants, not the stupid travel stuff she's doing now.

12.     +30   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    If she stays in those places too long I can imagine the existential dread kicking in. The travel is busy, hiking feels busy, and a bit of mooching. But then suddenly she's all alone again, just in a different location.

13.     +14   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    croissant farts

QUOTE (Meow2 @ 22/4/2024, 00:39) 
    any guesses as to what those jeans smell like? :toothless-chuckle-smiley-emotic

14.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SeasonalWinnieBows @ 25/4/2024, 11:49) 
    Gene would be so much better off buying her own heart home somewhere and flying back/forth. That's really what she wants, not the stupid travel stuff she's doing now.

I agree. Then she wouldn't be flushing that money down the toilet. She must be so bored.

15.     +19   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    things Dons money can buy

endless trips to Disney
    ugly "workout clothes"
    ugly flip house
    peloton
    extra rumpus vehicle

things dons money can't buy