« Older   Newer »

1.     +18   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Making myself feel better by spewing negativity

Status
    Anonymous
    Technically his money could buy nice hair if Bertha accepted that she needs a wig...

2.     +21   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Croissants very in calories depending on the size and ingredients but often average between 200-400 calories. I just can’t imagine consuming 600-1200 in pastry bread alone eating 3 a day. Then making content saying “I need to eat more protein.”

She’s heavier so hikes are a little harder, she’s out of breath hiking, (I get altitude) her hip is a factor, her bunions don’t help either. Again, Jen doesn’t fuel her body with macros from Whole Foods. She doesn’t eat foods that help her body (muscles, joints, tissues, bones) repair itself before/after physical enduring workouts, nor does she know what supplements can be beneficial for her.? Yes, hormones play a roll but I’m really sick of her using her age as an excuse, while clearly her consumption of bad eating habits play a vital roll in her physique, and her energy level of endurance.

Forget about her building muscle mass. Her diet (nutrition) program and fitness program do not complement/reflect someone who’s building lean body mass while losing fat mass.
    :very-sad-smiley-emoticon:

3.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Queen Cheese @ 25/4/2024, 15:01) 
    things Dons money can buy

endless trips to Disney
    ugly "workout clothes"
    ugly flip house
    peloton
    extra rumpus vehicle

things dons money can't buy
    class
    good looks
    nice hair
    chapstick
    intelligence

chapstick

:hearty-laugh:

It’s like that Brady Bunch movie from the 90’s where Carol goes to the salon and her hair can’t be styled as anything but a 70’s mullet.

4.     +26   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    One or two days must be all she can handle before the sadness starts kicking in. I believe this is just an attempt to keep busy just like flying to Fl every few weeks. She ruined her life and knows she can never fix it.
    I do think pretty soon she's going to stop trying to make paying customers act like friends. Her fanbase is not who she imagines it to be.
    I truly cannot imagine being her. She isn't comfortable around her kids. She has no one else. Her nieces must hate her. The last time she enjoyed a holiday was at least five years ago.

5.     +21   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    She likes all these "cosy" homes and goes giddy over them.

She could have cosy at home too - if she bothered.

6.     +24   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    One of the croissants had egg, pepper jack, avocado, was it bacon? A plate of cured meats and cheeses, hummus, Reese's peanut butter cups for a treat later, Lay's lemon chips, a package of crackers on the washing machine, bagel with bacon, eggs & cheese, some kind of powder for the water, tea with honey, pumpkin chai, kombucha, large pay-it-forward cookie. I'm not snarking, the calories, cholesterol and grams of fat, sugar & sodium scare me.
    QUOTE (Ican’twiththelikesofher @ 4/25/2024, 09:29 AM) 
    Croissants very in calories depending on the size and ingredients but often average between 200-400 calories. I just can’t imagine consuming 600-1200 in pastry bread alone eating 3 a day. Then making content saying “I need to eat more protein.”

She’s heavier so hikes are a little harder, she’s out of breath hiking, (I get altitude) her hip is a factor, her bunions don’t help either. Again, Jen doesn’t fuel her body with macros from Whole Foods. She doesn’t eat foods that help her body (muscles, joints, tissues, bones) repair itself before/after physical enduring workouts, nor does she know what supplements can be beneficial for her.? Yes, hormones play a roll but I’m really sick of her using her age as an excuse, while clearly her consumption of bad eating habits play a vital roll in her physique, and her energy level of endurance.

Forget about her building muscle mass. Her diet (nutrition) program and fitness program do not complement/reflect someone who’s building lean body mass while losing fat mass.
    :very-sad-smiley-emoticon:

7.     +31   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    QUOTE (Saygoodnightgraciedo @ 25/4/2024, 04:40) 
    There are no words to describe Jennifer Boyles Ross

Sure there are:

Selfish, narcissistic, lazy, disorganized, dishonest, manipulative, delusional, bitter, bored, fat-assed, unshowered, stringy haired, unhygienic, resentful, ungrateful, ignorant, unfashionable, ridiculous, snobby, toddler-like and I could go on but unlike Jen, I have a life and things to do.

8.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Wouldn’t that be honey with tea?

It would be interesting if she signed up for some earth mama 3 day experience in Sedona or NM, and upon checking in had to turn in all electronics. Had to eat only what was served to her, drink only what they gave her, and surprise, you signed up for a full week! It would be glorious, no hiking, just adjusting to a healthy diet, calming walks with others, a dorm room with 3 others, meals together, and real therapy sessions, group and single.

Sorry, I am still recovering from 2 days at WDW, my BFFs way. I stroll, do 3-5 hours usually 4 at the most. It was fun but so far I slept 14 jours yesterday between tues night, a long nap, and an hour thanks to Zion boredom. Today, almost 11 already. Hopefully I am caught up, just in case, I will not watch any videos from her.

9.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (UtahFootBath @ 25/4/2024, 15:53) 
    One or two days must be all she can handle before the sadness starts kicking in. I believe this is just an attempt to keep busy just like flying to Fl every few weeks. She ruined her life and knows she can never fix it.
    I do think pretty soon she's going to stop trying to make paying customers act like friends. Her fanbase is not who she imagines it to be.
    I truly cannot imagine being her. She isn't comfortable around her kids. She has no one else. Her nieces must hate her. The last time she enjoyed a holiday was at least five years ago.

She doesn't exactly pick good locations either. She chooses middle-of-nowhere desolate places (where you can hear a pin drop due to lack of humanity) and then she picks Disney World which is full of families and 'cliques'.

10.     +26   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The way she inhaled her food is disgusting. She took TWO! huge bites of that car croissandwich within seconds. Is she a snake? Does she ever chew her food?

I am convinced SocialAnxietyLikeJen talks to her camera when other people are around because: A) She wants to look like an important “influencer”, and B) She wants an excuse not to have to talk anyone she deems is beneath her (unless they’re her “Stands” and just want to tell her how much they admire her).

11.     +21   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    In a van, across the street from the heart home.

Status
    QUOTE (UtahFootBath @ 25/4/2024, 15:53) 

It's been 8 years. She said it herself, suggesting the last time she enjoyed celebrating holidays was before cc was born. Mother of the year, amirite?

12.     +18   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I was on the fence about the Paris trip, but I’m on board now with all the freaking croissant pictures. 🙄

13.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Food, glorious food 🎶🎼🎵🎼.

Beefy’s theme song. How can she look at her diet and decide she is eating healthy meals? Refined carbs, natural carbs, fats, and a smidge of protien, and not daily. When I saw her from the back at DS, she looked pretty much like most women her age, not fat, just like a lot of standard 40+ mothers. Her body dismorphia is rampant. I know a lot of people suffering with an ED see themselves as overweight, no matter how much they restrict their diet to nearly nothing or binge and purge it away. She sees a petite person who needs to eat more, and thus stay size S or 2. She is nuts, plain and simple.

14.     +18   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Good grief, if you’re going to go whole hog into croissants as your personality, at least spend Don’s dollars on good ones instead of this factory trash.

15.     +22   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Making myself feel better by spewing negativity

Status
    Anonymous
    More fucking croissants? Makes me think of this:

4hw8xx

888 replies since 21/4/2024, 18:55   95625 views